Page 260 of 352 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

The picture in the DM today make the above ones look beautiful ...

Elite Member

^Ha. True! However, to Kim, any press is good and she is being talked about.

I will never understand the thong bathing suit phenomenon.

Can these women ever go anywhere and enjoy a weekend with friends away from cameras? Gross

Quote Originally Posted by South Lake View Post
    I'm thinking just to prevent a nipslip. The bikini top is obviously ill-fitting / too small, and she knows it, so she put the adhesive breast petals over her nipples for when they inevitably pop out..
    She puts her areolas & nipples on full display all the time with her tacky sheer tops sans bra. I don't think she really cares about a nip slip. She also shoehorns herself into her clothes, so again, don't know why it would be any different with a swimsuit.

her philosophy is "if it zips, it fits"
    Last edited by holly; April 25th, 2017 at 01:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Worst philosophy ever!!! But it provides much amusement for the rest of us. lol
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    She puts her areolas & nipples on full display all the time with her tacky sheer tops sans bra. I don't think she really cares about a nip slip. She also shoehorns herself into her clothes, so again, don't know why it would be any different with a swimsuit.
    This^

She walks the street - day and night - with her areola's out, which makes her sporting nip tape at the beach perplexing...
    EDIT: She's probably filming KUWTK, which makes me disappointed at the fact that there's another season coming.

(I censored all the photos because: I've seen her areola's more than more than my own at this point and I'm over it)

BelledeJour likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Kylie and Kim

In 2011:
    JazzyGirl likes this.

No amount of Lucille Bluth eye roll gifs would be enough to express my thoughts on ^those photoshoot shots of Kim and Kylie.

It's both hilarious and sad how seriously they take themselves.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Kim has a major wonk eye now.
    holly and Bombshell like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Katie Hopkins is a fucking troll, but every now and then she comes close to making a point.

Kimís ass hasnít just broken the internet, itís broken the way a whole generation of girls see themselves

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 19:24 BST, 25 April 2017 | UPDATED: 21:52 BST, 25 April 2017

It's the 'oh my god' effect of this single picture of Kim Kardashian that made me realize: Kim's backside has got problems.
    It is not that it is massive.
    I know plenty of men and a legion of women who see a big bottom as aspirational. It's why squats are so popular. And why women like me who look like a tampon with nobs on, are not.
    Bursting out of clothing with your boobs or your bottom is refreshingly all the rage. And even I can see how attractive it is to have ones lady-bits look so lush and pleasingly fecund.

This single picture of Kim Kardashian that made me realize: Kim's backside has got problems

Bursting out of clothing with your boobs or your bottom is all the rage and, as someone who look like a tampon with nobs on, I can see how attractive it is to look so lush

KK appears as an oasis of moist compared to my desert of rusty brown.
    But the 'put it away, dear, you are scaring the children' effect of KK's rear is more to do with the shape of the thing, than the size
    Whatever she has or hasn't done to it, the KK bottom is looking a bit like when I try to make my own bread.
    I know others have gushed about how marvellous it is she has not been retouched, and what a powerful example to women she sets about being proud of yourself.
    And I would agree. Refusing to be made perfect in post-production is powerful.
    But before everyone gets too carried away showering praise on Kim saying women would 'embrace her honesty' and 'cellulite is to be celebrated', I would ask what exactly is honest about Kim?

But before everyone gets carried away showering praise on Kim for her cellulite, I would ask what exactly is honest about Kim? If you have transformed yourself beyond all recognition - exactly what bits of this woman are we embracing? Every girl is expected to have full lips, a button nose, hairless Asian skin, a dance hall ass and long Swedish legs

Looking at the state of her now, I worry for the young women who saw this iconic picture of her bottom covered in oil and wanted to be just like her. It was horribly deceiving

If you have transformed yourself beyond all recognition from your early self to this creature - new nose, new boobs, new chin, new lips - exactly what bits of this woman are we embracing?
    Tina Fey puts it best. "All Beyonce and JLo have done is add to the laundry list of attributes women must have to qualify as beautiful.
    Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and dollís boobs.

