Page 26 of 352 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Of course she is doing this for Nori

'Channeling my inner Elsa for North!': Kim Kardashian compares herself to Frozen's ice queen in latest Instagram snap

She may have been inspired by Frozen's Elsa when she chose to dye her natural raven tresses to peroxide blonde.

On Friday, Kim Kardashian compared herself to the mega-popular Disney princess when she shared a photo on her Instagram account with the caption: 'Channeling my inner Elsa for North.'
    The 34-year-old reality star's lighter locks have no doubt come in handy to be the perfect real-life doppleganger for her Frozen-obsessed daughter, who was last seen carrying an Elsa-themed suitcase through Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris on Thursday.

+7

Doppleganger: Kim Kardashian compared herself to Elsa from Disney's Frozen when she shared a black and white photo on her Instagram account on Friday

+7

Inspiration: One of Elsa's biggest character traits is her long, platinum blonde hair which has more than 400,000 strands

The wife of rapper Kanye West posted a black and white snap of her winter wonderland-esque outfit emulating the animated snow queen by wearing a large fur coat and fluffy white throw wrap.
    Kim styled her bleached hair in a low bun similar to the updo Elsa sports in the memorable Let It Go musical scene from the movie.
    'Channeling my inner Elsa for North,' the mother-of-one wrote along with a snowflake emoticon.

+7

+7

'Channeling my inner Elsa for North': The 34-year-old reality star may have been inspired by Frozen's Elsa when she chose to dye her natural brunette tresses to peroxide blonde

Real-life Elsa: Her lighter locks have no doubt come in handy to be the perfect real-life doppleganger for her Frozen-obsessed daughter

Coincidentally on Thursday, little Nori was seen strutting through Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris wheeling around a Frozen-themed suitcase.
    The 21-month-old tiny tot appeared to be a fan of the snow queen fairytale as she gripped tightly to her personal luggage while proud mom Kim watched smiling alongside her.
    Perhaps the mother-daughter duo were celebrating the big news of Frozen 2.

+7

She's a fan! The mother-daughter duo were last seen toting around a Frozen-themed suitcase through Charles de Gaulle airport when leaving Paris on Thursday

Oh please. They probably have a paid sponsorship.
    arie_skop and darksithbunny like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think she just misunderstood. North was saying that mommy's FACE was frozen.
    tulip, sluce, Palermo and 21 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Can't they dress her in Kardashian for girls Crap?????
    arie_skop, tulip and darksithbunny like this.

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Yes. It was for North. And it just happened to coincide with Paris Fashion week.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Just got a text from a friend who landed at Philly International about an hour ago. Scott Disick was on his flight and is headed to Atlantic City. Friend reports he was not a problem on the flight but "it was clear the party had already started."
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He really does seem to be an alcoholic

Did Kim Kardashian Steal This Serbian Pop Star's Look? You Be the Judge!

Who's the real deal?

Serbian pop star Jelena Karleusa thinks she may be the inspiration behind Kim Kardashian's new style. The 36-year-old recording artist began posting side-by-side comparison photos to show the similarities, including that shocking new platinum hair via Instagram earlier this week.

Karleusa, who has 369,000 followers on Instagram, has been in the music business for over 20 years, and with 10 studio albums is one of the top-selling artists in Eastern Europe. In 2013, W magazine dubbed her the "Gaga of Serbia."

"Will the real slim shady place stand up! Ps (I am the one on the left) #Illtakeitasacompliment @kimkardashian #itnotjustthehair," she captioned a side-by-side shot of her in a long black coat with a fur collar with Kanye West's wife, 34, in the same style in Paris on March 12.

Read more: Kim Kardashian Accused of Stealing Serbian Pop Star's Style: Photos - Us Weekly

And here's more comparison pictures: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Karleusa.html

I also thought this article was interesting--Kim is the most generous out of her, Khloe and Kourt and Kim is actually a slob, which is quite opposite of her OCD persona she portrays in her tv show:

No one knows the dirt on the rich and famous like the help, right? And with a family as famous as the Karashians, you can bet there are some shocking truths happening behind the scenes. Hey, not everything is caught on those Keeping Up With the Kardashians cameras, as hard as it is to believe. A former housekeeper for the Kardashian Krew has recently come forward with the startling truth about what Kim Kardashian is like off-camera.
    The source dished to Star magazine that Kim was "extremely humble and down to earth while the housekeepers would clean her room." They continued, "Kim would sit and chat with them and she was generous. One time she gifted someone on her staff a computer for Christmas. It was awesome and so kind. She was the only one out of the three to give anyone helping out any gifts."

We're assuming that "the three" refers to Kim's sisters Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, and frankly, we're shocked to hear this. Kim gives off such an air of self-absorption that we didn't think she'd even be aware of anyone else in the room, let alone talk to them or give them presents.

And wait until you hear what Kanye is like around the house! The insider revealed, "Kanye was always extremely quiet and reserved at the house ... he was polite but he didn't talk much in front of the staff."

Of course, it might be an attempt to make up for their slovenly ways. According to the maid, "Kim's bedroom and bathroom are beyond filthy at all times no matter how often it was cleaned ... the minute Kim entered everything was trashed -- like a tornado had just gone through it."

Not only that, but apparently she goes through loads of laundry. She insists on sleeping on fresh white silk sheets every single night. The source revealed, "She would only use white silk linens and she was very particular about them. They had to be silk and they had to be changed daily! Every single morning her white sheets would be covered in makeup. There was always mascara and foundation everywhere."

I think the most surprising thing about that is how Kim keeps her complexion so flawless. Falling asleep in makeup is a big no-no for your pores and causes most people to break out. I don't think Kim K. has had a pimple since she was 13, if that.

Somehow, it's not exactly shocking to find out that Kim is a bit of a slob, but it's surprisingly nice to know that she has a sweetheart side and genuinely seems to care about her employees. We'll keep that in mind next time she takes a selfie of her butt or boobs.

Startling Truth About Kim Kardashian Revealed by Former Housekeeper | CafeMom
    Last edited by mtlebay; March 14th, 2015 at 11:16 PM.
    rollo and Sleuth like this.
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    He really does seem to be an alcoholic
    That's the only way I'd be able to deal with the people 24/7

North is too young to know about Frozen. She may see the cartoon, but doesn't know the songs, or characters. Maybe a 4 year old, not 2, or how ever old she is.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Not true. My step granddaughter was singing the songs before she was 2. Now at 2.5 she can sing every word to every song. Not on key, but she sings.
    czb and tulip like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yea... My neighbor's daughter will be 3 in October and she sings the songs pretty well!!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This sad child is silent though.

Not when she's at a Paris fashion show.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

LOL, true. It wasn't singing though. She didn't even have a toy.

Thread Information