Page 233 of 352 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Same old same old. She probably went and grabbed him from a nanny when she realised that there were cameras about.
    pinkbunnyslippers and SHELLEE like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Living in separate houses still! Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian 'don't sleep in same bed' and 'are in a fake relationship for $2m TV payday'

• They still have not moved back in together after spring blow up
    • Another source adds they are pretending to be in love for their TV show
    • On Sunday the couple appeared happy at their baby show in LA
    • But the Rob & Chyna cameras were capturing the event for TV

By HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 15:12, 5 October 2016 | UPDATED: 16:19, 5 October 2016

They looked happy at their over-the-top baby shower held in Woodland Hills on Sunday.
    But all may not be as it appears with Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna, who are expecting their first child together, a daughter, on November 16.
    According to UsWeekly, the 29-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and the 28-year-old video model are still living in separate homes in the Calabasas, California area.
    InTouch Weekly added that Rob is 'faking' the relationship to get his $2 million salary for their spinoff Rob & Chyna which may not be renewed for a second season due to his reclusive ways.

His nest: Rob lives in this traditional house in Calabasas which his mother bought for him

Her pad: Chyna has her own property in Calabasas that she lives in with son King Cairo

All about the green? In Touch Weekly added that Rob is faking the relationship to get his $2 million salary for their spin-off Rob and Chyna which may not be renewed for a second season due to his reclusive ways. Here they are seen in May.

InTouch has alleged that the relationship is now fake.
    And that Rob only wanted his $2 million payday for Rob & Chyna - which momager Kris set up - because he needed the money. He also wanted to compete with his sisters Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie, who all have thriving careers.
    'Rob wanted to make more money even if it meant pretending to be in a loving relationship,' it was stated.
    'They are scrambling to hide the truth about their messy, twisted relationship,' it was also claimed.

And Rob, who usually says it like it is, cannot come clean about the status of the relationship. 'It would be too humiliating. The lie has gotten so out of control,' it was added.
    And Chyna has no problem with fudging their relationship because it's all about the money for the former stripper who has a baby with Tyga.
    'She wants to make millions from endorsement deals,' it was claimed. 'She's desperate to be as famous as the Kardashians.'

She's a producer on the show: Kim Kardasian, seen here on an episode of Rob & Chyna, makes money off the series

It has also been reported Rob & Chyna may not get a second season.
    According to TMZ, E! executives haven't yet ordered a second season of the series as they are afraid Rob will revert to his former self and disappear before they complete filming.
    However bosses have reportedly branded Blac Chyna, also 29, 'TV gold', and would consider a solo show with her.
    Neither Rob not Chyna have yet to publicly address Kim's ordeal in Paris on Sunday when she was bound, gagged and had a gun pointed to her head as thieves made off with $11m worth of jewels.

Read more: Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian live in separate houses still | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Has Cim had a horrible chin implant?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kim face in that picture She's gone too far with her surgeries, she looks nothing like her old self, it's sad really.

I feel bad for Rob. I have watched an ep here and there of KUWTK and found him to be the most "normal" of the bunch. Seems like he has a lot of issues and it seems like his family doesn't care to support him at all. Maybe financially, but certainly not mentally or emotionally.
    arie_skop likes this.

czb

not sure i feel sorry for him.

unless he is severely clinically depressed or has a mental issue (eg, bi-polar, etc) then he could actually get a real job. that's what most of us do. *shrugs* and trying to shill ugly, overpriced socks doesn't count.

His nest: Rob lives in this traditional house in Calabasas which his mother bought for him

Her pad: Chyna has her own property in Calabasas that she lives in with son King Cairo
    His house looks so "normal" and Cleaveresque. I can't imagine a Kardashian living in it.

How does Chyna afford her house? What exactly does she do? And her kid is named King Cairo? What the hell? Sorry, this is probably all old news, but I don't know anything about her.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

i don't get this chyna person at all - where did she come from? is she famous for something? what's with the stupid name? seriously. do. not. get. it.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

czb

i thought she used to be a stripper?

i don't know but chyna's lips look like a duck bill
    darksithbunny likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Wasnt she a stripper and became famous for dating a rapper?

I'm also curious to know how she makes money, maybe she gets a ton of child support? Invested wisely? The stupid amount of money this family makes for doing nothing is mind boggling. And yes, Rob should certainly go get a normal job if he is having money issues. Or sell his house.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    Wasnt she a stripper and became famous for dating a rapper?
    I swear I read a while ago she has a nail salon or lash bar or something. However, I think the stripper/paid appearance angle is how she makes money.

From wikipedia:

Angela Renée White (born May 11, 1988),[1] professionally known as Blac Chyna, is an American model and entrepreneur. She is often referred to as a "video vixen" due to her frequent appearances in hip hop music videos. In 2014, she launched her own make-up brand Lashed by Blac Chyna, with a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blac_Chyna

lol @ the entrepreneur and model part
    MmeVertigina likes this.

^She should just go by Angela. It will make her face less fug. The Chyna spelling is well played out.

Well duh! Who would want to sleep with him? Who would want to sleep with her? They are both hookers doing it for the money and bringing a child into this world. That is terrible.
    arie_skop and MmeVertigina like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

I watched their show, don't worry I was sedated on pain meds so I'm ok.
    I do have to say Rob seemed to not want to be on the show. Chyna seemed into it and they seem to be very unstable as a couple. Rob seems to be following the orders of his mom and sisters. Of course Scott is around to be his hype man or something.
    One episode is kind of sad, Rob says how he skipped his best friend's wedding, his sister's. He just sounded like he was very alone and trying to hide during that time. He also has diabetes and IDK how well he takes care of himself.
    All in all I felt a bit bad for him, he keeps referencing past failed relationships, insecurities and such. In true Kardashian style they were trying to have a baby pretty much when they started dating.
    sprynkles likes this.

Rob seems like a lonely and lost person, I think Khloe was the only one who cared about him and made the effort to help him out. The mom and kim are more interested in publicity and making more money.

Thread Information