Page 252 of 352 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252253254255256262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Wow dark. So scary. Thank God it turned out the way it did. I can't imagine anything scarier.
    darksithbunny and JazzyGirl like this.

I'm glad everything turned out OK, darksith. That is terrifying and I'm so sorry you went through that.

Knowing things like that makes me even angrier at this family if they are indeed lying, because so many people go through horrible things every day and these people are possibly lying about it just for ratings.
    czb likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I was very lucky. If he had shot me, I knew I would not have made it. He had the gun to my chest. It was almost 30 years ago, but it still gives me a chill. They caught the guy and we had to go to court for the trial. I was losing it because they told me I would have to get up on the stand and tell what happened and ID the guy. Thankfully, the evidence against him was so much he decided to plea bargain. I really didn't want to have to see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I was very lucky. If he had shot me, I knew I would not have made it. He had the gun to my chest. It was almost 30 years ago, but it still gives me a chill. They caught the guy and we had to go to court for the trial. I was losing it because they told me I would have to get up on the stand and tell what happened and ID the guy. Thankfully, the evidence against him was so much he decided to plea bargain. I really didn't want to have to see him again.
    I don't think you can ever really leave memories like that behind you completely. I can't even imagine how hard that would be to go through once, much less reliving it in court.
    darksithbunny and tulip like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Hey Darksith? You're one tough cookie. Glad you're still with us. That is all.
    maryk, Waterslide, czb and 3 others like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

fgg

Lamar: Khlo knew I was using coke and cheating on her

Lamar Odom tried to hide his drug use from Khlo Kardashian when they first got together, but eventually she knew exactly what was going on.

“Around two years before we split up [2011], I was in the man cave she had made for me and she caught me,” the former NBA champ said in the new issue of Us Weekly. “She was disappointed. So was I. The sad thing about it is, I don’t know if I was disappointed because I was actually doing the drug or because she caught me.”

At that point, as Odom tells it, the reality star knew how badly her then-husband was struggling.

“She knew I was doing cocaine the whole time after that. It was my drug of choice. I’m not going to say she accepted it because that would be the wrong word,” he continued. “Tolerated would be a better word.”

And it wasn’t just the drug abuse that Kardashian was aware of, but his numerous infidelities as well.

“Bitches and Thots came out of the woodwork. If there is one thing I regret when I was married, it was having multiple affairs with different women. That wasn’t the stand-up thing to do. I wish I could have kept my d–k in my pants,” he said.

Odom, who says he’s now sober, even recounted the time his former wife caught him red-handed with another woman in Los Angeles.

“She caught me in a sleazy motel room in LA, getting high with this one girl. It was atrocious. Looking back, I’m like, ‘What are you doing?’ That was like sticking a knife in her heart and twisting it. She didn’t deserve it. She always tried to help me with the drugs,” he said. “I rejected the help.”

Odom also revealed that while he and Kardashian, who finalized their divorce in December, no longer talk — “But I still consider her family my family,” he said — he has started to get his life back on track after a number of rough years.

“Living sober, meaning no drugs, is a great feeling. Being in the moment is important — how you react, respond, create. If I would have done coke last night, you would have gotten some d–khead here trying to get out of here fast,” he said. “But you’re getting Lamar now.”

Kardashian stayed by Odom’s side as he recovered from a binge at a Nevada brothel in late 2015 that left him fighting for his life.

Lamar: Khlo knew I was using coke and cheating on her | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Apparently Kris has broken up with her "boyfriend" ...

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ He must have asked for a raise in his salary.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I doubt he is sober.
    Last edited by pinkbunnyslippers; March 30th, 2017 at 02:12 PM.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

You doubt he *isn't* sober or you doubt that he *is*??
    He's lying about being sober being awesome, it sucks. Seriously. Reality is hard.

At least we now know where Kyloe got her coke habit...
    NickiDrea and arie_skop like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^I fixed it. Thanks.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

At least we now know where Kyloe got her coke habit...
    you mean khloe?

so that's the reason for her weight loss? don't think she's promoting coke on Revenge Body.
    arie_skop likes this.

Blac Chyna's Request For Kardashian Name Trademark Denied

Blac Chyna‘s request to profit off the name Angela Renee Kardashian has been rejected.
    If you remember, the 28-year-old reality star filed the request late last year when she was still engaged to Rob Kardashian and wanted to create merch with her new name.
    According to TMZ, the request has been denied after Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian successfully blocked the petition by claiming they will “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill.”

Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared

"To estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ningum suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Hysterical that Blac Chyna is going to ruin their reputations. As if everything else they do hasn't already managed to do that.

Did Rob and Blac Chyna get married? She looks horrible in that picture. So much overdone makeup.
    arie_skop, darksithbunny and holly like this.

She should marry him. How can they stop her if it's her legal married name???

Thread Information