Page 248 of 270 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4048
Like Tree9847Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Funny how Kylie inherited the armenian ass

I told you people about that shit months ago!!
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

Twitter Is Freaking Out That Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian’s Daughters Look Like Twins

North West and Briseis Bush are hard to tell apart.

Published 3 days ago

Reggie Bush and Kim Kardashian broke up what seems like ages ago, but we still get deja vu every time we see the NFL player out with his family. Not only is Bush's wife, Lilit Avagyan, a dead ringer for his famous ex, it turns out their daughter is growing up to look exactly like Kim andKanye West's little girl, North.

A new picture of Briseis Bush has the internet doing more than a double take.

resemblance between North and Briseis is pretty uncanny...

Sorry, I can't get the entire article, or the link, or.... squat. But that's a picture of Reggie's daughter, and she and North sure look like family. Of course, Reggie's wife looks like Kim, too.

Another photo of Reggie's family:

Please tell me it's not just me... the resemblance is startling.

One more:

eta: That's Nori on the right, and Reggie's daughter on the left. Uncanny.

I've always believed that Reggie Bush was the real love of Kim's life, and most definitely, "the one that got away."
    Bluebonnet and panic like this.

They kinda look alike but it isn't enough to lift my eyebrow. Reggie's wife looks more like Kim, than the kid looks like North. Also, fuck the Kardashians.

If you get enough ps, everyone looks like Cim.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cim and Reggie were still friendly. She's gotta be with someone!
    idunno and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I think the girls look a lot alike. I also think Reggie's wife looks just like Kim. Weird.
    idunno, panic and lindsaywhit like this.

Does anyone remember that story of how a paparazzi claims he saw Reggie and Kim arrive separately at a hotel, but an incriminating evidence was that Kim was papped leaving the hotel without her earrings, so that's because the two did the nasty, and he felt that was the moment of inception for North.
    Go Habs Go!!

Yes.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Does anyone remember that story of how a paparazzi claims he saw Reggie and Kim arrive separately at a hotel, but an incriminating evidence was that Kim was papped leaving the hotel without her earrings, so that's because the two did the nasty, and he felt that was the moment of inception for North.
    I wouldnt be surprised if this is true
    I just don't buy Kim and Kanye as a couple
    idunno and panic like this.

I see the alike look, but North looks so much like Kanye, she is his spitting image.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    And I thought I was being subtle. I think they also lived in the same street at one time although who knows where Cim really lives.

They look like... biracial kids. My cousin's kid looks just like them too.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Frantic Kendall Jenner calls 911 over burglary fears after discovering $200k of jewelry missing from Hollywood Hills home... but 'cops suspect inside job'

• The 21-year-old model noticed pieces of jewelry missing from her bedroom on Thursday morning
    • She called 911 concerned someone was still in her Hollywood Hills property
    • Law enforcement arrived at the scene but after a thorough search of the home found no suspects or signs of forced entry
    • Police sources now believe that it was one of Kendall's guests as the star was having a party on Wednesday night
    • In August 2016 Kendall was the victim of a stalker who followed her into her driveway
    • The model bought the six-bedroom property from Emily Blunt and John Krasinski in 2016

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 13:40, 16 March 2017 | UPDATED: 20:26, 16 March 2017

Kendall Jenner has reportedly had $200,000 of jewelry stolen from her Hollywood Hills home.
    The incident, which was initially thought to be a burglary, is looking more like an inside job as more details of the situation emerged on Thursday.
    The 21-year-old model called police at around 1am on Thursday morning after she noticed jewelry missing from her bedroom and was frightened someone was still in the house, according to TMZ.

+1

Kendall Jenner called police on Thursday morning after she discovered $200k of jewelry missing from her bedroom

+

Not a burglary: After initial reports it now seems one of Kendall's guests took the jewelry during a party

Cops arrived and conducted a thorough search of the property but found no suspects or evidence of forced entry.
    It was originally claimed Kendall was alone at the home and called 911 after hearing a noise in the house.
    Law enforcement sources are now telling TMZ that Kendall was actually having a party with a group of friends on Wednesday night.
    During the evening an alarm warning went off when someone opened a door but Kendall apparently thought nothing of it.
    The source says Kendall left her friends in her home at midnight and returned just after 1am to find her jewelry box open and that's when she called the police.

+10

Sources now say police are sure it was an inside job as Kendall (pictured on March 7) had some friends round on Wednesday night and suspect 'knew exactly where she kept her bling'

Read more: Kendall Jenner's Hollywood Hills home is burglarized | Daily Mail Online

You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Really Kris? Again with this "storyline?"

...Does she [Kris] really think this is going to work (be believable) the second time around?

So I'm guessing Kendall didn't agree to Mama Kris [allegedly] exploiting her sexual preference for the show (rightfully so on Kendall's part) and this was the last second back-up storyline (like it is for every character storyline that doesn't pan out)?
    Palermo, arie_skop, idunno and 4 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information