Page 271 of 352 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I read that they used images of Kiss as well. I really hope so. I don't care for him, but Gene Simmons will sue the hell out of them. I hope all the music icons and estates get together and sue them. A simple apology? NO WAY this time. I feel for Biggie's mom the most.
    joebob, Mrs P, lindsaywhit and 4 others like this.

I really hope their fans lose interest and companies stop hiring them to promote their brand.

Elite Member

For a family that protects their "brand" at all costs, they knew exactly what they were doing with these shirts.

Clearly, they have stooped to think all press is good press. I hope this backfires in a big way and people boycott. Speaking of that, what happened to the Kardashian clothing line that used to be in Sears?????

Totally agree with you happy8. Of course they knew what they were doing, another staged stunt
    fgg, Wisher, arie_skop and 1 others like this.

Like that I'm listening to Imagine by John Lennon whilst reading this. Yes, Imagine if we didn't have the freaking Kardashians anymore. That'd be awesome.
    Wisher and NickiDrea like this.

One of their moron fans tweeted that she didn't understand why Big's mother was so upset, because Big hadn't said anything about it.

You can't make up this shit.
    Mrs P, LaFolie, rollo and 10 others like this.

unfortunately for every 1 person that calls them another 10 fucking dumb idiots fall and buy all their shit and this is why they won't go away.. they have the money to make law suits disappear and to pay off the media to remove any negative stories straight away.

they have been called out on so many things and it's like someone sprinkles memory dust on the population and people forgot! they are everything that is wrong with this world currently!
    Wisher, idunno, Mrs P and 3 others like this.
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    One of their moron fans tweeted that she didn't understand why Big's mother was so upset, because Big hadn't said anything about it.

You can't make up this shit.
    Good grief, what idiots. None of that generation knows a thing about Pac, Biggie, NWA, etc.......
    Wisher, Mrs P, arie_skop and 3 others like this.

Silver Member

Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Vintage T-Shirts Shut Down, The Doors Ready to Sue

Exclusive Details

Kendall and Kylie Jenner's vintage t-shirt line pissed off rock legend band The Doors, and now the iconic group's going to sue.
    Lawyers for the band fired off a cease and desist letter to the Jenner sisters over the gear ... which features a famous pic of Jim Morrison covered by a Kendall selfie. The letter, dated Thursday, says the t-shirt line tarnishes their trademark. The shirt also features the band's logo.
    As we reported, the sisters removed the t-shirt line completely on Thursday -- after getting a similar threat from the estate of Notorious B.I.G. -- and apologized for offending all artists included on the tees including Ozzy Osbourne, Pink Floyd, Tupac and of course, The Doors.
    We're told Team Doors isn't satisfied. A source connected to the estates tell us the damage has been done, and they'll be pursuing a lawsuit.
    Kendall and Kylie Jenner's Vintage T-Shirts Shut Down, The Doors Ready to Sue | TMZ.com

With all the people and estates they've pissed off and with lawsuits coming it may be enough to shut they down and up, permanently. They should give all sales to the families/estates pronto. Idiots! Fucking hate the full lot of them all.
    Reset my laptop and my old name Wisher came up when I logged in.
    Eat it, it'll put hairs on your chest
    Well, dye me red and call me blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Totally agree with you happy8. Of course they knew what they were doing, another staged stunt

I wouldnt be surprised if this was another stunt because they knew people would comment and react on their new t-shirts. This family will do anything for attention, pathetic. If only, E would just cancel their TV show.
    Wisher, Palermo and Bluebonnet like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I don't think she's making up that she had placenta accreta. That's scary.
    then why was it fine for her to have Saint AND not deliver early but now it's suddenly unsafe?
    holly likes this.

fgg

Why there’s still bad blood between Jay-Z and Kanye

Jay-Z is still so steamed over his falling out with Kanye West that he addressed it on his new album “4:44” — nearly nine months after West ranted about Jay-Z and wife Beyoncé onstage.

Now a source tells Page Six why Jay-Z can’t let go of the bad blood. In the opening track of the album, which was released Friday, Jay-Z raps, apparently about West, “This ‘f - - k everybody’ attitude ain’t natural” and “You ain’t the same.”

We’re told it was his response to West slamming the couple at his concerts last year.

At one concert in Inglewood, Calif., before West’s alleged nervous breakdown, West said, “Beyoncé, I was hurt. I went down seven years on behalf of your fake s - - t” and “Jay-Z. Call me bro, you still ain’t call me . . . I know you got killers, please don’t send them at my head.”

We’re told the feud stems from West “forcing [his wife] Kim Kardashian” on the Carters.

“[Kanye’s] rant was really about Kim and Beyoncé not being BFFs. Kanye is frustrated that his wife does not have a better relationship with Beyoncé. He wanted to put that pressure on Jay. It’s like, ‘We’re cool and we do business together, and now our wives should be friends?’ ”

But the source said, “It’s not organic. It’s not real. Beyoncé is a Southern, God-fearing woman, despite what you may see when she’s entertaining. She may not have much in common with Kim,” a source told us.

Added the source, “It’s like, Jay believed in you and now you’ve alienated him to where he’s like f - - k you.” One source doubts their friendship will survive, but another said, “Their relationship is familial . . . I’d be very surprised if they didn’t work together or have some kind of relationship in the future.”

Why there?s still bad blood between Jay-Z and Kanye | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Jay-Z is as sick of Kanye & the K's as everyone else is, clearly!
    Kittylady likes this.

This is so childish. Can't they find a better way to promote their music? I guess not.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I wouldnt be surprised if this was another stunt because they knew people would comment and react on their new t-shirts. This family will do anything for attention, pathetic. If only, E would just cancel their TV show.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information