Page 223 of 352 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

  1. #3331
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    I doubt she wrote it a word of it too, since all she cares about are cameras and herself. Her signature looks like Fwim.
    Mrs P, tulip, holly and 2 others like this.

  2. #3332
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I doubt she wrote it a word of it too, since all she cares about are cameras and herself. Her signature looks like Fwim.
    ...and there are complete sentences!
    Mrs P and twitchy2.0 like this.

  3. #3333
    Elite Member Chalet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,453

    Default

    I'll put this here next to K-Ass's. Beyonce's open letter.


  4. #3334
    Elite Member pinkbunnyslippers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    3,950 miles from NYC
    Posts
    6,572

    Default

    ^Whatever to her and Kim. Words like that have been heard and written before and will do nothing. They are jumping on the bandwagon. Major eye roll.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

  5. #3335
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,200

    Default

    I don't think Beyonce wrote hers either

  6. #3336
    Elite Member NickiDrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,758

    Default

    Eh, I'll give both Kim and Beyonce a pass. Kim is married to a black man and has a half-black son (who has darker skin even as a baby and may not look at that biracial when he grows up). Beyonce has a black father and a black husband. They both have the right to be worried and to speak out about this. Being wealthy or famous or the child of a celebrity doesn't shield you from being a police target in the wrong circumstances. Even if they didn't write these themselves, I do respect them for posting this stuff.

    Kim is often accused of cultural appropriation and ignoring actual issues that affect the black community. She also has a lot of followers who pay attention to what she posts. Posting this might getvthebnessage to people who otherwise wouldn't really care, and also shows that she at least is aware of the issues facing the community that her husband and son are a part of.

    I won't hate on either of them for this, I am actually glad that they said something.
    tulip, twitchy2.0, Novice and 4 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

  7. #3337
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,777

    Default

    Beyonce and Kym are sick of the killings in their communities? Are they executing people in Beverly Hills/the Hollywood Hills now?

    Screw both these overfed heifers. Especially Bee. She's from the south and has probably at least some awareness of how the other half lives.

    You could probably open up a couple schools in Louisiana and serve free breakfast and lunch for what it costs to keep her in weaves.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  8. #3338
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Beyonce and Kym are sick of the killings in their communities? Are they executing people in Beverly Hills/the Hollywood Hills now?

    Screw both these overfed heifers. Especially Bee. She's from the south and has probably at least some awareness of how the other half lives.

    You could probably open up a couple schools in Louisiana and serve free breakfast and lunch for what it costs to keep her in weaves.
    Meanwhile Beyonce and Jay Z were at Wimbledon last night watching the women's final..

  9. #3339
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    ^ Beyonce is working though. She is touring the UK and they were supporting Serena. I am reserving my hate for the Ks who do not 'work' but just pose 24/7 when they are not topping up their ps.
    arie_skop and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

  10. #3340
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Or does her ass just have the texture of a hairy orange?
    Yes!



    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    But keeping it in storage? Wouldn't that be things you would keep in your house not in a storage unit. I have things from my departed loved ones in my home. Just seemed really strange that they don't even know what of his they have in storage so it must not be all that sentimental.
    They took all of his stuff to keep it from the 2nd wife that they hate with a passion.




    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Eh, I'll give both Kim and Beyonce a pass. Kim is married to a black man and has a half-black son (who has darker skin even as a baby and may not look at that biracial when he grows up). Beyonce has a black father and a black husband. They both have the right to be worried and to speak out about this. Being wealthy or famous or the child of a celebrity doesn't shield you from being a police target in the wrong circumstances. Even if they didn't write these themselves, I do respect them for posting this stuff.

    Kim is often accused of cultural appropriation and ignoring actual issues that affect the black community. She also has a lot of followers who pay attention to what she posts. Posting this might getvthebnessage to people who otherwise wouldn't really care, and also shows that she at least is aware of the issues facing the community that her husband and son are a part of.

    I won't hate on either of them for this, I am actually glad that they said something.
    Better to say something than nothing in these circumstances, and what they say will reach their fans in other countries that might not normally follow current events.
    Serendipity and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

  11. #3341
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,777

    Default

    Serena is doing better than fine. Support somebody in need. You could lift families out of poverty in the south for the cost of Blue Ivy's clothing for a year. The Z's are way out of touch. Could be doing much more. Yet don't mind grabbing onto that cause when it's trending to make $ and make them look like they give a shit. Fake fuckers.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #3342
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Beyonce is working though. She is touring the UK and they were supporting Serena. I am reserving my hate for the Ks who do not 'work' but just pose 24/7 when they are not topping up their ps.
    Beyonce is touring again? It shows how much I follow her career lol

  13. #3343
    Elite Member ShimmeringGlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,381

    Default


  14. #3344
    Elite Member arie_skop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,325

    Default

    diaper booty hahahah

  15. #3345
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    The only reason they are chicken legs is because of the lipo.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about politics in general
    By travelbug in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: September 11th, 2008, 03:01 PM
  2. How much do you tip the pizza guy (or tip in general)?
    By celeb_2006 in forum Food and Cuisine
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: April 5th, 2008, 09:59 PM
  3. General gossip snippets......
    By TheMoog in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 12th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •