Page 222 of 352 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    ^ It's understandable that they would keep Roberts things. They are very object orientated (for them stuff = happiness) and he died when they were very young. I'd bet that they are far more emotionally attached to his things than the average person would be.
    But keeping it in storage? Wouldn't that be things you would keep in your house not in a storage unit. I have things from my departed loved ones in my home. Just seemed really strange that they don't even know what of his they have in storage so it must not be all that sentimental.
    Mrs P and Angeli like this.

I would imagine that bag of OJ's stuff would fetch a hefty amount of cash from some insane collector.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    But keeping it in storage? Wouldn't that be things you would keep in your house not in a storage unit. I have things from my departed loved ones in my home. Just seemed really strange that they don't even know what of his they have in storage so it must not be all that sentimental.
    I do agree that it's strange but I just don't think it is unexpected from them, they've always seemed like borderline-hoarder types to me though. Emotional attachment and sentimental attachment aren't quite the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    She doesn't like the way she was portrayed? I watched the series and she wasn't portrayed at all. I think they had some kid actors on for less than a minute.
    That's what she doesn't like.
    JazzyGirl and MmeVertigina like this.

KYLIE JENNER Out With The Old ...LISTS CALABASAS STARTER HOME

Kylie Jenner is officially ready to move on from the first not-so-humble abode she called home ... putting it on the market for almost $4 million.
    Kylie bought the 4,800 sq ft Calabasas crib just over a year ago for $2.7 million and completely revamped the inside and back yard. The new listing is set at $3.9 million, a hefty upgrade even though it's unclear how much she put in remodeling the place.
    The house, listed by real estate giant Tomer Fridman has 5 bedrooms, a pool and closet space for days. Not to mention the massive dining table in the back yard for parties.
    Kylie won't have any issue with where to lay her head next ... TMZ broke the story, Jenner has already plunked down $6 million on a new pad in Hidden Hills in the same neighborhood as Kim and Kris.
    She's 18.

Kylie Jenner, Out With The Old ... Lists Calabasas Starter Home | TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Taedium View Post
    I do agree that it's strange but I just don't think it is unexpected from them, they've always seemed like borderline-hoarder types to me though. Emotional attachment and sentimental attachment aren't quite the same thing.
    Meh. I don't see where they have any attachment to anything other than their own looks and appearance. Just shallow and vain so yeah, now I understand why the shit is all in storage.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Can't post the article but there is a story today in the DM that Cim and Kanye's never ending building project in Hidden Hills is still not finished, two kids later.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    KYLIE JENNER Out With The Old ...LISTS CALABASAS STARTER HOME

Kylie Jenner is officially ready to move on from the first not-so-humble abode she called home ... putting it on the market for almost $4 million.
    Kylie bought the 4,800 sq ft Calabasas crib just over a year ago for $2.7 million and completely revamped the inside and back yard. The new listing is set at $3.9 million, a hefty upgrade even though it's unclear how much she put in remodeling the place.
    The house, listed by real estate giant Tomer Fridman has 5 bedrooms, a pool and closet space for days. Not to mention the massive dining table in the back yard for parties.
    Kylie won't have any issue with where to lay her head next ... TMZ broke the story, Jenner has already plunked down $6 million on a new pad in Hidden Hills in the same neighborhood as Kim and Kris.
    She's 18.

Kylie Jenner, Out With The Old ... Lists Calabasas Starter Home | TMZ.com
    This literally nauseates me.

I need to toughen up.

Kylie has already bought two houses and Kim can't even get out of Kris' ass, I mean house.

I don't think she wants to. She might have to raise those kids herself instead of travelling the world.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't think she wants to. She might have to raise those kids herself instead of travelling the world.
    She might be expected to live with Kanye.
    arie_skop, rollo, Palermo and 4 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    Kylie has already bought two houses and Kim can't even get out of Kris' ass, I mean house.
    I think PMK is holding her golden goose close to home. If Kim retired, the whole family would be jobless nobodies. I do wonder how much they have saved. Seems like they spend as fast as they earn.
    Angeli likes this.

Thank goodness Kim has chimed in on current events. The voice of reason in this chaotic world. I hope she'll post a new selfie to cheer the world up.

Elite Member

Not to seem too supportive of Kim, but of all current events she could comment on, this is at least relevant to her life. The fact that there are (inexplicably) people who think the world of her, it was a good message to send. Of course, I don't believe she wrote one word of it, but I can't condemn the effort.

Thread Information