Page 268 of 352 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272278318 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I always avoid too. I tell people my religion believes that taking a picture steals a piece of one's souls, which would explain the Kardashians; they have no souls.
    lindsaywhit and twitchy2.0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Not true for me, I have always hated being photographed.
    So I guess it's safe to say your boys got their looks from their father?

*runs out of thread*
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

When I am sitting in a doctors office with a sign that clearly says "no cell phones" and the kids (meaning any age) start (or don't stop) doing their thing I give the stink eye.
    sparkles likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I remember when people first started posting selfies my first thought was they were lonely and had no friends to take a picture of them. I can't shake that and feel like a loser every time i take one. Besides, I look much better at a distance, like Tootsie!

Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    I remember when people first started posting selfies my first thought was they were lonely and had no friends to take a picture of them. I can't shake that and feel like a loser every time i take one. Besides, I look much better at a distance, like Tootsie!
    Feel your pain Llamama. If I took a selfie I know mine would be much more flattering if taken at, say, a mile or two away...

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    When I am sitting in a doctors office with a sign that clearly says "no cell phones" and the kids (meaning any age) start (or don't stop) doing their thing I give the stink eye.
    I use my phone to play a game or to do other stuff, but have it on vibrate and the sound off. I think that sign is for people who talk on the phone, and play music with out earphones. It's more to keep the noise level down.
    sparkles and holly like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I need a new phone desperately. Mine is so old that I can only text on it now. The plans are just so expensive where I live that it prevents me from getting a new model. Even playing solitaire on it is painfully slow.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I watched a group of teens in the waiting room of a doctor's office pull out phones and selfie. (Yeah, I verb-ed that!) Pout, pose at a weird angle, check picture, retake with friend, post, repeat. It was fascinating. I felt like Jane Goodall.
    twitchy2.0, lindsaywhit and Mrs P like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    I use my phone to play a game or to do other stuff, but have it on vibrate and the sound off. I think that sign is for people who talk on the phone, and play music with out earphones. It's more to keep the noise level down.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I need a new phone desperately. Mine is so old that I can only text on it now. The plans are just so expensive where I live that it prevents me from getting a new model. Even playing solitaire on it is painfully slow.
    I'm in the same boat. I still have a 4s and love it.
    I text, talk, it takes decent pictures (but doesn't have room for much), and google maps works (for driving directions) - that's all I need.

It doesn't run most newer apps - like photo editing software, which is great, 'cause it keeps me off my phone.

It wouldn't run Pokemon Go, so I missed out on all that noise - intentionally.
    I don't need nor want a phone the size of a tablet. But, that's just me
    sparkles likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm still using a Nokia Lumia. It works well enough for what I need it for, which is basically calls, texts and taking pictures of the cats. I rarely even use it to connect to the internet. I've been offered newer phones by friends who were upgrading but why have something with 1001 whistles and bells that I don't use?
    sparkles and Mrs P like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Mine is a 4S too and not sure why it won't let me make or receive calls but with an elderly father living on his own as well as an autistic son who needs to contact me several times a day I'm afraid I do need a new one. I wouldn't mind something larger just because my eyes are having a bit of difficulty now that I am, ahem, a bit more mature.

czb

mine is 3g. yes, a complete communications fossil.

i'm upgrading next week to a 6. but probably won't use it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    mine is 3g. yes, a complete communications fossil.

i'm upgrading next week to a 6. but probably won't use it so much.
    That's what I would like to get-a 6s-but if I do, I have to purchase a more expensive plan which only gives me what I already have with this phone. Cell phone plans suck royally in Canada. We get so screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm still using a Nokia Lumia. It works well enough for what I need it for, which is basically calls, texts and taking pictures of the cats. I rarely even use it to connect to the internet. I've been offered newer phones by friends who were upgrading but why have something with 1001 whistles and bells that I don't use?
    What do you mean, "still using" a Nokia Lumia? i have one, and I thought this was state-of-the-art (not that I would be able to understand why).
    Kittylady likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ They are good, solid, basic phones. Mine has lasted years without issues, whereas Bloke is on his third or fourth iFail and has had to have the screens replaced God knows how many times.
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information