Page 240 of 281 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4208
Like Tree10147Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Fucking gross. What the fuck is she fucking nasty ass liger for?
    Beeyotch likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Besides sponging off of Kylie and calling himself a rapper, what exactly does "Tyga" do? Does he have any kind of a legit income?

I never hear of him unless it's in relation to this clan of idiot vipers.
    holly likes this.

I know the answer to this question but, why not embrace your natural body type (Kylie)?

I understand little improvements here and there, maybe some "upkeep" but, it seems she's changed her entire face and body (to look more like her sisters). And she's only 18? Jeez... She looks 10 years older.

Classic "Too Much, Too Soon" PS/Fillers/Botox... You get too much done at a young age and you end up look older. (ex: Lohan). Then, you end up having to keep doing sh*t so your face/body doesn't look deflated/disproportionate.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I seriously do not understand how anyone finds this "sexy".
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

fgg

17 people arrested in Kim Kardashian Paris robbery

French police used a DNA sample found on a piece of tape used to gag Kim Kardashian to arrest 17 aging thugs Monday in connection with her armed robbery in Paris last year, according to reports.

The suspects collared in Paris and southern France are mostly in their 50s and 60s — with the oldest 72 – with rap sheets for armed robbery, the French newspaper Le Monde reported.

Among them were the five who covered the reality TV star’s mouth with duct tape and bound her wrists on Oct. 3 at the chic Hôtel de Pourtalés before swiping more than $10 million worth of her jewelry, the paper reported.

The raids were the culmination of a three-month probe that included the discovery of the DNA, which belonged to a man with several convictions, the Mirror of the UK reported. The other suspects were linked to him.

“One of the DNA samples matched an individual known to police for robbery and criminal offences, who is considered a major thug,” a police source told Agence France-Presse.

Using evidence from the scene, investigators set up a surveillance operation and discovered a criminal network that stretched to Belgium, the source told AFP.

Authorities are investigating the possibility that the bling was moved to Antwerp, known as the diamond capital of Europe, the Mirror reported. Belgian police have joined the probe and checking local ports.

It also emerged Monday that a French judge could travel to New York to question Kardashian, 36, and show her a video of the suspects.

“The hope is that she will be able to recognize the men, so as to make positive identifications,” an insider told the Mirror.

One of the alleged gangsters is believed to have dropped a diamond pendant worth more than $31,000 in the street during their getaway.

A passer-by handed the pendant over to police, who lifted a fingerprint from it and matched it to a known criminal, the Mirror reported.

The gang of masked men wearing police uniforms burst into Kardashian’s apartment, where she and her entourage were staying during Fashion Week.

They tied her up in a bathroom and split with the jewelry, which included a diamond ring worth $4.5 million that she had flaunted earlier in a Snapchat post. It was an anniversary gift from her hubby, rap mogul Kanye West.

They also grabbed a jewelry box valued at $6.7 million before racing off on rented bicycles.

The Kardashian family’s French bodyguard Pascal Duvier was not at the scene during the heist because he was providing security for Kim’s sister Kourtney at a Paris nightclub.

At the time, a spokeswoman for Kardashian said she was badly shaken but physically unharmed. The robbery raised new concerns about security in Paris after a string of deadly extremist attacks.

Kardashian broke her silence about the crime this weekend, saying she was afraid she was going to be killed by the robbers.

“They’re going to shoot me in the back,” she sobbed to her sisters in a promotional clip for the new season of her TV show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”

“There’s no way out. It makes me so upset to think about it,” she added.

17 people arrested in Kim Kardashian Paris robbery | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    17 people arrested in Kim Kardashian Paris robbery

French police used a DNA sample found on a piece of tape used to gag Kim Kardashian to arrest 17 aging thugs Monday in connection with her armed robbery in Paris last year, according to reports.

The suspects collared in Paris and southern France are mostly in their 50s and 60s — with the oldest 72 – with rap sheets for armed robbery, the French newspaper Le Monde reported.
    There aren't enough 'Lucille Eye Roll' gifs available to express how I feel about that whole situation, let alone the details of this article...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    There aren't enough 'Lucille Eye Roll' gifs available to express how I feel about that whole situation, let alone the details of this article...
    A 70 year old can be utterly scary, they even use twitter
    Brah, SoCalMarie, tulip and 3 others like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Kylie can have any black man or any man she wants & she choose this thing. I know it's not the money she's attractive too cause he doesn't have any.
    Or maybe it's wants in his pants?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Kylie can have any black man or any man she wants & she choose this thing. I know it's not the money she's attractive too cause he doesn't have any.
    No, she can't. Many men (black or white) with good taste and dignity wouldn't be caught dead near this plastic K-hole.
    This is a match made by PMK in a feeble attempt to groom Kylie as the next Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy83 View Post
    Wtf?? Are you at it again?
    Kittylady and twitchy2.0 like this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    No, she can't. Many men (black or white) with good taste and dignity wouldn't be caught dead near this plastic K-hole.
    This is a match made by PMK in a feeble attempt to groom Kylie as the next Kim.
    Yep, most decent men would stay away from Kylie and her family.

