Page 270 of 352 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Kim was 'allergic' and gave it to her sister's assistant and it died w/in a few weeks. They claim it was a stomach issue. Also, Kim stated she didn't keep the kitten because "I had fallen SO in love with Mercy that I wanted to try everything I could to keep her, but I didn’t think it was safe to resort to injections,' the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star told her 16.7 million followers Friday."

Kim Kardashian Kitten: Star mourns loss of beloved four-month-old Mercy | Daily Mail Online
    I guess the irony of that comment is lost on her! The only injections that she's ok with are in her butt, in her lips & in her face.
    What a fucking cunt. And a bad liar (but we already knew that)

fgg

Kim Kardashian responds to accusations she darkened her skin

Kim Kardashian has hit back after she was accused of darkening her skin tone in an ad for her new makeup line.

The 36-year-old reality star has claimed she was just “really tan” when the snaps were taken.

Kardashian revealed her new business venture, KKW Beauty, with a photo of herself modeling a highlighter and bronzer — but not everyone was impressed.

Some fans accused the mom of two of darkening the color of her skin and called out the half-Armenian reality star for going overboard with the editing.

She has now addressed the controversy and claimed her skin color was just the result of a recent sun-soaked holiday.

Kim told the New York Times there may have also been a problem with the picture’s “contrast,” but insisted no one pointed it out to her.

She said: “I would obviously never want to offend anyone.”

“I used an amazing photographer and a team of people. I was really tan when we shot the images, and it might be that the contrast was off.”

“But I showed the image to many people, to many in the business. No one brought that to our attention…”

She went on to explain she understands why some fans were upset and she insisted the issue has now been fixed.

Kim added: “Of course, I have the utmost respect for why people might feel the way they did…”

“We saw the problem, and we adapted and changed right away. Definitely I have learned from it.”

The picture created an uproar among fans, with one even posting a comparison photo showing Kim’s ad next to the same picture that had been lightened to what they believe is her real skin tone.

Other comments included: “What camera took this???,” “PHOTOSHOP LEVEL HARD,” “Are you trying to get darker?” and “You black now sis?”

Another questioned: “You want to be BEYONCE so much. You actually look like BEYONCE here. happy??”

Kim also came under fire for launching her own beauty line to rival sister Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics.

At the moment, Kim Kardashian West Beauty focuses on contouring and highlighting kits, but fans think she’s just trying to muscle in on 19-year-old Kylie’s lucrative lip gloss business.

Kim Kardashian responds to accusations she darkened her skin | Page Six

pics at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Uhm, cute puppies but obviously look like they didn't come from a responsible breeder. I give them four years.

You mean four days, right?
    Kittylady and Mrs P like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Uhm, cute puppies but obviously look like they didn't come from a responsible breeder. I give them four years.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaFolie View Post
    You mean four days, right?
    I was going to say four months, but... Soon as they get out of the cute puppy stage they'll be gone.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Just saw a headline on DM that Kim is claiming her Mexico bathing suit pictures were photoshopped to make her look larger than she is.

Ha. She is delusional.

Haha photoshopped, sure we believe her
    twitchy2.0 and garysgirl1999 like this.

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Will Use Surrogate for Third Child (Report)

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are reportedly moving forward with their plans to have a third child by using a surrogate, according to TMZ.
    The 36-year-old reality star is unable to get pregnant again due to a condition called placenta accreta. She carried her two children – North, 4, and Saint, 1 – and had very difficult pregnancies.

Kim is reportedly working with a surrogacy agency that will cost $45,000 and an additional $5,000 for each additional kid if there are multiples. The agreement limits what the surrogate can do during the pregnancy and also provides that Kim and Kanye “assume the legal and parental responsibilities for any child … that may possess any congenital or other abnormalities or defects,” TMZ reported.

Of course, while the couple has reportedly hired a surrogate, this does not mean that they are automatically expecting.
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Anything for a story line.

Outsource the pregnancy. Outsource raising the child/ren. Have more time for ass selfies!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Kittylady likes this.

This family is so depressed to stay in the spotlight. Idiots.

I don't think she's making up that she had placenta accreta. That's scary.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner pull 'disgusting' T-shirt line after legal threats

Jenners were criticized for selling shirts on their website with their faces cropped over images of artists including Notorious BIG, Tupac and Ozzy Osbourne

Kendall and Kylie Jenner are in more hot water over sales of controversial T-shirts. Photograph: Kendall+Kylie

Friday 30 June 2017 07.55 AESTLast modified on Friday 30 June 2017 09.41 AEST

Celebrity sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner were called “disrespectful” and “disgusting” after they unveiled a new line of T-shirts featuring their faces superimposed over images of musical acts including Notorious BIG and Tupac Shakur.
    Voletta Wallace, Notorious BIG’s mother, criticized the Jenners in an Instagram post while a lawyer for the rapper’s estate threatened legal action should the “vintage” shirts, which were on sale for $125 each, continued to be sold on their website. In the post Wallace also claimed that they had not been contacted with a request to use his image.
    “I am not sure who told @kyliejenner and @kendalljenner that they had the right to do this,” Wallace’s post read. “The disrespect of these girls to not even reach out to me or anyone connected to the estate baffles me. I have no idea why they feel they can exploit the deaths of 2pac and my son Christopher to sell a T-shirt. This is disrespectful, disgusting, and exploitation at its worst!!!”

Sharon Osbourne also criticized the T-shirts, tweeting: “Girls, you haven’t earned the right to put your face with musical icons. Stick to what you know … lip gloss.”

It is not the first time a Jenner sister has found herself embroiled in controversy this year. Kendall, 21, caused a stir after appearing in a Pepsi advertisementreleased in April that was panned for its trivialization of protests and activism. In the advertisement, Jenner can be seen handing a Pepsi to a police officer at a protest march and subsequently calming tensions between the activists and law enforcement. The two-minute spot was widely derided and Pepsi was forced to pull the advertisement.

“Pepsi was trying to project a global message of unity, peace and understanding. Clearly we missed the mark, and we apologize,” said the company’s spokesperson in a statement released in April. “We did not intend to make light of any serious issue. We are removing the content and halting any further rollout. We also apologize for putting Kendall Jenner in this position.”
    Jenner also came under fire when she appeared last year in a Marc Jacobs fashion show outfitted in dreadlocks. The designer defended the choice, which was largely seen as an inappropriate co-opting of a hairstyle rich with cultural and ethnic history.

A shirt from Kendall and Kylie Jenner’s clothing line. Photograph: Kendall+KylieThis latest scandal has earned the sister’s widespread criticism on social media, as accusations of cultural appropriation and insensitivity mounted throughout the day on Thursday until they pulled the T-shirts from their website. The line also included images of the sisters plastered on classic-rock logos of bands such as Pink Floyd, Metallica, and The Doors.
    Julian K Petty, the lawyer for Notorious BIG’s estate, sent a cease-and-desist letter to the Jenner’s on Thursday, demanding the pair stop selling the shirts by 5pm on Friday. “This is misappropriation at its finest,” Petty told TMZ. “I’m curious to hear the justification. I’m even more curious to hear the proposed resolution.”

\

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/...ious-big-tupac

Was this Kris' pathetic idea, what a disgrace

This makes people not like them even more, and I love it. I really hope they go away.
    holly likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Thread Information