Page 242 of 352 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    "This whole court is out of order"!
    Nice Justice For All quote
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

"This whole Kourt is out of order"!

SHELLEE, Sylkyn, rollo and 2 others like this.

Revealed: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 'poor' house in intimate family photos is NOT their home... but it does belong to another celebrity

By Dailymail.com Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 18:02, 13 January 2017 | UPDATED: 19:56, 13 January 2017

Kim Kardashian has been posting rather intimate family photos since her recent return to social media.
    And since the grainy photos obviously did not take place at any of their multi-million dollar properties, it left many wondering where the actual location was.
    Now nosey fans will no longer have to wonder as an in-depth article posted Thursday from Buzzfeed revealed the true residence of where the snaps were taken.

There's no place like home?: Many wondered where the location of Kim Kardashian's intimate family photos took place as it definitely was not one of her multimillion dollar properties with Kanye West

Through plenty of pain-staking research and investigation on the internet, staff reporter Sylvia Obell came to the conclusion that it is legendary music producer Rick Rubin's Shangri La recording studio in Malibu.
    She began piecing together the puzzle as she took to her Twitter to post a photo collage of the images posted by the 36-year-old reality star.
    Along with the images featuring Kim's husband Kanye West and their children, Sylvia wrote the cheeky caption: 'Still trying to figure out whose house Kim and Kanye decided to go play "middle class" in.'

Iconic: The 53-year-old super producer - pictured in LA back in February 2015 - has worked with legends in the industry including Kanye, Adele, Johnny Cash and Metallica

It was there where she got a fantastic tip from a follower who wrote: '@SylviaObell that's Rick Rubin's shangri-la studio in Malibu where they have hung out for years.'

Back in 2014, Zane Lowe gave a tour of the iconic recording studio in a YouTube clip for BBC Radio 1.
    In the video many of parts of the house could be seen where Kim and family were snapped up including the kitchen where the 39-year-old rapper could be seen eating soup.
    Rubin's living room which features large windows and a double door appears to be the area where Kanye adjusted Kim's dress.

She's back! Kim, 36, made her triumphant return to social media with this adorable family photo featuring West, 39, and their two children: three-year-old daughter North and one-year-old son Saint

Look familiar? The deck and patio that the family were on looks exactly the same as the one Rubin is lounging on in a photo posted to Instagram last year

Kim returned to social media last week by posting a family photo - including three-year-old daughter North and one-year-old son Saint - with them posing out on a wooden deck patio.
    In an image found on Instagram of 53-year-old Rick hanging out with his friends, that very same patio could be seen as the co-founder of Def Jam Records and pro-wrestling fan lounged out on the steps.
    Rubin is an icon in the industry and has not only worked with Kanye but several top-tier talent including Adele, Lady Gaga, Jay Z, Johnny Cash, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Justin Timberlake and several others.

Compare and contrast: Back in 2014, Zane Lowe gave a tour of the iconic recording studio in a YouTube clip for BBC Radio 1 as much of the interior of the home matched

Yum: The kitchen from the studio seems to be the same one where Kanye ate soup from in a photo posted last week

'he always has my back': Kim also posted this image of Kanye checking on her dress which seems to be the same area as the double doors in the Shangri La's living room

Read more: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 'poor' house in intimate family photos is NOT their home | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

arie_skop, Karma and Seapharris7 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Duh.
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Well this is good news. I had no idea my shitty kitchen could be coveted as a photo shoot locale for the rich and useless.
    arie_skop, PecanPie, maryk and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I am still skeptical about the robbery, good timing the arrests are made now that Kim is back on social media and talking again.
    Esp. they have already released the suspicious....
    arie_skop likes this.

- Shoot with film (as opposed to digital) so photos look more "real"/ photoshop isn't so obvious: Check.
    (Notice the irregular/indent/edited line of her outer right thigh).
    you don't have to shoot with film to get those effects, you can get that with a digital too. I won't go into details as I don't wish to bored everyone, but its possible, especially if you know how to get it with an slr.

Ugh
    Waterslide likes this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Elite Member

So he is in recovery at a undisclosed location yet Kim thought it was a grand idea to bring her photographer to capture every moment? BS... still waiting for the divorce announcement before summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    you don't have to shoot with film to get those effects, you can get that with a digital too. I won't go into details as I don't wish to bored everyone, but its possible, especially if you know how to get it with an slr.

Ok, I'll re-word that point since everything is so technical and in-depth on this board.

