Page 282 of 318 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 4757
Like Tree11610Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Gold Member

She has mental issues. Too much attention on Khloe's pregnancy and Kylie's baby? Not enough on her? Her perfume coming out so she's "marketing" herself?

I didn't even notice North was in that picture. That is so seriously gross.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That is such a deformed and fugly body and face now. It's a damn shame because she was once pretty what seems like eons ago. These gals are going to be lumps of marbled hot mess by the time they hit 40. And this shit they're injecting themselves with to get this look hasn't been around long enough to know for certain what kind of health issues they are going to be dealing with come middle age+ One thing's for sure, it ain't gonna be pretty!

Was talking about primarily Kim here. But it applies to Kylie and Khloe too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Just because this popped up on my FB this morning and made me snort.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^lol

Look at her tiny little arm in proportion to giant ass. She's like a gourd with arms. And yes, I'm not the first person around here to liken her to a gourd...it's a good description for her.
    Kittylady, Angeli and czb like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Why are her boobs so droopy? Why are they laying like bags of sand on her chest? Kim needs a good bra! That brown outfit is one of the worst things I've ever seen her in -- and she wears a LOT of ugly clothes!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by deenz View Post
    She has mental issues. Too much attention on Khloe's pregnancy and Kylie's baby? Not enough on her? Her perfume coming out so she's "marketing" herself?
    I have long believed that Kim suffers from some sort of mental retardation. She does not play with a full deck.
    And of course PMK is graduating to PGMK pimp grandmama Kris as her first batch of famewhores age out of their positions.

^^I read it as "age out of their prostitution." LOL!
    idunno, lindsaywhit and Mrs Fawlty like this.

They are all so over-sexualized they don't have even a passing familiarity with appropriate boundaries. This is 'grooming,' and they are vile.
    tulip, Mrs Fawlty, rollo and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    I have long believed that Kim suffers from some sort of mental retardation. She does not play with a full deck.
    And of course PMK is graduating to PGMK pimp grandmama Kris as her first batch of famewhores age out of their positions.
    BIB

Relationship wisdom from Khloe Kardashian

Pregnant Khloe Kardashian Reveals Keys to a Good Relationship: ‘Don’t Try to Change People’

By Sarah Hearon

Tristan Thompson and Khloe Kardashian attend the Klutch Sports Group “More Than A Game” Dinner Presented by Remy Martin at Beauty & Essex on February 17, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. Jerritt Clark/Getty Images

Khlo Kardashian — love expert? The pregnant reality star recently broke down the qualities of a good relationship for her fans.
    Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson: A Timeline of Their Relationship “This can be a very long and specific answer, so I’m going to give you a few bullet points,” Kardashian, 33, wrote on her app on Tuesday, February 27. “But a good relationship really depends on what you value in your own life and consider good. With that being said, here are my eight key points.”

1. Trust.
    2. Communication when there is misunderstanding.
    3. Allowing one another to evolve and grow.
    4. Allowing yourselves to miss one another.
    5. Compromise, compromise, compromise — and no, that doesn’t mean you are weak. It means your [sic] growing up.

6. Don’t try to change people. We must accept them for who they are
    7. Forgive quickly and honestly.
    8. Be vulnerable and open about love.

Us Weekly confirmed in September that Kardashian and her boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, are expecting their first child together. The following month, multiple sources confirmed to Us that the couple, who started dating in August 2016, are having a baby boy. The gender reveal will play out on the March 4 episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

The Revenge Body host, who confirmed her pregnancy in December, gushed about her relationship with the NBA star earlier this month.
    “‘When a woman is loved correctly, she becomes ten times the woman she was before’ [puke] Thank you my love,” Kardashian captioned a photo of the duo in front of balloons that spelled out “I <3 U” on February 16.
    https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...-relationship/

9. If he overdoses in a brothel, it might be time to let it go.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Just change yourself. Completely from head to toe. So at least you love your reflection.
    idunno, arie_skop, deenz and 11 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

That photo makes her nose look like it is just all contouring and not PS. Or is that the amazing pregnancy nose thing? Looks like she topped her lips up again.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Relationship wisdom from Khloe Kardashian

9. If he overdoses in a brothel, it might be time to let it go.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
    Speaking of, did she finally divorce Lamar? I'm asking as she's standing her pregnant with I guess this dude's? baby.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So what will her advice be when she is in a new relationship?
    crayzeehappee, fgg and Waterslide like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information