Page 275 of 352 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Oh great, another one who'll think that a kid is an accessory.

And a helpful hint to men like Travis who are "laughing it off because he doesn’t think she’s serious" - don't fuck unless you've wrapped it up, especially with someone who has been with Tyga and is a cog in PMK's publicity machine.
    holly, weathered1 and lindsaywhit like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Who the fuck is Travis Scott?? I thought she was still off and on with Tyga??? I can't keep up. The article says they've been together like five minutes, and I assume they're trying to be cheeky, but this is the Kardashian/Jenners, u never know. I hope they've been together longer than a literal five minutes, is all I'm saying.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^Thnx. I was getting him confused with Travis Barker.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^Another mouth breather, eh? Kylie looks like Madonna's new face in that photo.
    They wouldn't even make a shitty iron on shirt that bad, down the Jersey shore.
    I hope she has a boy.
    rollo, cheray and Angeli like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Chinless mouth breather. She really has a type.
    Angeli likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    ^Thnx. I was getting him confused with Travis Barker.
    Now that would be funny.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

So, I think this is a bogus pregnancy story. There is just nothing credible out there about it.
    arie_skop and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    So, I think this is a bogus pregnancy story. There is just nothing credible out there about it.
    Just another "fake" story for their stupid show
    holly and Kittylady like this.

'Priscilla would let Elvis Presley listen to her making love to Robert Kardashian': Explosive book claims Kris Jenner AND her ex husband had affairs... and he even 'swung a bat' at famous love rival's car

By Jessica Rach For Mailonline
    PUBLISHED: 11:20, 12 August 2017 | UPDATED: 12:26, 12 August 2017

An explosive tell-all book is set to lift the lid on the Kardashian family's 'scandalous past'.
    The Kardashians: An American Drama, due for release on September 17, will tell how Robert Kardashian was allegedly embroiled in a passionate relationship with Priscilla Presley, with Elvis even 'listening in' on their love making.
    And in another shocking claim, the book details how Kris Jenner was having a 'passionate affair' with football player Todd Waterman, with Robert reportedly 'swinging a bat at his car' upon discovering the relationship.

+11

The book details how Kris Jenner was 'embroiled in an affair' with football player Todd Waterman, with Robert reportedly 'swinging a bat at his car' upon discovering the relationship

According to The Sun, the book describes how Kris grew up in 'a rough part' of San Diego, with single mum Mary Jo Campbell keen to get her married off to a rich man as she hit her teens.

Having met eligible bachelor Robert at a race course in 1972, he was said to have become besotted with her, proposing just three weeks after the then 17-year-old Kris split from her golf pro boyfriend.
    However when she knocked him back before going on to become an air stewardess, Robert then 'fell for Priscilla Presley, who was freshly divorced from her six year marriage to Elvis Presley, father to her only child Lisa Marie.

+11

The Kardashians: An American Drama, due for release on September 17, will tell how Robert Kardashian was allegedly embroiled in a passionate relationship with Priscilla Presley, with Elvis even 'listening in' on their love making

The book explosively claims Elvis would listen into to his ex wife's steamy bedroom sessions with Robert.
    'While he was making love to Priscilla, she would get incoherent phone calls from Elvis. She would put the receiver on the pillow and let him listen,' the book by Jerry Oppenheimer claims.
    However Priscilla later ended their relationship, explaining: 'I'm not going to marry anyone until Elvis dies.'

+11

'While he was making love to Priscilla, she would get incoherent phone calls from Elvis. She would put the receiver on the pillow and let him listen,' the book by Jerry Oppenheimer claims of Robert's alleged relationship with her (left with Elvis and Lisa Marie)

+11

Post Priscilla: Robert then reunited with Kris, who had graduated from high school and was working as an air stewardess

MailOnline has contacted Kris Jenner and Priscilla Presley's representatives for comment.
    Robert then reunited with Kris, who had graduated from high school and was working as an air stewardess.
    The duo got married in 1978, and welcomed children Kourtney, Kim, Khoe and Rob Kardashian.
    However the book claims they did not have sexual intercourse in the year before Khloe was born- alleging again that OJ Simpson is her biological father.

+11

Eligible bachelor: Robert and Kris got married in 1978, and welcomed children Kourtney, Kim, Khoe and Rob Kardashian

+11

'Making up for settling down early': Kris reportedly embarked on an affair with soccer player Todd Waterman from local team LA Heat, then ten years her junior at 23

And Oppenheimer writes that Robert himself hinted she was not his 'blood daughter', but continuously showed his unconditional love for the little girl.
    Their marriage was said to have turned sour over her extravagant shopping sprees, and her 'resent' that she didn't get to 'live life' before having her four children.
    The now media mogul reportedly embarked on an affair with soccer player Todd Waterman from local team LA Heat, then ten years her junior at 23.

+11

Pictured with client OJ Simpson: Robert uncovered the affair with the now Emmy-nominated Hollywood animator, 52, he allegedly swung a golf bat at the car while they made their escape

+11

With youngest daughters Kendall and Kylie: Kris and Robert divorced in 1991, and she went on to marry Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete Bruce Jenner

Kris reportedly paid to furnish their Malibu love nest with Robert's money.
    But when Robert uncovered the affair with the now Emmy-nominated Hollywood animator, 52, he allegedly swung a golf bat at the car while they made their escape.
    'I said: 'Holy s***, Kris, can I pull over and *confront him?' She screamed: 'No ó he might have a gun.' Oppenheimer describes of Waterman's tense exchange with Kris at the time.
    And OJ Simpson, represented by lawyer Rob and widely rumoured to also have had an affair with Kris, is said to have also got involved in the dispute, telling him he would 'have to deal with me now'.

+11

Rumours: OJ Simpson, represented by lawyer Rob and widely rumoured to also have had an affair with Kris

+11

Hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians debuted in 2007 off the back of Kim's sex tape with star Ray J: Rob Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kris Jenner and Kendall Jenner

Kris and Robert divorced in 1991, and she went on to marry Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete Bruce Jenner.
    The duo had Kendall and Kylie Jenner, before divorcing in 2015.
    Hit reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians debuted in 2007, off the back of the scandal that followed Kim Kardashian's leaked sex tape with R&B star Ray J.
    And Kris, the brains behind the now billion pound brand, became manager to her six children's astonishing reality fame careers, with the daughters branching out into modelling, spin-off shows, cosmetic and fashion ranges.

Read more: 'Priscilla let Elvis listen to her with Robert Kardashian' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

[QUOTE]the lip kit mogul has made $420 million by selling lipsticks[/QUOTE]

I can't with this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Was there a rough part of San Diego back then? I've never heard about OJ possibly being Klobacca's bio father. She looks identical to the ugly hairdresser.
    darksithbunny and Kittylady like this.

Elite Member

Who's the ugly hairdresser?

[QUOTE=CornFlakegrl;3580071]
    the lip kit mogul has made $420 million by selling lipsticks[/QUOTE]

I can't with this.
    Wow I can't believe people are buying that crap

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Who's the ugly hairdresser?

Hmmm. I guess Kris was really getting around back then.

Thread Information