Page 229 of 352 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Kris Jenner treated by paramedics after injured in Rolls Royce car wreck

BY Melanie Dostis
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 6:38 PM
    Reality star Kris Jenner is being treated by paramedics after she was injured in a car wreck while driving her week-old Rolls-Royce.
    The famous momager reportedly suffered a broken wrist after her new white car collided with a Prius on the 101 freeway near her Calabasas, Calif. home on Wednesday evening, TMZ reported.
    Kris Jenner white Rolls-Royce was hit by a Prius on Wednesday.

(Clint Brewer / Splash News/Clint Brewer / Splash News)
    Photos obtained by the gossip site showed the front of Jenner's fancy vehicle was destroyed and dented, with pieces of the car completely torn off. Meanwhile, the green Prius was hit on its left side.
    Jenner reportedly broke her wrist.

(Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for SinfulColors)
    However, Jenner's youngest daughter Kylie Jenner quickly took to Twitter to assure worried fans that her mom was ok.
    Kris Jenner praises Taylor Swift despite singer’s Kim K drama
    "Yes! She's okay!" the 17-year-old responded to a fan. “Everything’s ok.”
    The teen also said her mother was the only one in the car, adding a teary-eyed emoji.
    The Prius reportedly ran a red light and cut in front of Jenner's vehicle to drive on to the freeway, causing the crash and forcing Jenner's airbag to deploy.
    The Prius involved in the wreck.

The 60-year-old is being treated by paramedics on the scene, who reportedly fear removing her from the car and making her injury worse.
    Bruce Jenner involved in deadly car crash in Malibu
    Jenner's collision comes over a year after her ex-husband was involved in a deadly Malibu, Calif. car crash.
    Scene from Kris Jenner car crash in Calabasas.

The February 2015 wreck left one driver dead and led to two lawsuits against Caitlyn Jenner, who hadn't yet transitioned from Bruce to her identity as a woman.
    A rep for the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star did not immediately return the News' request for comment.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

She broke her wrist. I wonder if it's on her primary hand she uses to count the money she makes off of her children?

This family crashes cars often. Who's next?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    She broke her wrist. I wonder if it's on her primary hand she uses to count the money she makes off of her children?

This family crashes cars often. Who's next?
    So far, Kris, Bruce, Kylie, Kendall. Then there was the accident when Khloe and Kim were in Montana. I guess that leaves Kourtney and Rob
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Kylie Jenner is still only 17? Why does she look 30?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Pretty sure that's a misprint.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

someone on TMZ commented that Karma comes in the form of a Prius
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

More PS is a comin' folks!
    arie_skop and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

So where was Caitlyn when this crash happened? Out for a leisurely drive somewhere?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

These fuckers can't drive.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    These fuckers can't drive.
    Seriously. They should have their DLs taken away. They are probably all on their phones checking for hits on their social media accounts when these accidents occur.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    So far, Kris, Bruce, Kylie, Kendall. Then there was the accident when Khloe and Kim were in Montana. I guess that leaves Kourtney and Rob
    Welp, stay tuned folks. More car accidents coming.

I bet when they get out of the car after the accident, they say "Don't you know who I am!?"
    tulip and arie_skop like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

'Kardash' double-cheek chair, a MirrorYeezy and the Kånye Fråmye: Hilarious memes sweep the web after Kanye West said he wants to design for IKEA

Read more: Kanye West IKEAÂ*memes sweep the web after he said he wants to design for them | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

For those with a large head: The Rekanyer idea features an oversized headboard

Elite Member

These fuckers don't know the meaning of personal responsability.
    Caitlyn Jenner Sues Paparazzi : People.com

Caitlyn Jenner Sues Paparazzi Alleging They Share Responsibility in Fatal Car Accident

Caitlyn Jenner is suing paparazzi photographers for what she alleges was their role in a February 2015 fatal accident involving Jenner.

In court documents obtained by PEOPLE Jenner accuses the photographers – collectively referred to as "the Stalker Defendants" – of "harassing [her] throughout the day up through the time of the accident."

Jenner describes the alleged harassment as driving too close to her vehicle in order to snap photos, tailgating her and overall driving in a reckless manner in attempts to get their pictures.

"As a direct consequence and result of this stalking, harassing and distracting conduct, [Jenner] was visually distracted, and the negligence and reckless conduct of the Stalker Defendants did contribute to the cause of an accident where seconds and split seconds mattered," the document reads.

In the lawsuit, Jenner is asking that the accused parties be held at least partially responsible for any liability Jenner ensues, and that they bear the financial responsibility of any damages and legal proceedings that occurred as a result of the accident.

The incident in question occurred in February of last year when Jessica Steindorff stopped for unknown reasons in front of a vehicle driven by Kim Howe, causing Howe to slam on her breaks. Travelling in the car behind Howe was Jenner, who subsequently rear-ended Howe, causing her to swerve into oncoming traffic, which resulted in her death.

Although Jenner settled a separate lawsuit with Steindorff in December, Steindorff is listed in her current complaint, as Jenner accuses the woman of "sitting stopped in the middle of Pacific Coast Highway looking at her cellphone," and "driving at a speed (zero) unreasonable for the conditions," and "driving with a suspended license."
    ShimmeringGlow and rollo like this.

Who was interested in Bruce (as he was then?) How many paps were supposedly stalking him?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

i *do* think the paps were stalking bruce during his transition. not saying they caused his accident, though.
    Angeli likes this.

Thread Information