Page 251 of 352 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I was thinking more like the kind of stuff you'd see in Vogue, not so much the fold over jeans, though I had some of those. I fucking hated Laura Ashley back then. I'm pretty sure as a pre-teen to teen, if I saw someone wearing Laura Ashley I would instantly decide I hated them. I kind of miss being that shallow. I mean, yeah, I'm still shallow, but hate is a strong word...
    But...Laura Ashley, man! I even had a Laura Ashley drop waisted floral tea length dress with the lace collar, and hated it! I would have deserved every ounce of your ire, given I decided it was a good idea look like an overstuffed chair in an old folks home, covered in cabbage roses and lace.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    But...Laura Ashley, man! I even had a Laura Ashley drop waisted floral tea length dress with the lace collar, and hated it! I would have deserved every ounce of your ire, given I decided it was a good idea look like an overstuffed chair in an old folks home, covered in cabbage roses and lace.
    Well, you're also discounting the fact that I was an angry child. LOL It was supremely hard to get out of the 80s avoiding that shit. Strangely enough, I think there was some kind rebranding in the 90s and I actually owned a Laura Ashley black wrap shirt. I remember the fabric was really nice and it did have a black rose somewhere on it, but it was just a small embellishment. It was a gift, but I did really love it, but it didn't much resemble the cabbage roses and lace of yesteryear. Plus it was black and a solid color and you'd never have known what it was unless you saw the tag.
    Last edited by Waterslide; March 23rd, 2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: starting to think gossip rocks is adding bonus typos ugh!
    Bombshell likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

It's not the high waist that I hate per se...it's the pleated front. You have any kind of a pouch and it looks huge and stupid in high waisted pleated pants.

I am tall and looked darn good in my acid washed parachute/baggy jeans that were buttoned tight at the ankle...worn of course with my red pumps.
    Last edited by JazzyGirl; March 23rd, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
    Waterslide and sprynkles like this.

Anyone else have flowery jeans?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Those exact brand and print, but with a yellow background!
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

I had the shorts like that.
    Waterslide and darksithbunny like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hell yeah I owned flowered jeans. Shit, I still have flowered jeans!
    Waterslide and Bombshell like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post

Two years ago I was in NY and I remember seeing a young hipster wearing similiar pants. I had to look twice, thinking wth is she wearing.
    Waterslide likes this.

I like them. lol
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyGirl View Post
    It's not the high waist that I hate per se...it's the pleated front. You have any kind of a pouch and it looks huge and stupid in high waisted pleated pants. I am tall and looked darn good in my acid washed parachute/baggy jeans that were buttoned tight at the ankle...worn of course with my red pumps.
    The K-holes are only trying to bring back pleated mom slacks, because they're the onle trousers that will accomodate their fake arses.
    holly, Bombshell and Bluebonnet like this.

Elite Member

As usual I sucked it up and watched KUWTK the story was so hollow Khloe is the most emotional and she didn't shed a tear. Kyle wasn't even shown, Rob facetimed and Caitlin didn't care apparently? It was mostly about poor Kim the MOM of the year they did show sweet pictures of North and Saint who are adorable with video clips at the end, and she did hug North but hey a huge every 3 months isn't a great thing, Kim.
    One of the weirdest things she said was that people were doubting her story and people like Howard Stern were saying if it was fake she should be sent to prison. Kim said something to the affect like yeah like I wanted to never to be able to wear my ring again why would I fake it... so the ring is the bad thing? Uhhh.
    There was also the awkward moment where Kanye tells everyone sitting down that they pretty much didn't kill Kim because he's such a big scary Gay Fish and they knew he'd avenge her if she was killed.
    I DID feel bad at one part, she was talking with Khloe and Kourtney rehashing everything and talking about how yay they didn't rape her even though her sexy bod was barely covered, and then how they had the gun to her head and she thought "I hope Kourt can have a normal life after finding my dead body"
    Maybe she was robbed I don't think it was as elaborate and orchestrated as she made it sound and they admitted they were pretty easy to rob with her snapchatting who was there and who wasn't.
    Waterslide likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Kim said something to the affect like yeah like I wanted to never to be able to wear my ring again why would I fake it... so the ring is the bad thing? Uhhh.
    If that is all she said, that is really telling to me. I don't know, I've never been held at gunpoint before, but it seems more natural to be worried about her emotional trauma than wearing her ring. And if the ring really was stolen, there could be some remote chance it would be returned to her...unless this was all an act and she won't be able to wear the ring again, which brings us full circle.

There was also the awkward moment where Kanye tells everyone sitting down that they pretty much didn't kill Kim because he's such a big scary Gay Fish and they knew he'd avenge her if she was killed.
    Oh good grief.

I DID feel bad at one part, she was talking with Khloe and Kourtney rehashing everything and talking about how yay they didn't rape her even though her sexy bod was barely covered, and then how they had the gun to her head and she thought "I hope Kourt can have a normal life after finding my dead body"
    Maybe she was robbed I don't think it was as elaborate and orchestrated as she made it sound and they admitted they were pretty easy to rob with her snapchatting who was there and who wasn't.
    I didn't see it, but I don't feel bad, because I still think they're all full of shit.
    Last edited by Waterslide; March 25th, 2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: my computer is possessed
    holly likes this.

Thanks for taking the bullet for us Maryk. Great report.

And now this just in...

Kris Jenner is pitching an animated television series featuring cartoonie Kim, Khloe, Kylieand the rest of the fam.
    We've learned Kris had a meeting with Harvey Weinstein's company in L.A. earlier this month to pitch the show.
    We're told "the entire family" will be featured ... we're told it will not include Caitlyn.
    Our sources say this is a prime time pitch ... and not for kids.

Kris Jenner Pitching Animated Series on Kardashian Family | TMZ.com
    Waterslide likes this.

Please let them go with the TMZ mock up artwork.
    twitchy2.0 and czb like this.

Please, someone, anyone, make them go away! Now! The cartoon thing is stupid. And I have been held at gun point and let me tell ya, you aren't worried about anything, but not getting killed. At least I wasn't. I was thinking he would have to kill me right here because I was not going anywhere with him. And lucky for me, my boyfriend walked up and the guy took off. We were going to a place to eat and I went ahead while the bf parked the car and I walked into the place being robbed. Yep. Not get shot was the only thing I was thinking about.
    maryk likes this.

Thread Information