Page 225 of 352 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

ANd I didn't always totally hate Khloe, but damn and the girl is a still a teen. She's what 30 something?
    Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

They are horrid people, and it really pains me to think they have all these "fans."

^This. That young girls especially look up to these vapid, classless, hateful creatures is truly sad to me.
    joebob, garysgirl1999 and tulip like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I just saddens me deeply that Klobacca has millions of followers. What a low klass kunt.
    Let's pray they're robots
    sprynkles likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Do you guys think this is it, that we will finally be rid of them?

Do they know the world's going to shit? I imagine they talk about nothing but themselves.

I noticed Kim mentioned her son in the online bullshit statement but she does not post pics of him.
    I wonder if he has been deemed not photogenic.

Khlobacca is an ugly person, inside and out. She's a aggressive loudmouth. She's telling people to leave her family alone and not comment on things. Fuck her. I would gladly never speak of her whorebag family if they would go away. Hey, Khlobacca, when you splatter your personal life all over the place for entertainment and a paycheck, you lose the right to bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I just saddens me deeply that Klobacca has millions of followers. What a low klass kunt.
    That whole family is low class and vulgar. Their threads used to amuse me because they were so desperate but now they getting cheaper and more vulgar every time I click. It saddens me that a grown up woman would post such a picture of a 19 year old...

that bikini picture was so cheap, very unnecessary.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    that bikini picture was so cheap, very unnecessary.
    The whole family is so cheap and very unnecessary.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    The whole family is so cheap and very unnecessary.
    Exactly. They are absolutely no class and epitomize shallow values. They are uneducated (by choice, not by circumstance), concerned only with looks, self-involved, and tacky as hell. To think that there are people who hold them up as people to emulate. It's really scary.

Well then......

‘Bad Blood’ director Joseph Kahn slams Kardashians in controversial tweets, likens Taylor Swift to Nicole Brown Simpson

Joseph Kahn is standing by Taylor Swift with a series of controversial tweets.

(Jeff Kravitz/MTV1415/FilmMagic)
    BY Melanie Dostis
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, July 18, 2016, 11:08 PM
    Music video director Joseph Kahn isn't hitting cut on his shocking comments in support of Taylor Swift.
    The "Bad Blood" director hurled online punches at the Kardashian clan in defense of his pop princess pal, going so far as to blame the Calabasas family for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson.
    "Ain't the first time the Kardashians supported the murder of an innocent blonde woman," Kahn casually wrote on Monday amid Swift's escalating feud with Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West.

The shocking remark is a clear reference to patriarch Rob Kardashian and his role in O.J. Simpson's legal dream team as he helped get Simpson acquitted in the 1994 murder of his ex-wife and her friend Ron Goldman.
    "People always ask me how to be famous," Kahn continued. "My answer is simple. Have your dad defend murder of a woman. Release sex tape. That's it. Good luck."

"The irony of the most untalented women in the world attacking one of the most talented," he said.
    His scathing criticism of the reality star family is the latest side-choosing by celebs after Kardashian leaked footage seemingly proving Swift was asked by her rapper husband for approval to West's lewd "Famous" lyric.
    Kahn bashed Kim Kardashain after she leaked a recorded phone convesation between West and Swift.

(David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images)
    The internet quickly tore Kahn apart for his unnecessary comparison of Swift to a murder victim, but the director said he gave "no f---s and never will."
    "Wow @Joseph Kahn you can see yourself off planet Earth now," one disappointed fan tweeted at him.
    "It doesn't change the fact that you're trivializing murder ... stop disrespecting Nicole and Ron's live just for retweets," another wrote.
    Others reminded the 43-year-old that the Kardashian women were only teenagers during the trial of the century. Even actress Abigail Breslin lambasted Kahn's remark.
    16 photos view gallery
    A timeline of the drama between Kanye West and Taylor Swift

"Is this a joke? This is disgusting." she tweeted at Kahn.
    "Comparing the Taylor/ Kanye/Kim drama to a murder? dude, @JosephKahn plz delete this is offensive on many levels," she continued.
    Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered in 1994.

Still, Kahn stood by his panned remark, defending it as the "power of truth."
    Earlier in the day, Kahn kicked off his praise for the "Blank Space" singer, retweeting her frantic message against West and Kardashian.
    "I've worked with everybody. I don't need to work with anybody. Taylor is a rainbow in a swamp," he explained.
    His irate commentary wasn't done. He slammed the "Gold Digger" rapper for leaving the "I made that b---- famous" lyric out of his conversation with Swift.
    "It's like saying "I want to love you" without "in the ass," he wrote.
    Kahn with Swift and Selena Gomez.

(Jeff Vespa/WireImage)
    "Please remember to be nice to everyone today. Unless they're a b----. The punch them in the d--," he added.
    Kahn is only the latest to receive backlash for his frenzied support of the pop star.
    Squad members Selena Gomez and model Martha Hunt were also bashed for coming to the rescue of the 26-year-old hit maker.
    suzy83 likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Oh Jesus - you know, I'm SO SICK of everyone making Taylor Swift out to be this precious little kitten. She's a business woman, and as much as I don't want to admit this, a smart one. She agreed to this whole thing, she knew what she was doing. This has ZERO to do with Nicole Smith.

As far as Kim stepping in, Kanye is her husband. I'd stand behind my husband if some bitch was falsely running her mouth about him, I would expect anyone else to do the same. I get it that no one likes Kanye and even fewer like the Kardashians, but I wish people would wake up about Taylor's lack of innocence at some point also.
    Slushie, BelledeJour and arie_skop like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

czb

i dunno. kanye should fight his own battles. not kim. this doesn't involve her.
    tulip, twitchy2.0, rollo and 5 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i dunno. kanye should fight his own battles. not kim. this doesn't involve her.
    I agree. Bottom line -- I am so sick of any battles over social media. Grow the fuck up. It's all so childish. Celebs in general need to start acting like adults and stop all this petty arguing about stupid stuff. If it's a real issue, handle it like an adult instead of the name-calling, insults or the passive aggressive jabs. The K's have mastered the "art" of petty Twitter wars. It's just another way they show how immature and classless they are.

Twitter sure gives insight into how high-school bitch these idiots all are when they don't have their publicists carefully crafting statements for them.

Thread Information