- Shoot (and possibly filter/edit) photos to look like film so they appear more "real" and photoshop edits aren't as obvious.

Better?

Technicality aside, however they shot it doesn't change my first comment/observation in that they tried to convey a certain overall tone/image of the shoot in using film (or in making it look like they used film).
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 14th, 2017 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Spelling OCD :)

She's back! Kim, 36, made her triumphant return to social media with this adorable family photo
    I don't know which urge is stronger - the one to vomit, or to weep.

Silver Member

"Triumphant return to social media?" Who writes this bullshit?
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Appollonia View Post
    "Triumphant return to social media?" Who writes this bullshit?
    Take a wild guess...

(Well, she has people writing for her/them of course but, I don't doubt she provides them with a list of "buzzwords" to work off of).
    Bombshell, Angeli and Seapharris7 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Ok, I'll re-word that point since everything is so technical and in-depth on this board.

- Shoot (and possibly filter/edit) photos to look like film so they appear more "real" and photoshop edits aren't as obvious.

Better?

Technicality aside, however they shot it doesn't change my first comment/observation in that they tried to convey a certain overall tone/image of the shoot in using film (or in making it look like they used film).
    You don't have to be a dick ALL the time you know?

Lamar Odom Says He Wants Khloe Kardashian Back

The duo divorced at the end of last year.

01/13/2017 03:44 pm ET

Jenna Amatulli Trends Editor, The Huffington Post

Lamar Odom
    wants the world to know that he is not done with ex-wife Khloe Kardashian.

The former Los Angeles Lakers player talked about life after rehab in a new promo for “The Doctors.

Host Dr. Travis Stork asks Odom about what he’s looking forward to “when [he] look[s] at [his] life ahead.”

“Honestly, I want my wife back,” Odom answers in the heartbreaking clip.

Odom’s referring to Khloe Kardashian, to whom he was married for seven years. They finalized their divorce, which was first filed in 2013, in December after Odom recovered from a near-fatal drug overdose months earlier. The former Los Angeles Lakers player had been found “fighting for his life,” according to reports, in a Nevada brothel in October 2015.

Kardashian withdrew the initial petition after the incident and filed again in May 2016.

Kardashian has been dating Cleveland Cavaliers player Tristan Thompson since September 2016.

“The Doctors” episode with Lamar Odom will air on CBS Tuesday, Jan. 17
    Lamar Odom Says He Wants Khloe Kardashian Back | The Huffington Post

ack in a skintight minidress! Kim Kardashian is curvy in a cream number as she continues touring Dubai after $1,600 makeup masterclass

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
    Published: 17:01, 14 January 2017 | Updated: 22:13, 14 January 2017

183 shares
    View comments

Kim Kardashian said she was jet lagged on Friday night.
    But the next day the 36-year-old beauty looked plenty rested as she hung out with her pack of friends that included Stephanie Sheppard, Carla DiBello and Simon Huck, among others, while in Dubai.
    The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star poured her famous curves into a very tight cream dress, giving her baggy jeans and sweatpants a break.
    Scroll down for video

+13

A new look: Kim Kardashian (far right) slipped into a cream very tight minidress as she hung out in Dubai on Saturday with Carla DiBello (left) and Stephanie Sheppard (second from left)

+13

+13

Capped: The 36-year-old hid her eyes as she wore a black cap with Carla

+13

Fun far away: The ladies look all glammed up for an appearance

The doll appeared to be doing a photo shoot in a high rise in the United Arab Emirates city.
    In one Snapchat clip she is looking into a camera as she wears a low-fitted black baseball cap over her long raven locks.
    Beige suede pointy lace-up boots could also be seen.

+13

Posed: The doll appeared to be doing a photo shoot in a high rise in the United Arab Emirates

Keep up with Kim in an ankle boot by Yeezy

Yeezy Season 4 lace up boots
    Unavailble online - clcik to browse current collection at Selfrdiges
    Buy now

Kim has long been a loyal supporter of her husband Kanye’s fashion label Yeezy. The star wears it well, and manages to weave his designs in with her own wardrobe perfectly – we think he’d agree that she is a very good advert for the brand!
    The curvy star has been Snapchatting pics and videos with friends over the last couple of days and Kim was wearing another pair of Yeezy boots, which seem to be one of her faves as she has rocked the lace up style before.
    Sadly the boots aren’t available to buy online but you can bag yourself a dress like Kim’s and other piece by the brand at Selfridges (click right).
    Recreate her look for a total bargain, from the likes of Public Desire, Missguided and Simmi who all have very similar ankle boots in stock.

