Page 264 of 352 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274314 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know where I saw it, but I think Kris and Scott Disick are going to have a new show, too.

I heard about their new show recently but I don't know details. Kris is really trying to keep her family in the spotlight, does she honestly think people will watch Kylie's show. Most of the instagram followers are 'fake'
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Agreed. I saw her on the Ellen show--boring as hell, speaks monotonous, no sense of humour, nothing interesting to say.
    That is true of all of them since the beginning of the infestation. I'd like to add that it is painfully obvious they are not educated and are very sheltered.
    Grandknight and Angeli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I don't know where I saw it, but I think Kris and Scott Disick are going to have a new show, too.
    I am sure they would bang eachother on screen if it meant viewers. I saw (half) an episode last night, these people are the most boring, vain, stupid,... and most of them always seem to eat something.
    Waterslide and arie_skop like this.

fgg

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are reportedly taking a break from one another

It was really weird to be on Twitter last night. At the same time everyone was freaking out about the Washington Post’s story on Trump, the network upfronts were happening. E! News had live coverage of stars like Jennifer Lopez and Jenna Dewan talking about their shows as America descended into another self-inflicted crisis. It was the most bizarre counterprogramming. So, here are some photos of Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian at the NBC Universal Upfronts yesterday. Both of them look like plastic dolls, so whatever (the internet has been calling them “waxworks”). Interestingly enough, sources claim that we could be seeing a lot more of Kim going solo in the months to come. British tabloids claim that contrary to the Kardashian-narrative, Kim and Kanye West are having big problems.

Next week will be Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s third wedding anniversary, and instead of posting luvey-wuvey couple shots all over social media like they would normally, the pair are set to spend the day 1,000 miles apart. In fact, heat magazine , out today, reports that the couple, who got married on 24 May 2014, could be preparing to split up.

“Right now, things are very tough for their marriage,” a source tells heat. Last week Kanye , 38, left LA for a remote mountain top in Wyoming, to get to work on his new album. He also deleted his beloved Twitter and Instagram accounts. Kim, meanwhile, is still in LA, posting on Instagram as usual – but she hasn’t posted a picture with Kanye in four weeks.

The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star even attended the Met Gala without him. An event they’ve been together at for the past four years. Heat’s source says the singer – who suffered a breakdown and was hospitalised in November – disappearing to the mountains is less about his music, and more about escaping their problems. They say: “We’re all concerned that this could be a sign their marriage is on the rocks and that they want time apart. Kanye is in a very odd place in his life right now, so he’s happy to take a break. Kim convinced him that this was the best solution for him, as it would allow him to take time out of the spotlight.

And Kim, 36, is apparently enjoying the space too.

“I think she’s enjoying the freedom to do what she wants, knowing Kanye’s out of the city and has a good crew around him.”

[From The Daily Mirror]

I know the sourcing on this is crap, but it feels truthy, doesn’t it? Kim and Yeezy were having big problems late last year and Kim was reportedly considering divorce. They allegedly worked through their issues, but Kanye has been largely MIA this year. I believe he’s off, working on a new album. I believe that Kim feels more relaxed without Kanye around. And I believe that this is probably some kind of trial separation.

Cele|bitchy | Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are reportedly taking a break from one another
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

When will I get a break from the K-holes? Sigh.

Were they ever really "together" though? (When they didn't have the same call time/on camera).
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; May 16th, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
    rollo, idunno, panic and 1 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

He's barely been around since his meltdown, no? Wyoming might be code for mental health facility.
    idunno likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Please, they were never together in the first place. Is their building site going to be sold any time soon?
    idunno, Palermo and Angeli like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Coming in 2018: Kardashians: Sex and the Single Moms
    arie_skop and mtlebay like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Coming in 2018: Kardashians: Sex and the Single Moms
    Oh no, they probably already filming it, that why we seen them constantly in their see-through underwear.
    Nothing will convince me that they are not prostitutes.

This one got also a new anus face

Khlobacca still looks like this dude.

darksithbunny and Bluebonnet like this.

On a side note, WTF is happening here?
    Why do her boobs have layers? Is this an "over the muscle" [implants] situation?

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Underwires digging into the breasts.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

fgg

Bella Thorne spotted getting cozy with Scott Disick

Is Bella Thorne cozying up to a much older man?

Scott Disick was allegedly canoodling with the 19-year-old former Disney star.

The 33-year-old “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cast member and the teen queen had dinner together at Catch LA in Hollywood on Monday and then hit up celeb haunt the Nice Guy, according to Entertainment Tonight.

A source told ET that the pair later went to The Peppermint Club to listen to music. They reportedly left together in Disick’s car.

Disick, who has been in an on-and-off relationship with Kourtney Kardashian for 10 years, called himself a “sex addict” in a recent episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when he was caught bringing a woman on a family vacation with the Kardashian/Jenners.

His ex-girlfriend Kourtney was linked to 23 year old Younes Bendjimaand earlier this month.

Before Thorne, Disick was most recently seen with a 19-year-old model Ella Ross.

Thorne is keeping up with a busy career and love life. She has allegedly dated Charlie Puth, Gregg Sulkin, Tristan Klier and Kenton Duty.

Bella Thorne spotted getting cozy with Scott Disick | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information