Page 258 of 352 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

^I'm kind of sickened that Wilson Pickett's name had to share a cover with that.

As for the candle, I thought Kim was raised Catholic and/or Orthodox, so no one in that family is confused that it's going to ruffle some feathers. I think Kris and Satan's other minions in charge just dream up this "shocking" stuff, and Kim's along for the ride, because there's not a lot going on upstairs for her. Kanye, on the other hand, is a semi-untreated sufferer of mental illness. Regardless, it's a pretty bad combination.
    mtlebay and weathered1 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I would much rather have these prayer candles.

I wanted those Golden Girls ones! LOL
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

So a candle one can purchase at the dollar store, with Kim poorly photoshopped mug glued to it, is being sold for $18?

People that buy this [or any of the Kardashian sh*t] are just so, so dumb.
    So f*cking dumb... *shakes head for humanity*
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I've wanted those Seinfeld candles for years but it would cost about $75. They are spendy. But regular prayers candles like these are about a dollar at any grocery store.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I've wanted those Seinfeld candles for years but it would cost about $75. They are spendy. But regular prayers candles like these are about a dollar at any grocery store.
    I know they're so expensive! Which is why I never got any of the Golden Girls ones. I think I've seen those candles without the saints already on them and you could just print out a pictures and modge podge it on there for way less.

ETA - I guess you'd need some photoshop for the flowers and all that, but you could still do it like a collage...

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I know they're so expensive! Which is why I never got any of the Golden Girls ones. I think I've seen those candles without the saints already on them and you could just print out a pictures and modge podge it on there for way less.

ETA - I guess you'd need some photoshop for the flowers and all that, but you could still do it like a collage...
    Guys, they are pretty easy and cheap to make (if anyone is interested), I've made these things as little gag gifts before. And there are free editing programs online to do it. They cost way less than $18 and don't take that much time to make.

I made a couple "Holy/Angelic Prince" candles for my sister when he passed (she is huge fan and already had an alter-like set up for her memorabilia collection. It made her smile as she was sad about his passing). Anyway...

I use a site called befunky(dot)com for little projects like this:
    (I'm not sponsored or anything, I just enjoy this photo editor - it's free and you don't have to download a program- it's all done online).

-Google search a face you'd like to "idolize" (I googled "Lucille Bluth" of course )
    -Go to BeFunky click "Photo Editor"
    -Upload idol picture and remove the background leaving just the face via "Background" tab, click "Paint" and "Reverse."
    -Paint/Blur out everything but the idol's head and save to desktop
    -Google search holy photos (I googled "Large Mary Prayer Card"), save to desktop
    -Upload said holy photo
    -Click "Layer Manager" then "Add Layer"
    -Upload idol's modified head picture from desktop (you can also add more "layers" with stock photos - flowers, borders, etc.)
    -Place over/fit to holy photo, save and ta-da! Holy Idol! (You can also add text, graphics, and such in "Photo Editor")
    -Print photo and modge podge over dollar store white prayer candle
    -Optional: Add crafty beads, gems, glitter glue, whathaveyou...

I did this photo in 5 minutes...

Last edited by SoCalMarie; April 22nd, 2017 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Grammar, Spelling, Etc. ;)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I never heard of that photo editing site before. That's completely doable and a cute idea. I have Photoshop that I hardly ever get that chance to use, but I could start making cheap candles and selling them on Etsy for some extra cash if everyone else can...

Oh Bitch PLEASE! She ain't got SHIT on my Weaver/Saint. Ripley prayer candle. GTFO with that mess. LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Guys, they are pretty easy and cheap to make (if anyone is interested), I've made these things as little gag gifts before. And there are free editing programs online to do it. They cost way less than $18 and don't take that much time to make.
    Thanks, I already know what everyone will get for xmas, A saint Kass candle. My SIL will love this (NOT) LOL
    Waterslide and SoCalMarie like this.

I also wanted these.

Brah, SoCalMarie, Laurent and 3 others like this.

Elite Member

Back to more pressing matters...... So nice to see so many headlines that Kimmy lost 6# due to the "Flu diet". As if......

Their desperation to stay in the media is becoming comical.

flu diet? geez, what a stupid thing to say.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeythorn View Post
    Oh Bitch PLEASE! She ain't got SHIT on my Weaver/Saint. Ripley prayer candle. GTFO with that mess. LOLOLOL

There is no Dana. Only Zuul!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

What did she do to the Daily Mail that they posted non-airbrushed photos of her?

Kim Kardashian busts out of her skimpy bikini | Daily Mail Online
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information