Page 262 of 352 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

My local news was talking about her on Ellen, and showed a clip. Ellen said to Kim about North, that "Maybe she isn't that bright."
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

What happened to Kim needing a surrogate? Also why wouldn't she ask Kourtney possibly since she's had 3 children. But hey the whole story is BS or she wouldn't have Saint.
    My coworkers joked I count make a mint being her surrogate only she would want me with my horrible track record of infertility and premature birth with other issues and a special needs kiddo. But MORE drama!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    My local news was talking about her on Ellen, and showed a clip. Ellen said to Kim about North, that "Maybe she isn't that bright."
    There is a lot of freedom that comes with being Ellen. You get to say shit like that and use the ol' comedienne excuse. It's kind of genius, actually.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

"Your kid's a moron. ...Just kidding!!!"
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Kim's appearance on Ellen:

"The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's $20m Hidden Hills mansion that has been under renovation for three years 'will have armed security guards 24/7'

• The couple first bought the house in August 2014 from Lisa Marie Presley
    • Soon after West ordered a round of remodeling throughout the $20m property
    • But when it was done, the rapper was not happy with the results
    • In the summer of 2016, the home went through massive rework
    • Now they have hired 24/7 security guards to watch the spread

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 15:38, 1 May 2017 | UPDATED: 21:10, 1 May 2017

Kim Kardashian had a frightening scare when she was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel in October.
    And now the 36-year-old wife of Kanye West is taking extreme measures before moving into her $20m Hidden Hills mansion this summer.
    According to a Monday report from TMZ, The Keeping Up with The Kardashians star will have 'armed guards 24/7' outside her residence, which has been under renovation for three years.

+7

Still a work in progress: Kim Kardashian's Hidden Hills, California, mansion will have 24/7 armed security guards according to TMZ. Here is it is seen in March

+7

Before it was redone: The mansion seen in 2014 with a pristine yard

+7

More cautious now: Kardashian had a frightening scare when she was robbed at gunpoint in her Paris hotel in October. Here she is seen on The Ellen Show

[edit]

It has been claimed West has been building a lake in the backyard and it indeed looks from recent photographs that there is plenty of room for a large body of water.
    They should be moved in by this summer if their renovation plans stay on track.
    They bought the home in August 2014. Then the Yeezy singer had some major renovations done. Not happy with the work, the rapper called for another round of remodeling.

Read more: Kim Kardashian mansion 'will have armed security guards' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

They'll be divorced before that house is done.
    holly, SHELLEE, Angeli and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Her body language and facial expression in this photo are a tad "off..."
    It looks like she is trying really hard to look/be happy.

Note to Kim: Relax, spend some time away from a camera, and enjoy life with your family. Focus your energy and time on non soul-sucking endeavors/people.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

She's the Britney of the Cardashians. They'll probably always put her to work.
    Makisa likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think they all knew about Bruce. Hell, they even pretty much say they all knew in the shows after Bruce changed into Caitlyn. I believe Caitlyn when she says Kris has always known. Kris knew it would come in handy someday to make money. Evil Kunts.
    idunno likes this.

Elite Member

Kylie has the worst taste in men!
    I think she takes more time selecting cars, shoes and purses.
    SHELLEE, Angeli and Gossiplover like this.

Kim Kardashian Ass Surgeon Speaking Out

The doctors who work on the Kardashians to keep them looking desirable to black men who love their mamas are paid to shut up, threatened under NDAs, or lying bloodless in a ditch beyond the Humphrey's Yogurt in Calabasas. Dead men tell no tales. One is finally speaking up.
    Dr. Aardon Rollins of Elite Body Sculpting is rumored to be the inventor of the original Kim Kardashian jelly inflated fuck butt. Fake news used to be called rumors. This seems super reliable.
    Rollins claims that the latest candid photos of Kardashian's bare ass lead him to believe his worst fears have come true. Kim's rump has been inflated and deflated to the point of exhaustion, with cellulite breeding in her bottom like Irish Catholics. Rollins used the balloon analogy. It's like your oncologist pulling out the grapefruit. It's never a good sign.

"Kim has had two children, she has put on weight and then lost it, then gained it again and lost it again. It's like blowing up a balloon and then letting the air out there are ripples. No wonder it looks like that. She has everything going against her and there is nothing she can do about it apart from get the airbrush out."
    Rollins claims that Kim's ass has become so unstable and cellulite filled from so many lipo-transfers from waist to ass that his own patients are now asking for a Kylie over a Kim. That sea change that could trigger Kris Jenner to enact Filicide Plan Seven. Is Kim worth more dead now than alive? If you film her suspicious murder she certainly is. Whodunnit? Read Plan Seven. We're going to need a shorter, yet far wider coffin. How do they typically bury wild boars?

https://www.wwtdd.com/2017/05/kim-ka...n-speaking-out

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I think they all knew about Bruce. Hell, they even pretty much say they all knew in the shows after Bruce changed into Caitlyn. I believe Caitlyn when she says Kris has always known. Kris knew it would come in handy someday to make money. Evil Kunts.
    Anyone who ever watched Family Guy knew that something was going on with Bruce Jenner years before the official announcement so how the people who lived with him can claim they had no clue is laughable.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Of course Kris knew about Bruce/Caitlyn, I remember reading somewhere that was he was taking hormone tablets while he was with her. Kris and her daughters are full of crap.

Edit (from 2015)

But plenty of sources say that Kris definitely knew his secret from the get-go:
    "She knew that he struggled with gender identity. She knew he had been on hormones and that his body had changed."
    Still, the Jenner insider claims Bruiser's ex didn't entirely understand how he was actually feeling:
    "Before Kris and Bruce got married, Kris assured his ex-wives that she knew about 'the issue.' She wanted them to know that she thought it was just a phase and that she could 'fix' him."
    Bruce Jenner's Gender Identity Was Just A 'Quirk' To Kris?! Did She Really Not Know He Wanted To Transition?? | PerezHilton.com
    darksithbunny likes this.

The roofline on that house is a mess. It looks like a bunch of houses were swept away in a flash flood and then all mashed into each other downstream.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information