Page 231 of 352 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I hope North grows up to be the biggest Taylor Swift fan on the planet. The best fan of all time! lol. It would serve you right, Kanye and Kim

fgg

Kim Kardashian Admits to Getting Butt Injections — But It’s Not For What You Think

Kim Kardashian shared via a livestream on Monday, August 15, that she’s gotten butt injections before — but the reason for them isn’t what you’re probably thinking.

The Selfish author, 35, revealed she got injections in her famous derriere because of her psoriasis.

Kardashian recalled she first learned she had the skin condition when her mom, Kris Jenner, pointed out a rash on her leg.

“I went to go get a cortisone shot in my butt,” the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star explained, noting that rumors she got butt implants started after she was photographed with a dent in her derriere. “I lived right behind Kitson [a boutique in Los Angeles near Cedars-Sinai Hospital]. One of my neighbors was a dermatologist at Cedars. I go in there and he’s like, ‘There’s a one in a billion chance that you will get a huge indent in your butt.’ Of course I get a huge indent on my butt.”

The social-media maven explained that the dent, which was visible in photos, led to the rumors that she’d had her famous behind enhanced.

“There is a picture of me in Miami wearing an electric blue dress, and another picture of me walking down Robertson,” she said. “You see the indent. And I think that’s when the rumors started: ‘She’s had implants.’”

The reality star concluded that she still gets cortisone injections to help with psoriasis.

“Every few years I get a cortisone shot,” she said. “I just got one as my psoriasis was so bad in Vegas.”

Kim Kardashian Admits to Butt Injections — But There’s a Catch - Us Weekly

mmmmhmmm. pic that she's referencing at the link.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Believe me dammit!!!

rollo, twitchy2.0, Angeli and 2 others like this.

She really is beyond dense for thinking people will believe that tripe.
    holly likes this.

Her sisters must all have psoriasis too.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

I wish they had ebola.
    nico, missbazilb, holly and 2 others like this.

It would be great just for the designer, see-through, skin-tight hazmat suits.
    joebob, weathered1 and msdeb like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Elite Member

They could put Khloe in astronaut suit/garbage bag.

Elite Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Believe me dammit!!!

That's a kind "after" photo you posted. Must have been well before the last 5 years of cortisone in her ass.....

Who knew that cortisone can give you the "diaper butt" look!

Her ass is bigger than that now.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Oh yeah, that is like 3 faces ago. I remember being shocked by how big her ass was then. Now, it's just a circus attraction I've grown used to seeing.
    tulip, NickiDrea and Makisa like this.

Elite Member

I think it's gotten a little smaller. I'm sure pregnancy made it bigger. I wonder if she's deflating it a bit. It's still cartoonish, but not quite as large.

Elite Member

She surely didn't expect her thighs to explode, when she made that ass to begin with.

Elite Member

Your move, Kimmie.

In a Very Nice Move, Taylor Swift Donated $1 Million to Louisiana Flood Relief

Some pleasant news from one Taylor Swift: the singer has donated $1 million to Louisiana in the wake of a devastating flood that has displaced at least 20,000 people and left 11 dead.

The flooding in Louisiana is some of the worst in the state, wrecking at least 60,000 homes. Twenty parishes are now part of a federal disaster zone and the Red Cross has called this disaster the worst since Superstorm Sandy in 2012. And, in a move that I can’t deny is anything but kind, Swift has donated a hefty chunk of money toward the relief efforts. In a statement, she said:
    “We began The 1989 World Tour in Louisiana, and the wonderful fans there made us feel completely at home...The fact that so many people in Louisiana have been forced out of their own homes this week is heartbreaking. I encourage those who can to help out and send your love and prayers their way during this devastating time.”
    Regardless of what I think about Taylor Swift as a person, I admit that this is a very good thing. Her fans are legion and I can only hope that this news mobilizes her fanbase and maybe other celebrities to dig deep into their Scrooge McDuck-sized swimming pools of gold and follow suit.

[Associated Press]

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Your move, Kimmie.
    Maybe Kim can send her some of her pants to use as temporary shelters. I'm sure you could fit a family of six in anything that has had to cover that arse.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information