Wear your laced up lovelies with a bodycon dress like KK or use them to add some glam to a pair of skinny jeans and a slouchy jumper. Whichever style you go for, we guarantee they will add a touch of k-lass to your wardrobe!

* PRICES MAY NOT BE AS ADVERTISED ...NOW GET SOME LIKE IT FOR LESS

+13

More: In one Snapchat clip she is looking into a camera as she wears a low-fitted black baseball cap over her long raven locks

In another, she is posing with Carla who is equally as made up and could pass for a Kardashian herself.
    And then there is a clip of Kim and all her entourage - minus her bestie Jonathan Cheban - as they look in a mirror.
    Kim was holding a red lollipop as they appeared to be in a store.

+13

On top: She was also seen riding a dune buggy with her pals. She sat atop a yellow vehicle as her friends flocked around her

The I Am Cait guest star captioned it: 'Squad strong.'
    It is not known why she was so done up, but the reality diva has been shooting her reality series KUWTK during the trip.
    She was also seen riding a dune buggy with her pals. She sat atop a yellow vehicle as her friends flocked around her.
    At this point Kim wore a black top and maroon slacks.
    On Friday the star admitted she was suffering from a severe case of insomnia. 'So jet lagged I can't sleep,' she tweeted in the early morning hours from her luxury high-rise hotel.

+13

Midnight madness: Kardashian had fun with a filter when she couldn't sleep on Friday

Real problems: The 36-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star admitted she was suffering from a severe case of insomnia. 'So jet lagged I can't sleep,' she tweeted in the early morning hours

The reality queen passed the time by using filters on her Snapchat.
    The wife of Kanye West tried out the Bambi filter where she had spots on her forehead, little doe ears and a black-and-white nose.
    All she was dressed in was a light grey cotton robe.

+13

Sweet: The wife of Kanye West tried out the Bambi filter where she had spots on her forehead, little doe ears and a black-and-white nose

The E! queen also shared a look at the cookies the hotel gave her.
    They were sugar cookies with images of her face on them. Along with the snap, the Selfish author said, 'Thank you.'
    And then the former Playboy model shared a view from her hotel, showing off a body of water, bridges and the city-scape of the Middle Eastern city. 'Good morning Dubai,' she wrote on her post.

+13

Yummy: The E! queen also shared a look at the cookies the hotel gave her. They were sugar cookies with images of her face on them

+13

A view to kill for: And then the former Playboy model shared a view from her hotel, showing off a body of water, bridges and the city-scape of the Middle Eastern city. 'Good morning Dubai,' she wrote on her post

+13

Her man: She saw a line of women wait to get into her $1,600 a head masterclass where she gave her tips on getting the perfect face alongside makeup guru Mario Dedivanovic

It's been quite a trip for the mother to North and Saint.
    She saw a line of women wait to get into her $1,600 a head masterclass where she gave her tips on getting the perfect face alongside makeup guru Mario Dedivanovic.
    For her big day, the Rob & Chyna producer showed off her arms in a tight white tank top but hid her legs in baggy ripped boyfriend jeans.
    Her hair was ironed down and long, Cher style.
    Kim was originally meant to hold The Masterclass in Dubai on October 14 but it was cancelled in the wake of her October 3 robbery.
    The beauty has also been filming the next season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which was teased last week as Kim dissolved into a puddle of tears when discussing her Paris robbery.
    Several arrests have been made in the French city in recent days but it is doubtful Kim will ever see her stolen diamonds again, it has been claimed.

+13

With a fan: Kim pulled off a different look as she posed with Mario and a pretty blonde woma

ack in a skintight minidress! Kim Kardashian is curvy in a cream number as she continues touring Dubai after $1,600 makeup masterclass

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
    Published: 17:01, 14 January 2017 | Updated: 22:13, 14 January 2017

183 shares
    View comments

Kim Kardashian said she was jet lagged on Friday night.
    But the next day the 36-year-old beauty looked plenty rested as she hung out with her pack of friends that included Stephanie Sheppard, Carla DiBello and Simon Huck, among others, while in Dubai.
    The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star poured her famous curves into a very tight cream dress, giving her baggy jeans and sweatpants a break.
    Scroll down for video

+13

A new look: Kim Kardashian (far right) slipped into a cream very tight minidress as she hung out in Dubai on Saturday with Carla DiBello (left) and Stephanie Sheppard (second from left)

Capped: The 36-year-old hid her eyes as she wore a black cap with Carla

+13

Fun far away: The ladies look all glammed up for an appearance

The doll appeared to be doing a photo shoot in a high rise in the United Arab Emirates city.
    In one Snapchat clip she is looking into a camera as she wears a low-fitted black baseball cap over her long raven locks.
    Beige suede pointy lace-up boots could also be seen.