The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes.
    I am reminded of the British model Katie Price outside the Celebrity Big Brother house in 2016 with false hair, false lashes, plastic nose, fake lips and plastic boobs advising contestants to 'just be yourself'.
    We live in an age where we are supposed to celebrate bodies in all their different shapes and sizes, and any suggestion otherwise leads to mass hysteria and cries of body shaming.

But is it not a shame in itself to deform your body quite to this extent? To project the illusion of perfection to young people after Photoshop, but then to be confronted with a reality that looks completely different. Is that honest? Or horribly deceiving?
    Is it brave to recreate your self so you have the eyes of a startled deer, the nose of a small rodent or the lips of a puffer fish?
    Should we celebrate when you achieve massive mammaries or an ass shelf complete with ornaments?

And if your new body looks dangerously misshapen and borderline deformed when you can pay for the very best plastic surgeon on the market, shouldn't we all be a little bit alarmed for those finding cheaper surgery down dodgy streets?
    And concerned for the shape Kim Kardashian has allowed herself to be made into - to fulfill some modern ideal of beauty?
    Is it not a shame to deform your body quite to this extent? To project the illusion of perfection with Photoshop, but then to be confronted with a reality that looks completely different. If you are going to celebrate your body shape, it should be the body you were born with

Concerned for what is going to happen when gravity and age have their way and that all heads south. I wonder what the solution might be, and a picture of industrial scaffolding flashes across my mind.
    I wonder if at 50, KK is going to end up lugging her backside around the back of her knees, a self-inflicted bustle - like the morbidly obese have to endure a fat apron overhanging their front?
    I hope not.

I hope also that a whole generation of young fans of the Kardashians are not imagining that to achieve success and fame you need to distort yourself to quite such proportions.
    I can accept not many people want to look like me. I happen to find it quite handy. I accept I look about as fertile as Fukushima.
    But I hope young women can see that if you are going to celebrate your body shape, it should be the body you were born with.

Looking at the state of KK now, I worry for the young women who saw the iconic pictures of her bottom covered in oil, and wanted to be just like her.
    I fear her ass may not just have broken the internet, but a whole generation of young girls too.

butt pics at source: Kim Kardashian's ass broke the way girls see themselves | Daily Mail Online
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post

her philosophy is "if it zips, it fits"
    True, but in the pics posted of her nips out, she has clothing over them, even if sheer. Popping out of a bikini top with bare nips is slightly different. I realize not a huge difference.. but still a small one. I mean there's only one reason to wear adhesive breast petals (to cover your nipples) so your guess is as good as mine as to why she chose them to wear them this past weekend.
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

^ With most of her sheer outfit choices, sure, I see a small difference (between sheer fabric vs. bare areola) but, when she wears something like this vvv
    There is not difference at all. You can see everything.

If anyone is feeling brave - the NSFW-esque version here: Kim Kardashian's Clear Thigh-High Boots Take Rainwear To The Next Level

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Katie Hopkins is a fucking troll, but every now and then she comes close to making a point.

Kim’s ass hasn’t just broken the internet, it’s broken the way a whole generation of girls see themselves

By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 19:24 BST, 25 April 2017 | UPDATED: 21:52 BST, 25 April 2017

It's the 'oh my god' effect of this single picture of Kim Kardashian that made me realize: Kim's backside has got problems.
    It is not that it is massive.
    I know plenty of men and a legion of women who see a big bottom as aspirational. It's why squats are so popular. And why women like me who look like a tampon with nobs on, are not.
    Bursting out of clothing with your boobs or your bottom is refreshingly all the rage. And even I can see how attractive it is to have ones lady-bits look so lush and pleasingly fecund.

This single picture of Kim Kardashian that made me realize: Kim's backside has got problems

Bursting out of clothing with your boobs or your bottom is all the rage and, as someone who look like a tampon with nobs on, I can see how attractive it is to look so lush

KK appears as an oasis of moist compared to my desert of rusty brown.
    But the 'put it away, dear, you are scaring the children' effect of KK's rear is more to do with the shape of the thing, than the size
    Whatever she has or hasn't done to it, the KK bottom is looking a bit like when I try to make my own bread.
    I know others have gushed about how marvellous it is she has not been retouched, and what a powerful example to women she sets about being proud of yourself.
    And I would agree. Refusing to be made perfect in post-production is powerful.
    But before everyone gets too carried away showering praise on Kim saying women would 'embrace her honesty' and 'cellulite is to be celebrated', I would ask what exactly is honest about Kim?

