Page 219 of 352 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I read on TMZ that BC/Rob have negotiated a 7 figure deal for the first baby pics. Gross! I sure hope he does a DNA test.
    He's not doing a dna test. The photos will only be worth a couple of hundred bucks, if the kid isn't his. Daddy needs to get paid.

FWIW I don't believe for a second the he got more than a 5 figure deal (still way too much). Angelina Jolie got a 7 figure deal. It's just the Kartrashian pr machine in motion.
    Last edited by idunno; May 29th, 2016 at 04:04 PM.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    He's not doing a dna test. The photos will only be worth a couple of hundred bucks, if the kid isn't his. Daddy needs to get paid.
    In true Kartrashian style they'll do the shoot, get paid and THEN have the DNA test. If the kid is his, fair enough, if it isn't then they can go for another cover detailing Rob's devastation about it all. That's the Kartrashian way.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    In true Kartrashian style they'll do the shoot, get paid and THEN have the DNA test. If the kid is his, fair enough, if it isn't then they can go for another cover detailing Rob's devastation about it all. That's the Kartrashian way.
    Exactly. If the test shows it isn't his, that story will be sold for top dollar.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

I just read that Rob and Blac Chyna are getting their own reality show. Ugh. E! should just rename itself the Kardashian network.

I'm sure we'll be treated to the baby, the wedding, and Rob's weight loss as story lines. Again, I don't think there is one authentic thing about this family. This "relationship" was nothing more than a stepping stone to more air-time.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    E! should just rename itself the Kardashian network.
    K!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Kuntrashian network.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

There is a new photoshoot coming:

Oh please. Maybe she can take her skin off like that Robbie Williams video.
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

such a secret..........involving secret parts of kim we know nothing of, like her tits and ass.

Oh, wait.
    holly, Makisa, kasippu and 2 others like this.

I can't with this one. We've seen it all already. Anything new from her will have to involve a speculum and stirrups.

Bette Midler reveals she named her chickens after the Kardashian sisters... but Kim died of a yeast infection

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 18:36, 2 June 2016 | UPDATED: 19:12, 2 June 2016

She got into a now infamous Twitter feud with Kim Kardashian about a nude selfie the E! star posted in March.
    But despite throwing some serious shade in her direction, Bette Midler seemingly has some affection for the Kardashian clan, at least enough to name her farm animals after them.
    The 70-year-old actress revealed on Wednesday that she had a chicken called Kim Kardashian but it tragically died.

+4

Farming fanatic: Bette Midler has revealed she named some of her chickens after the Kardashian sisters, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney

Talking at the New York Restoration Project's Spring Picnic, Bette revealed that she keeps several chickens at her upstate New York home.
    'We have the Kardashian sisters, actually, our chickens,' said Hocus Pocus star.
    But she added she can no longer tell them apart after Kim's unfortunate passing and when they had to get some replacement poultry.
    'Kim died of a yeast infection. We had to get some different ones.'

Read more: Bette Midler named some of her chickens after the Kardashians but Kim died of a yeast infection | Daily Mail Online

sprynkles, czb, Makisa and 9 others like this.

God how I love Bette!

Elite Member

Why haven't we seen more baby pictures of her son? Is it possible that the one baby picture they released (the one that looked like North) actually WAS a picture of North? Why haven't they taken their son out in public in the six months since he was born? Why haven't they ever taken out out both of their children together at the same time? (Maybe they can't handle their own children without a nanny present?) It just seems like odd behavior.
    holly likes this.

There is a 'blanket' pic where someone handed a baby seat with a blanket to Cim and she bravely staggered up the steps of her private plane in her high heeled boots with it (from the same set of pics I posted above.) However, the comments were (as with North) to the effect that a 6 month baby would have kicked the blanket off and it was an empty baby seat ...
    Angeli likes this.

Thread Information