+13

Posed: The doll appeared to be doing a photo shoot in a high rise in the United Arab Emirates

Kim has long been a loyal supporter of her husband Kanye’s fashion label Yeezy. The star wears it well, and manages to weave his designs in with her own wardrobe perfectly – we think he’d agree that she is a very good advert for the brand!
    The curvy star has been Snapchatting pics and videos with friends over the last couple of days and Kim was wearing another pair of Yeezy boots, which seem to be one of her faves as she has rocked the lace up style before.
    Sadly the boots aren’t available to buy online but you can bag yourself a dress like Kim’s and other piece by the brand at Selfridges (click right).
    Recreate her look for a total bargain, from the likes of Public Desire, Missguided and Simmi who all have very similar ankle boots in stock.

Wear your laced up lovelies with a bodycon dress like KK or use them to add some glam to a pair of skinny jeans and a slouchy jumper. Whichever style you go for, we guarantee they will add a touch of k-lass to your wardrobe!

+13

More: In one Snapchat clip she is looking into a camera as she wears a low-fitted black baseball cap over her long raven locks

In another, she is posing with Carla who is equally as made up and could pass for a Kardashian herself.
    And then there is a clip of Kim and all her entourage - minus her bestie Jonathan Cheban - as they look in a mirror.
    Kim was holding a red lollipop as they appeared to be in a store.

+13

On top: She was also seen riding a dune buggy with her pals. She sat atop a yellow vehicle as her friends flocked around her

The I Am Cait guest star captioned it: 'Squad strong.'
    It is not known why she was so done up, but the reality diva has been shooting her reality series KUWTK during the trip.
    She was also seen riding a dune buggy with her pals. She sat atop a yellow vehicle as her friends flocked around her.
    At this point Kim wore a black top and maroon slacks.
    On Friday the star admitted she was suffering from a severe case of insomnia. 'So jet lagged I can't sleep,' she tweeted in the early morning hours from her luxury high-rise hotel.

+13

Midnight madness: Kardashian had fun with a filter when she couldn't sleep on Friday

Real problems: The 36-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star admitted she was suffering from a severe case of insomnia. 'So jet lagged I can't sleep,' she tweeted in the early morning hours

The reality queen passed the time by using filters on her Snapchat.
    The wife of Kanye West tried out the Bambi filter where she had spots on her forehead, little doe ears and a black-and-white nose.
    All she was dressed in was a light grey cotton robe.

+13

Sweet: The wife of Kanye West tried out the Bambi filter where she had spots on her forehead, little doe ears and a black-and-white nose

The E! queen also shared a look at the cookies the hotel gave her.
    They were sugar cookies with images of her face on them. Along with the snap, the Selfish author said, 'Thank you.'
    And then the former Playboy model shared a view from her hotel, showing off a body of water, bridges and the city-scape of the Middle Eastern city. 'Good morning Dubai,' she wrote on her post.

+13

Yummy: The E! queen also shared a look at the cookies the hotel gave her. They were sugar cookies with images of her face on them

+13

A view to kill for: And then the former Playboy model shared a view from her hotel, showing off a body of water, bridges and the city-scape of the Middle Eastern city. 'Good morning Dubai,' she wrote on her post

+13

Her man: She saw a line of women wait to get into her $1,600 a head masterclass where she gave her tips on getting the perfect face alongside makeup guru Mario Dedivanovic

It's been quite a trip for the mother to North and Saint.
    She saw a line of women wait to get into her $1,600 a head masterclass where she gave her tips on getting the perfect face alongside makeup guru Mario Dedivanovic.
    For her big day, the Rob & Chyna producer showed off her arms in a tight white tank top but hid her legs in baggy ripped boyfriend jeans.
    Her hair was ironed down and long, Cher style.
    Kim was originally meant to hold The Masterclass in Dubai on October 14 but it was cancelled in the wake of her October 3 robbery.
    The beauty has also been filming the next season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which was teased last week as Kim dissolved into a puddle of tears when discussing her Paris robbery.
    Several arrests have been made in the French city in recent days but it is doubtful Kim will ever see her stolen diamonds again, it has been claimed.

With a fan: Kim pulled off a different look as she posed with Mario and a pretty blonde woma

Thread Information