Page 234 of 352 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    I'm also curious to know how she makes money, maybe she gets a ton of child support? Invested wisely? The stupid amount of money this family makes for doing nothing is mind boggling. And yes, Rob should certainly go get a normal job if he is having money issues. Or sell his house.
    I seriously doubt that she's getting a shit ton of child support considering tyga is a broke ass bitch getting his car repossessed while at another car lot.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I seriously doubt that she's getting a shit ton of child support considering tyga is a broke ass bitch getting his car repossessed while at another car lot.
    I don't get it, he cannot make rent, he gets his cars repossessed and yet his is flauning incredible ugly jewellery. His parents never told him not to buy what he cannot afford?
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Elite Member

I am still sticking with my theory that the baby is not his. In the meantime, she got $$ upfront for this show and will get some money for selling baby pics, then a huge blowup/DNA reveal will happen. I don't think they will ever make it down the aisle. However, she will have made several million for the past year of faking it. Gag!
    arie_skop and Palermo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    . However, she will have made several million for the past year of faking it. Gag!
    That much? I ll start faking Robs baby too

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    That much? I ll start faking Robs baby too
    I read $5m to split for the 6-part series and TMZ reported they have been offered a 7 figure deal for baby pics.

Gold Member

Bullshit. You don't make bank off of a reality show in its first season and especially not for only 6 episodes and certainly not with E, who are well known for paying as little as they can. No way are they getting 5 million between the two of them. It's possible that E agreed to a 5 million deal but whoever else Rob and Chyna have roped into appearing on their show would also be getting some of that 5 million. At the VERY most, they'll be walking away with 1 million each pre-tax and other expenses (lawyers, managers, agents, etc ...) and even then I'm high balling and, realistically, they're probably not getting anything higher than 700 thousand each (again, pre-taxes and other expenses).

And there's no way in hell that they're getting a 7 figure deal for the first photos of Kermajesty/Kween/Shrek Jr/Whatever Shitty Name They Give Their Daughter. The days when celebrities get big paydays for baby/wedding photos are long gone and, even if they weren't, Rob & Chyna aren't anywhere near relevant enough to do so. I'm guessing that they'll probably sell for around 125 to 160 thousand and even that's me being kind.

Don't believe the multi-million dollar figures being thrown around. They are being put out there to make it appear like Rob and Chyna are much more profitable and in demand than they actually are.
    Serendipity and stef like this.

There's always PMK to top up their wages. Buying houses and cars (and now security!) is nothing for her. IMO she's taking care of Rob, Chyna, Tyga, Kylie, Kanye, Lamar and any lame duck who walks into their lives and spices up their reality shows for a few episodes. Of course, it's thanks to Kim's stellar career that she can do this as she takes a cut of everything and it seems Kim does too. They've been doing this for years. The millions are rolling in in their sleep. Whatever happens to them is all milked for cash and more cash. This baby will be just another grandkid on the payroll. And for Tyga, it's a double win!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Kim looks distorted, her proportions are totally fucked up. How can anyone want an ass like this?
    I had an ass like this back in the 90s and it was almost a crime against humanity with everyone suggesting different diets and exercise programs to target my big butt.
    Now a big ass is fashionable with girls getting implants while 20 odd years later my butt is flat as a pancake!
    Sigh....seems I'll always have an unfashionable body type. Lol.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Some old footage of the Kardashian sisters before they were famous:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWEM62J1pMk
    Waterslide, panic and sprynkles like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

She's annoying, but mostly normal in that clip. She didn't have that sloooow stupid way of talking. Kind of sad, actually.
    dksnj likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko Ono View Post
    I had an ass like this back in the 90s and it was almost a crime against humanity with everyone suggesting different diets and exercise programs to target my big butt.
    Now a big ass is fashionable with girls getting implants while 20 odd years later my butt is flat as a pancake!
    Sigh....seems I'll always have an unfashionable body type. Lol.

Maybe you are just the trendsetter and all these people are terrible behing.
    tulip, idunno, Mrs P and 1 others like this.

Introducing Another Kardashian:

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Caitlyn?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Watch the video! LOL! It's Ellen Degeneres as "Karla Kardashian".
    rollo and arie_skop like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

hilarious. ellen looks like howard stern in drag there.
    Mrs P likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information