Page 269 of 280 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4188
Like Tree10101Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Team Seinfeld, he is right that reality TV is a joke whereas years ago it was so hard to get your own TV show.

Seinfeld slams the Kardashians

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    ^^ They are good, solid, basic phones. Mine has lasted years without issues, whereas Bloke is on his third or fourth iFail and has had to have the screens replaced God knows how many times.
    What's the fascination with iPhones anyway? I see lots of people who swear by them even though they use the most basic functions... When I was a child, the fascination was with Sony products (TVs, VCRs... yeah, I'm THAT old), even though everyone I knew that had a Sony appliance was forever having problems with it.
    Kittylady likes this.

I'm still using a Nokia Lumia. It works well enough for what I need it for, which is basically calls, texts and taking pictures of the cats. I rarely even use it to connect to the internet. I've been offered newer phones by friends who were upgrading but why have something with 1001 whistles and bells that I don't use?
    Nokia Lumia Windows phone person here. Mr P keeps offering to upgrade me. Sorry, I like my Window tiles of shit I want to buy and I don't need every app in the world.

Edit: I've dropped this phone many times where it falls apart, but the screen is fine and the phone is too.
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ I sometimes think that dropping it is the only way to get the damn back open lol.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Coming soon to a shelter near you!

I really wish someone, somewhere could stop these kunts getting Instagram animals that will never be seen again as soon as they start growing up.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Yeah, didn't some of her other pets come to a sticky end like that poor little kitten?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The whole lot of them seem to have a less than passable history with animals.
    holly and lindsaywhit like this.

Don't tell me this. I won't read in here until her ass is the topic again.

Coming soon to a shelter near you!

I really wish someone, somewhere could stop these kunts getting Instagram animals that will never be seen again as soon as they start growing up.
    These pups are precious! But these irresponsible fuckers will get rid of them as soon as the novelty wears off. Breaks my heart.

Elite Member

Ugh I tried to watch part of an episode poor poor Kim you know can't carry another child for some reason even though she had Saint without issue magically one more will kill her?
    Anyways Khoe is not very fertile we find out because Kim asks her to be her surrogate. Yes, Khloe who couldn't conceive with Lamar Odom not Kourtney who has what 3 kids? Talk about for TV.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Ugh I tried to watch part of an episode poor poor Kim you know can't carry another child for some reason even though she had Saint without issue magically one more will kill her? Anyways Khoe is not very fertile we find out because Kim asks her to be her surrogate. Yes, Khloe who couldn't conceive with Lamar Odom not Kourtney who has what 3 kids? Talk about for TV.
    It's possible another pregnancy will make her ass grown to such proportions, it will create a disturbance in Earth's gravity. She's doing humanity a favour, really.
    lindsaywhit and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yeah, didn't some of her other pets come to a sticky end like that poor little kitten?
    What happened? I don't know the kitten story.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    What happened? I don't know the kitten story.
    Kim was 'allergic' and gave it to her sister's assistant and it died w/in a few weeks. They claim it was a stomach issue. Also, Kim stated she didn't keep the kitten because "I had fallen SO in love with Mercy that I wanted to try everything I could to keep her, but I didn’t think it was safe to resort to injections,' the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star told her 16.7 million followers Friday."

Kim Kardashian Kitten: Star mourns loss of beloved four-month-old Mercy | Daily Mail Online
    rollo likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Uhm, cute puppies but obviously look like they didn't come from a responsible breeder. I give them four years.

Plus, she used to be a friend/employee of Paris Hilton who is supposedly a dog-murderer who would leave her dogs in her closet for her assistants (maybe Kim) to clean up.

About Paris:

As reported this morning, heiress Paris Hilton has lost her pussy due to neglect. Later in the day a tipster sent us a little item that we'd missed a few weeks back that paints an even darker portrait of Paris Hilton the Pet Owner. E! Online's Ted Casablancas, while not exactly Bob Woodward, did get quite a story on "Slurpa Pop-Off" (an affectionate nickname he's given to a blind item personality who is obviously Ms. Hilton). It seems that the "Hottie" has been, uh, well, killing her dogs. Oh but totally by accident! See she gets a new puppy, but then doesn't want to train it or whatever so she just leaves it in a closet and flits away somewhere. Days later, employees report, they'll find the dog still in the closet, dead. Beautiful. After the jump watch Paris tell Ellen DeGeneres that she owns 17 dogs (Previously on Defamer). Oop, probably 16 by now. [The Awful Truth]
    Pet Ownership May Prove to Be Paris Hilton's Chappaquiddick

Don't know the timeline of when Kim worked for her, don't care. They're all sociopaths and should not be allowed to own pets.

Also, I might be the only one, but I miss Ted Casablancas.
    lindsaywhit and Bluebonnet like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Thread Information