Page 261 of 352 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Kim, you're so flatsy.

Elite Member

I don't know anything about Piers Morgan's ratings, but his rant about Kim today is spot on.

So of course I had to look this up and read. The general consensus in the rags is "Piers is an ass! How dare he criticize her cellulite!" Nary a mention of her proportions and obvious disfiguring of herself with injections.

While I agree that he's an ass, gtfo here with that bs. We are talking about a Kartrashian here, not some random woman at the gym who didn't ask for her pic to be taken, much less become famous as a result.

Second, it's not her goddamned cellulite that people give a shit about and find gross. I mean, sure no one cares for cellulite. But if all there was here were a little bit of cellulite on an otherwise normal body it wouldn't be anywhere near as gross. If you are going to talk about that ass you can't ignore the elephant in the room (pun intended) of her grossly disproportionate dimensions that could not be achieved any other way but through injections. And it looks it. It's lumpy and heavy looking like dumped cement. It's uneven and sitting so precariously atop those thin legs, it appears like it could slide off one day.

And given how much this chick probly spent to look like this, the cellulite doesn't help, frankly.

If anyone should be shamed it's her. Young girls are now wanting to get procedures like this (that are dangerous enough even with Kim's money) done to themselves.

I'm going to shame the shit out of that ass (and her) long as she keeps doing this nasty stuff.

MsDark, I wish I could like that 1000x I could not have said it better myself. I don't care about cellulite, I don't care if a celeb has cellulite or not. The real issue with Kim is that she has disfigured herself and, unfortunately, younger girls are hugely influenced by her.
    sparkles, Briar Rose and tulip like this.

Elite Member

Hmm, I wasn't talking about an article on cellulite... that would be pot/kettle for me. Let me see if I can figure out how to link the article from DM. It was about her appearance on Ellen.

I think I've linked correctly....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...reedy-Kim.html
    sprynkles and twitchy2.0 like this.

^Excerpt from article. It's a must read.

I just canít stomach the sight or thought of any of these talentless, publicity-crazed, unctuously self-absorbed, vacuous wastrels for a single moment longer.
    Not Kim, not Kendall, not Kylie, not Kourtney, not Kris, not Caitlyn Ė not ANY of them.
    This feeling of utter, skin-crawling anathema towards all things Kardashian and Jenner has been creeping up inside my intestines for a while but it crystallised itself today in a blazing eruption of irritation and contempt.
    In the words of Peter Finchís news anchor character Howard Beale in the movie Network: ĎIím as mad as hell and Iím not going to take this anymore!í
    weathered1 and tulip like this.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but I also want to welcome him to the year 2007 (not a typo). He just figured this out?

That said, I watched about half of that clip of Kim on Ellen and I get where the histrionics are coming from. I'm paraphrasing, but she basically says she's glad she was held at gunpoint and robbed, because her kids will be getting this new and improved chastened version of Kim. She speaks like a fucking moron.
    weathered1 likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm also glad.

Because I'm a heartless bastard.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

^ LOL! I don't see that so much as heartless as an involuntary response to this koven of kretins.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'd figured motherhood would've changed her, and perhaps becoming less self-absorbed and materialistic...

I'm surprised Ellen had her on. Can she not get real guests on her show? Should I be surprised she had her on? Ellen's kind of or is an ass, isn't she?

Last time Ellen had Kylie on her show as a guest. It was so boring

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I'd figured motherhood would've changed her, and perhaps becoming less self-absorbed and materialistic...
    Never going to happen to someone who sees her children as accessories and photo opportunities/publicity tools.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I'm surprised Ellen had her on. Can she not get real guests on her show? Should I be surprised she had her on? Ellen's kind of or is an ass, isn't she?
    I think Ellen's an ass, but I thought it was just me who thought that. I have always held it against her that she once gifted Justin Bieber a sports car on her show, because according to her, he's always so busy giving to others that he deserves a present that's just for him. How do you even say something like that with a straight face? That kind of fawning is worse than anything People magazine could do, because although they might report on fluff, but they don't dole out rewards for assholery. She's a Hollywood enabler.

I can't with her show. I still find her funny, but that show is just so ott.
    Waterslide likes this.

Thread Information