But before everyone gets carried away showering praise on Kim for her cellulite, I would ask what exactly is honest about Kim? If you have transformed yourself beyond all recognition - exactly what bits of this woman are we embracing? Every girl is expected to have full lips, a button nose, hairless Asian skin, a dance hall ass and long Swedish legs

Looking at the state of her now, I worry for the young women who saw this iconic picture of her bottom covered in oil and wanted to be just like her. It was horribly deceiving

If you have transformed yourself beyond all recognition from your early self to this creature - new nose, new boobs, new chin, new lips - exactly what bits of this woman are we embracing?
    Tina Fey puts it best. "All Beyonce and JLo have done is add to the laundry list of attributes women must have to qualify as beautiful.
    Now every girl is expected to have Caucasian blue eyes, full Spanish lips, a classic button nose, hairless Asian skin with a California tan, a Jamaican dance hall ass, long Swedish legs, small Japanese feet, the abs of a lesbian gym owner, the hips of a nine-year-old boy, the arms of Michelle Obama, and doll’s boobs.

The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes.
    I am reminded of the British model Katie Price outside the Celebrity Big Brother house in 2016 with false hair, false lashes, plastic nose, fake lips and plastic boobs advising contestants to 'just be yourself'.
    We live in an age where we are supposed to celebrate bodies in all their different shapes and sizes, and any suggestion otherwise leads to mass hysteria and cries of body shaming.

But is it not a shame in itself to deform your body quite to this extent? To project the illusion of perfection to young people after Photoshop, but then to be confronted with a reality that looks completely different. Is that honest? Or horribly deceiving?
    Is it brave to recreate your self so you have the eyes of a startled deer, the nose of a small rodent or the lips of a puffer fish?
    Should we celebrate when you achieve massive mammaries or an ass shelf complete with ornaments?

And if your new body looks dangerously misshapen and borderline deformed when you can pay for the very best plastic surgeon on the market, shouldn't we all be a little bit alarmed for those finding cheaper surgery down dodgy streets?
    And concerned for the shape Kim Kardashian has allowed herself to be made into - to fulfill some modern ideal of beauty?
    Is it not a shame to deform your body quite to this extent? To project the illusion of perfection with Photoshop, but then to be confronted with a reality that looks completely different. If you are going to celebrate your body shape, it should be the body you were born with

Concerned for what is going to happen when gravity and age have their way and that all heads south. I wonder what the solution might be, and a picture of industrial scaffolding flashes across my mind.
    I wonder if at 50, KK is going to end up lugging her backside around the back of her knees, a self-inflicted bustle - like the morbidly obese have to endure a fat apron overhanging their front?
    I hope not.

I hope also that a whole generation of young fans of the Kardashians are not imagining that to achieve success and fame you need to distort yourself to quite such proportions.
    I can accept not many people want to look like me. I happen to find it quite handy. I accept I look about as fertile as Fukushima.
    But I hope young women can see that if you are going to celebrate your body shape, it should be the body you were born with.

Looking at the state of KK now, I worry for the young women who saw the iconic pictures of her bottom covered in oil, and wanted to be just like her.
    I fear her ass may not just have broken the internet, but a whole generation of young girls too.

butt pics at source: Kim Kardashian's ass broke the way girls see themselves | Daily Mail Online

This article makes some good points about the message Kim is sending to young girls, that is:

Honeythorn likes this.

a self-inflicted bustle

I'm dying!

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

There was is a great twitter parody account called "Kylie's old face." It got shut down but it was relentless tweeting side-by-side pics of her real face next to the current plastic nightmare. I'm guessing she complained enough and got it shut down. Truth hurts for that group. All smoke and mirrors.

Here's one of their greatest hits:

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Thread Information