Page 230 of 352 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Yeah, if you're being chased by villains with machine guns strapped to the front of the car, by all means drive recklessly in order to get away. But in the choice between having your picture taken and driving recklessly, always pick having your picture taken.

BTW, this is hillariously. I'm sure Kimmie would love to have a chair that finally fit her diaper ass.

^ And breaks immediately after sitting on it. It's a win for us all!
    tulip and Kittylady like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Oh please! The Kardashian/Jenners LIVE for the paparazzi! They would shrivel up & die without the constant attention. I wish they'd all just fuck off & die.
    Nice try, Kaitlyn.

And wasn't Brucie on his phone too?

^^ That was the initial thought, but pap pics showed it was a cigarette.
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    ^^ That was the initial thought, but pap pics showed it was a cigarette.
    Well, in that case, Cait should be happy the paps were on hand to document what really happened.
    arie_skop, holly and Serendipity like this.

Alien Selfies.

That's how she normally looks.
    arie_skop likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Her face looks thin in that selfie
    JazzyGirl and mtlebay like this.

Elite Member

TMZ

Let me get this straight... He lives in his car, he causes the accident (from what I've read) and now he's lawyered up because he didn't have collision insurance and can't get a new car and now that's Kris's fault somehow??? Seems like he knew what he was doing when he saw that fancy car. Idiot. I hope he doesn't get a dime.

Judge issues warrant for Tyga's arrest: Kylie Jenner's boyfriend fails to show up in court over unpaid $480K in dispute with former landlord of trashed Malibu home

• Rapper was delivered court summons on stage during July 20 concert
    • Lawyers called $200K Mercedes-Benz Maybach he bought Kylie for her 19th birthday a fraudulent transfer of assets
    • Case has been ongoing since 2012, with judgment issued this past March

By ADAM S. LEVY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 18:42, 9 August 2016 | UPDATED: 20:13, 9 August 2016

A bench warrant has been issued for Tyga's arrest in connection with an unpaid judgment for more than $480,000 he was issued in March.
    Tyga Tuesday no showed a Santa Monica court hearing linked to the debt, Danny Abir, a lawyer for the firm representing the rapper's ex-landlord told The Los Angeles Times, adding that bail on the warrant amounted to $10,000.
    Abir said that the 26-year-old rapper - whose real name is Michael Ray Stevenson -didn't show up to answer questions about his savings, cash flow and other assets linked to a $480,000 judgment awarded to the landlord, Gholamreza Rezai, over damages to a Malibu home Tyga rented in 2011.

+5
    Trouble: A bench warrant has been issued for Tyga's arrest. The rapper, pictured here with girlfriend Kylie Jenner on August 1, failed to show up on court over an unpaid judgement of $480,000

+5

Epicenter: Tyga rented this Malibu mansion in 2011, and an unpaid debt linked to the home led to a judge issuing a warrant for his arrest.
    Lawyers for the landlord Tuesday, TMZ reported, brought up Tyga's recent purchase of a Mercedes-Benz Maybach, valued at around $200,000, for Kylie for her 19th birthday.
    The attorneys - with the firm Abir, Cohen, Treyzon & Salo LLP - argued that the money the rapper spent on the luxury vehicle amounted to a fraudulent transfer of assets in the wake of his current financial dispute.
    The situation unfolded five years ago when Tyga, according to court docs, had rented an oceanfront Malibu home at a monthly rate of $16,000.

+5

Expensive tastes: Tyga, a father-of-one, lavished his teen gal pal with a Mercedes-Benz Maybach - valued at around $200K - this past Saturday

+

Material girl: Kylie last month showed off a massive diamond ring Tyga spoiled her with, via her popular Snapchat account

The BedRock rapper did not pay a month's rent before he left the property early against the terms of the lease, court docs stated, and the home was altered and in poor condition when he left it. One of the landlord's lawyers, Boris Treyzon, told the paper: 'He leased a house that he wanted to use as his primary residence, then he completely trashed it.'
    Among the damages, according to court docs include: a stripper pole he installed in the homeís master bedroom; an intercom system that had been disconnected; and hardwood floors, a shower and a gate opener all in disrepair after he left.
    The suit, which was initially filed four years ago, reached a conclusion this past March, after a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge authorized a default judgment in the amount of $480,285. The total, which has a 10 percent annual interest rate applied to it, accounted for the back rent, damages and legal fees the landlord incurred in the case, Treyzon told the paper.

+5

Rude awakening: Tyga received an unwelcome surprise during this July 20 concert in San Diego - a court summons linked to his debt

The Gardena, California native - who has a son named King, aged 3 years, with ex Blac Chyna - was served with a notice of the hearing as he was literally on stage July 20 during a concert at San Diego's Fluxx Night Club.
    Treyzon told the paper that was done specifically to ensure the rapper's entourage could not have thwarted the unwanted delivery.
    'We got the judgment entered,' the lawyer said, 'and now itís collection time.'

Read more: Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Tyga fails to show up in court as warrant is issued for arrest | Daily Mail Online

It's like same shit different day with these idiots.

Elite Member

What an accomplishment to be proud of! Ok, so it's not a cure for cancer, but probably as good as it gets from the K-holes.
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...t-music-fight/

Banished! Kim & Kanye Declare Entire Family Must Shun Taylor Swift

Couple still 'so proud of taking down this pop diva.'

RadarOnline.com has learned Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are bringing their nasty battle with Taylor Swift to the home front! The reality-rapper duo is so intent on banishing the pop singer from their world that they’ve issued a blanket-wide ban on all members of the family from playing her music.
    “This happened after Kim and North were at a recent playdate at Kourtney’s with Penelope, when the girls asked to listen to Taylor Swift,” a family insider told Radar.
    “Kim tore into Kourtney for playing Taylor’s songs to the girls and told her she should be more loyal.

Since then, Kardashian and her husband have declared all Swift’s music forbidden within the family’s presence.

Now Kardashian is on the hunt to find her daughter North and her sister’s girl Penelope a new idol so they can forget she ever existed.

“Kim and Kanye are so proud of taking down this pop diva — the woman who took on Apple and won,” said the insider, “so they’ll be damned before they give that treacherous woman time or a dime.”
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    What an accomplishment to be proud of! Ok, so it's not a cure for cancer, but probably as good as it gets from the K-holes.
    Kim Kardashian Kanye West Ban Taylor Swift In Music Fight | Radar Online
    Now they know how I feel about them. Wont give them time or a dime. Lol.
    darksithbunny and holly like this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Like Cim cares who North idolises as long as it's her.

Team Swifty even though her fake relationships are embarrassing (but then so are the Ks')

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I was Team Not Arsed but this has just made me firmly Team Swift. I don't care how they dress it up or how they angle it, this is just Kwim and Kuntye being arseholes.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Thread Information