Page 268 of 352 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

  1. #4006
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,965

    Default

    I always avoid too. I tell people my religion believes that taking a picture steals a piece of one's souls, which would explain the Kardashians; they have no souls.
    lindsaywhit and twitchy2.0 like this.

  2. #4007
    Elite Member SHELLEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Florida Keys
    Posts
    24,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Not true for me, I have always hated being photographed.
    So I guess it's safe to say your boys got their looks from their father?


    *runs out of thread*
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

  3. #4008
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,789

    Default

    When I am sitting in a doctors office with a sign that clearly says "no cell phones" and the kids (meaning any age) start (or don't stop) doing their thing I give the stink eye.
    sparkles likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  4. #4009
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    I remember when people first started posting selfies my first thought was they were lonely and had no friends to take a picture of them. I can't shake that and feel like a loser every time i take one. Besides, I look much better at a distance, like Tootsie!

  5. #4010
    Silver Member sparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I remember when people first started posting selfies my first thought was they were lonely and had no friends to take a picture of them. I can't shake that and feel like a loser every time i take one. Besides, I look much better at a distance, like Tootsie!
    Feel your pain Llamama. If I took a selfie I know mine would be much more flattering if taken at, say, a mile or two away...

  6. #4011
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    When I am sitting in a doctors office with a sign that clearly says "no cell phones" and the kids (meaning any age) start (or don't stop) doing their thing I give the stink eye.
    I use my phone to play a game or to do other stuff, but have it on vibrate and the sound off. I think that sign is for people who talk on the phone, and play music with out earphones. It's more to keep the noise level down.
    sparkles and holly like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  7. #4012
    Silver Member sparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    668

    Default

    I need a new phone desperately. Mine is so old that I can only text on it now. The plans are just so expensive where I live that it prevents me from getting a new model. Even playing solitaire on it is painfully slow.

  8. #4013
    Elite Member Bluebonnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I watched a group of teens in the waiting room of a doctor's office pull out phones and selfie. (Yeah, I verb-ed that!) Pout, pose at a weird angle, check picture, retake with friend, post, repeat. It was fascinating. I felt like Jane Goodall.
    twitchy2.0, lindsaywhit and Mrs P like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

  9. #4014
    Elite Member SoCalMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal... Duh.
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I use my phone to play a game or to do other stuff, but have it on vibrate and the sound off. I think that sign is for people who talk on the phone, and play music with out earphones. It's more to keep the noise level down.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I need a new phone desperately. Mine is so old that I can only text on it now. The plans are just so expensive where I live that it prevents me from getting a new model. Even playing solitaire on it is painfully slow.
    I'm in the same boat. I still have a 4s and love it.
    I text, talk, it takes decent pictures (but doesn't have room for much), and google maps works (for driving directions) - that's all I need.

    It doesn't run most newer apps - like photo editing software, which is great, 'cause it keeps me off my phone.

    It wouldn't run Pokemon Go, so I missed out on all that noise - intentionally.
    I don't need nor want a phone the size of a tablet. But, that's just me
    sparkles likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

  10. #4015
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    I'm still using a Nokia Lumia. It works well enough for what I need it for, which is basically calls, texts and taking pictures of the cats. I rarely even use it to connect to the internet. I've been offered newer phones by friends who were upgrading but why have something with 1001 whistles and bells that I don't use?
    sparkles and Mrs P like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  11. #4016
    Silver Member sparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Mine is a 4S too and not sure why it won't let me make or receive calls but with an elderly father living on his own as well as an autistic son who needs to contact me several times a day I'm afraid I do need a new one. I wouldn't mind something larger just because my eyes are having a bit of difficulty now that I am, ahem, a bit more mature.

  12. #4017
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    18,214

    Default

    mine is 3g. yes, a complete communications fossil.

    i'm upgrading next week to a 6. but probably won't use it so much.

  13. #4018
    Silver Member sparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    mine is 3g. yes, a complete communications fossil.

    i'm upgrading next week to a 6. but probably won't use it so much.
    That's what I would like to get-a 6s-but if I do, I have to purchase a more expensive plan which only gives me what I already have with this phone. Cell phone plans suck royally in Canada. We get so screwed.

  14. #4019
    Elite Member LaFolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    floating...
    Posts
    6,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm still using a Nokia Lumia. It works well enough for what I need it for, which is basically calls, texts and taking pictures of the cats. I rarely even use it to connect to the internet. I've been offered newer phones by friends who were upgrading but why have something with 1001 whistles and bells that I don't use?
    What do you mean, "still using" a Nokia Lumia? i have one, and I thought this was state-of-the-art (not that I would be able to understand why).
    Kittylady likes this.

  15. #4020
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,362

    Default

    ^^ They are good, solid, basic phones. Mine has lasted years without issues, whereas Bloke is on his third or fourth iFail and has had to have the screens replaced God knows how many times.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about politics in general
    By travelbug in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
  2. How much do you tip the pizza guy (or tip in general)?
    By celeb_2006 in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: April 5th, 2008, 09:59 PM
  3. General gossip snippets......
    By TheMoog in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 12th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •