Page 223 of 352 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I doubt she wrote it a word of it too, since all she cares about are cameras and herself. Her signature looks like Fwim.
    Mrs P, tulip, holly and 2 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I doubt she wrote it a word of it too, since all she cares about are cameras and herself. Her signature looks like Fwim.
    ...and there are complete sentences!
    Mrs P and twitchy2.0 like this.

I'll put this here next to K-Ass's. Beyonce's open letter.

^Whatever to her and Kim. Words like that have been heard and written before and will do nothing. They are jumping on the bandwagon. Major eye roll.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

I don't think Beyonce wrote hers either

Eh, I'll give both Kim and Beyonce a pass. Kim is married to a black man and has a half-black son (who has darker skin even as a baby and may not look at that biracial when he grows up). Beyonce has a black father and a black husband. They both have the right to be worried and to speak out about this. Being wealthy or famous or the child of a celebrity doesn't shield you from being a police target in the wrong circumstances. Even if they didn't write these themselves, I do respect them for posting this stuff.

Kim is often accused of cultural appropriation and ignoring actual issues that affect the black community. She also has a lot of followers who pay attention to what she posts. Posting this might getvthebnessage to people who otherwise wouldn't really care, and also shows that she at least is aware of the issues facing the community that her husband and son are a part of.

I won't hate on either of them for this, I am actually glad that they said something.
    tulip, twitchy2.0, Novice and 4 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Beyonce and Kym are sick of the killings in their communities? Are they executing people in Beverly Hills/the Hollywood Hills now?

Screw both these overfed heifers. Especially Bee. She's from the south and has probably at least some awareness of how the other half lives.

You could probably open up a couple schools in Louisiana and serve free breakfast and lunch for what it costs to keep her in weaves.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Beyonce and Kym are sick of the killings in their communities? Are they executing people in Beverly Hills/the Hollywood Hills now?

Screw both these overfed heifers. Especially Bee. She's from the south and has probably at least some awareness of how the other half lives.

You could probably open up a couple schools in Louisiana and serve free breakfast and lunch for what it costs to keep her in weaves.
    Meanwhile Beyonce and Jay Z were at Wimbledon last night watching the women's final..

^ Beyonce is working though. She is touring the UK and they were supporting Serena. I am reserving my hate for the Ks who do not 'work' but just pose 24/7 when they are not topping up their ps.
    arie_skop and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Or does her ass just have the texture of a hairy orange?
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    But keeping it in storage? Wouldn't that be things you would keep in your house not in a storage unit. I have things from my departed loved ones in my home. Just seemed really strange that they don't even know what of his they have in storage so it must not be all that sentimental.
    They took all of his stuff to keep it from the 2nd wife that they hate with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Eh, I'll give both Kim and Beyonce a pass. Kim is married to a black man and has a half-black son (who has darker skin even as a baby and may not look at that biracial when he grows up). Beyonce has a black father and a black husband. They both have the right to be worried and to speak out about this. Being wealthy or famous or the child of a celebrity doesn't shield you from being a police target in the wrong circumstances. Even if they didn't write these themselves, I do respect them for posting this stuff.

Kim is often accused of cultural appropriation and ignoring actual issues that affect the black community. She also has a lot of followers who pay attention to what she posts. Posting this might getvthebnessage to people who otherwise wouldn't really care, and also shows that she at least is aware of the issues facing the community that her husband and son are a part of.

I won't hate on either of them for this, I am actually glad that they said something.
    Better to say something than nothing in these circumstances, and what they say will reach their fans in other countries that might not normally follow current events.
    Serendipity and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Serena is doing better than fine. Support somebody in need. You could lift families out of poverty in the south for the cost of Blue Ivy's clothing for a year. The Z's are way out of touch. Could be doing much more. Yet don't mind grabbing onto that cause when it's trending to make $ and make them look like they give a shit. Fake fuckers.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Beyonce is working though. She is touring the UK and they were supporting Serena. I am reserving my hate for the Ks who do not 'work' but just pose 24/7 when they are not topping up their ps.
    Beyonce is touring again? It shows how much I follow her career lol

diaper booty hahahah

The only reason they are chicken legs is because of the lipo.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information