Elite Member

What is up with Kim's recent "family photos"? As if she lives in a house with 70's pink counters, paneling and old couches. I hardly call these "intimate" photos. Just another average day with someone staging photos....

Her horse hair extensions are horrendous too. She is almost a dead ringer for Octomom now and that is NOT a compliment.
    arie_skop and rollo like this.

I am still skeptical about the robbery, good timing the arrests are made now that Kim is back on social media and talking again.
    idunno and rollo like this.

'He always has my back': Kim Kardashian shares another snap of husband Kanye West... as fans query why they're trying to look 'poor' in recent family pictures

By Kate Thomas And Justin Enriquez For Mailonline
    Published: 09:08 GMT, 11 January 2017 | Updated: 18:10 GMT, 11 January 2017

She's returned to the limelight after taking some time out following her £8.5million armed robbery ordeal in Paris last October.
    And following her break, Kim Kardashian has been treating her fans to an insight into her life with husband Kanye West and children North, three, and Saint, one.

The 36-year-old star's latest snap depicts curvy pin-up with her back to Kanye, wearing a tight pair of white shorts and a baggy top.

Scroll down for video

Candid snaps: Kim Kardashian has been treating her fans to an insight into her life with husband Kanye West and children North, three, and Saint, one, sharing yet another picture on Tuesday night

The star also shared another intimate shot of her family on her website, showing her husband walking with their children North and Saint while she follows in the background.
    But the TV personality's fans were seemingly more interested in the bizarre, retro nature of the pictures she has been sharing of late.
    Several social media users queried why they were posing in a seemingly abandoned house and dressed in an uncharacteristically low-key way.
    'Why are trying so hard to look poor in these pictures!!! So fake once again (sic)', one person posted.

Family snap: The star also shared another intimate shot of her family on her website, showing her husband walking with their children North and Saint while she follows in the background

'Why are trying so hard to look poor!': The image has a similar look to a series of shots of Kim and her children - three-year-old daughter North and son Saint, one - which she has posted online in recent days, causing fans to question the reasoning behind them

Another raged, 'So we're using a filter to make you photos look grainy and you all are wearing $700 sweat pants and we're supposed to think you're all of a sudden down to earth?? So stupid!'.
    'All I know is most people wouldn't get robbed, go into hiding and come back with fully clothed pictures that look like we are in the 70's', a third declared, while yet another fan shared, 'I have an idea, let's take pictures that aesthetically make us look poor" -Kim & crazy Kanye...GIRL BYE.'
    However, there were plenty more positive reactions to the candid snaps, with countless fans enthusing how 'cute' they were.
    One well-wisher posted: 'I'm happy to see you two taking a break or you allowed yourselves to step back and enjoy each other and family.'

Watchful eye: Kim has been sharing countless intimate family snaps, including this one where she is watching over her two kids

Kim took to her Instagram on Tuesday to share two more deliberately unpolished snaps from her home life.
    In one of the images Kim could be seen showing off her legs while looking over North and Saint.
    The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star could be seen rocking a long white top with black slide sandals with fur on them.
    Her face could not be seen in the image but her straight raven-coloured locks could be seen worn down flowing over her shoulders as she sat on a green couch.

'My boys': The 36-year-old reality star also shared this cute picture of husband Kanye West cuddling up with one-year-old son Saint

Kim also took to the same social network to share a photo of her 39-year-old husband sitting on the same chair.
    The Famous rapper looked relaxed as he cuddled up with his youngest on the comfortable looking seat.
    Kanye rocked a heather grey Champion hoodie along with matching socks and Adidas Gazelles.

Yum: Last week Kim shared a picture of the 39-year-old rapper eating soup

Mom's the word: There was also a picture of Kim and the kids, which was part of a series of shots which she has posted online in recent days

His newly-dyed blonde hair was tucked under a black baseball cap as he also sported a gold chain.
    Saint looked absolutely adorable in a plush red velvet sweatsuit along with black socks.
    Just last week Kim shared a photo of Kanye eating soup in a kitchen.

His work is never over: On Kim's website a photo was posted featuring Kanye customising a pair of blue Adidas Gazelle trainers

He paused with the spoon mid way to his lips, while Kim used filters to make the image look even more rough and ready.
    There was also a picture of Kim and the kids, which was part of a series of shots which she has posted online in recent days.
    The middle of the Kardashian sisters has since she stepped out of the spotlight after being robbed at gunpoint back in October.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Oh FFS... They are transparent AF

- Rent filming location/random empty house: Check.

- Select "Simple" Wardrobe: Check

- Shoot with film (as opposed to digital) so photos look more "real"/ photoshop isn't so obvious: Check.
    (Notice the irregular/indent/edited line of her outer right thigh).

- #FingersInTheBootyA**B*tch: Check?
    ...WTF is going on in that vvv photo and how did it make the final cut [to print]?

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    'He always has my back': Kim Kardashian shares another snap of husband Kanye West... as fans query why they're trying to look 'poor' in recent family pictures

(On the plus side, at least the children got some time with their parents, I'd guess an hour at they very least - before being handed off to nannies between set-ups)
    rollo and arie_skop like this.

Thread Information