Page 256 of 352 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I knew they were all mostly plastic, but I don't recall seeing all of those "before" pics before. The amount of surgeries/procedures/injections they've all had is...staggering. I had no idea Kendall had had work done, but damn. Out of all of them, Kourtney is the only one who doesn't look like a completely different person.

Imagine what she'll look like by the time she is 30.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Imagine what she'll look like by the time she is 30.
    She will look older than her mother.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    bella should thank her parents and PS for her modelling career.

Kylie was so plain looking beforehand.
    Even after PS these celebrity's spawns still look plain/boring, or in Kylie's case, like a creepy doll.
    arie_skop likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Like this:

Props to Kourtney for not completely butchering her face...
    Memes Source: Google Search
    In all fairness, that picture isn't really an accurate representation of what they all looked like before. They have all had a fuck load of work done though, except for maybe Kourtney and Khloe who have just had a couple of things each.
    Waterslide and BelledeJour like this.

^I think Kim used to be pretty and that picture is the worst they could find of her. But I think the rest of them really did look like that, more or less.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

That's a bad picture of Kim, she was always the pretty one (pre PS)

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ^I think Kim used to be pretty and that picture is the worst they could find of her. But I think the rest of them really did look like that, more or less.
    I don't think so. They've picked the worst pictures of Kris (who I'm betting was heavily pregnant), Kim, Khloe and Kendall. And I'm betting they had to look around to find them. For some reason they picked flattering pictures of Kourtney and pre-surgery Kylie. They also picked the most unflattering picture they could. Plus, I think Kris and Kourtney had already had their noses shaved down by those photos.

I think the point of that meme is not that it's supposed to be the most accurate representation of their natural faces but, to show that they all had a lot work done throughout the years.

Regardless of what photos where chosen, at whatever 'stage' their faces were at, they all look a lot different now. (With the exception of Kourtney, who hasn't completely butchered her face).
    Waterslide and holly like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    I don't think so. They've picked the worst pictures of Kris (who I'm betting was heavily pregnant), Kim, Khloe and Kendall. And I'm betting they had to look around to find them. For some reason they picked flattering pictures of Kourtney and pre-surgery Kylie. They also picked the most unflattering picture they could. Plus, I think Kris and Kourtney had already had their noses shaved down by those photos.
    I don't remember Kris ever looking like that, but that's pretty much how I remember the rest of them, minus Kim, always looking pre-surgery.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I think the point of that meme is not that it's supposed to be the most accurate representation of their natural faces but, to show that they all had a lot work done throughout the years.

Regardless of what photos where chosen, at whatever 'stage' their faces were at, they all look a lot different now. (With the exception of Kourtney, who hasn't completely butchered her face).
    Yes, I get that. But the point I am making is that if something is inaccurate then it really doesn't show anything. I am not disputing that there's been a lot of surgery and fillers (because duh), I am simply arguing that the photos picked for the meme are not an inaccurate representation of that.

I don't think Khloe has botched up her face or had all that much done to it though (only fillers). Her body is a different story.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    What's the docu-series going to be about? How she picks out 5 outfits a day, poses until she has "just" the right angle, usually in her closet with her expensive purses, or outside by her fancy cars, then posts them on IG 10xs a day?

I think you pretty much nailed it's premise...
    Here's what I'm guessing Kylie's show is going to be - summed up in gifs:

The End.
    twitchy2.0, rollo, Taedium and 1 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Is Kendall wearing a nylon blacksmith apron? Or is that a trash bag? (Fitting.)

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    Yes, I get that. But the point I am making is that if something is inaccurate then it really doesn't show anything. I am not disputing that there's been a lot of surgery and fillers (because duh), I am simply arguing that the photos picked for the meme are not an inaccurate representation of that.

I don't think Khloe has botched up her face
    or had all that much done to it though (only fillers). Her body is a different story.
    Do you mean Courtney? Chloe has done a HUGE amount to her face.
    Last edited by rollo; April 14th, 2017 at 08:06 PM.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Do you meant Courtney? Chloe has done a HUGE amount to her face.
    Nope, Khloe. I don't think she's had that much done to her face. Fillers and 16 layers of makeup. Sometimes I think she may have thinned out the bridge of her nose slightly but I'm not convinced.

Thread Information