Page 243 of 352 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Those boots look ridiculous on her. Are they a size too small?

No comment on the picture cookies

She's gross and tacky. When will she and her family go away??
    arie_skop likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

I swear she is the answer to the Blind Gossip BI about being a high class call girl and masks these "make up classes" as a reason to travel overseas.
    kasippu and arie_skop like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I swear she is the answer to the Blind Gossip BI about being a high class call girl and masks these "make up classes" as a reason to travel overseas.

Didn't Kim used to BE a hooker before she became famous? I thought Kim and her BFFs Paris Hilton and Brittany Gastineau were all hookers.
    arie_skop likes this.

I think that it depends on how broad or narrow your definition of a prostitute is.
    Has sex for cash - has sex with a "boyfriend" but expects/lets him buy her lots of things (jewellery, clothes, etc).....

Anyhow, I mentions Kim's felonious behaviour in another thread and so as not to derail that thread I'm having a "throw-back-sunday".

First of all we have Kim, Kourtney and Khloe's old faces....

Then we have Sonja Norwood (Brandy & Ray J's mom)'s law suit from when Kim used their credit card with out permission racking up $120,000 in charges the majority of which went through thier shop DASH.....
    It was dismissed which probably means that the Kardashians settled out of court.

From 2006:-

The plaintiff, Sonya Norwood. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
    According to the legal documents, the momager of Ray J and Brandy says in 2004, she gave Kim — who was working at the time as a stylist for the “What About Us?” singer — access to the family’s American Express card to make one purchase.

Instead, Mrs. Norwood claims, Kim and her siblings Kourtney, Khlo and Rob racked up more than $120,000 in unauthorized charges — even long after she was no longer “employed” by Brandy as a stylist and personal shopper!

The lawsuit, which was filed in 2008, states, “Defendant Kim thereafter disclosed Plaintiff’s credit card number to members of her family, and Defendants...without permission or authority whatsoever, made charges to the Plaintiff’s credit card, claiming to be employed by Brandy or Plaintiff in one capacity or another.

Sonja claims the famous family racked up $62,793.83 in 2006 and at least $57,841.82 the following year.

She also says they made charges at their family-owned stores, DASH and children’s boutique Smooch.
    Defendants actually had the temerity to use Plaintiff’s credit card to charge thousands of dollars of purchases in their own stores,” the paperwork states.
    In the legal documents, Sonja demands $825,000 in damages as well as 10 percent interest per year.
    Though the siblings later filed papers denying any wrongdoings, Radar reports Sonja later asked the lawsuit to be dismissed in June 2009 — which suggests it was potentially settled out of court.
    Kim Kardashian Accused of Credit Card Fraud — By Her Ex’s Mom! (REPORT) - In Touch Weekly
    Karma, Waterslide and Seapharris7 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You don't have to be a dick ALL the time you know?
    Sorry. Didn't intend to come off that way.
    Felt like you've been particularly singling my posts out for some reason or another - whether I'm being thorough in my opinions or not, as if my opinions are wrong or something. I don't know...

I'm also aware that my sense of humor/sarcasm doesn't translate well via message board.
    Sorry (really). No dickish-ness intended (really).

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I think one of the scariest parts of this article to me is spotting the reflection of the camera man filming them in this photo - which means more KUWTK. When will it ever end!?!?
    Serious question.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

czb

not picking on Nov, but i don't understand that lawsuit.

how can you rack up two years for charges before you say NO. STOP. and if kim didn't stop charging right away, then why not cancel the credit card?? if there were only a few months of charges, then it might make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    not picking on Nov, but i don't understand that lawsuit.

how can you rack up two years for charges before you say NO. STOP. and if kim didn't stop charging right away, then why not cancel the credit card?? if there were only a few months of charges, then it might make sense.
    IKR I'm guessing that they didn't check the bills? The amounts were approximate....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

czb

hmmm. it just sounds goofy to me. *shrugs*
    Novice likes this.

My guess is they weren't paying attention, too. You'd think an accountant would spot stuff like that, but at the same time, something like that can be proven (or not) pretty quickly.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Elite Member

After seeing more pics of Kim in that cream dress the "I must hideout after Paris attack" was clearly the chance to recover from more PS. Smaller stomach, thighs and butt.

I totally believe these blinds. Arabs will pay high dollar for 'celebs', that is probably the only reason she goes every year to Cannes when the film festival is on.
    darksithbunny and arie_skop like this.

Elite Member

Kim was a very pretty girl before the PS. Kourtney and Khloe, not very good looking. Kourtney is quite harsh looking. Khloe is just homely.
    holly and pinkbunnyslippers like this.

After seeing more pics of Kim in that cream dress the "I must hideout after Paris attack" was clearly the chance to recover from more PS. Smaller stomach, thighs and butt.
    Agree. Still a cow though.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Kim was a very pretty girl before the PS. Kourtney and Khloe, not very good looking. Kourtney is quite harsh looking. Khloe is just homely.
    Kourtney & Khloe have the same faces it's just the makeup/contouring & hair colour that just changes the look. Khloe looks better as a blonde as the darker hair makes her look pale which she is.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Khloe is just homely.
    But at least she used to look human.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information