Page 218 of 352 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Good question. I haven't given that much thought, but in my defense I've been busy being all offended and shit.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Elite Member

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/26/kim-kanye-kardashian-bodyguard-lawsuit/

Best part of the article:
    Kim and Kanye think Steve's MO is simple ... it's a cheap, underhanded way to get famous. A rep for the couple tells us, "This sad, parasitic maniac has violated every basic human tenet of decency with his story of lies.

Clearly Kim forgot how she became famous....

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/26/kim-kanye-kardashian-bodyguard-lawsuit/

Best part of the article:
    Kim and Kanye think Steve's MO is simple ... it's a cheap, underhanded way to get famous. A rep for the couple tells us, "This sad, parasitic maniac has violated every basic human tenet of decency with his story of lies.

Clearly Kim forgot how she became famous....

Really. I had to re-read that to check that they weren't talking about Kanye. Or Kim. Or Pimp Mama Kris. Or anyone associated with the Kartrashian brand.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

My mom always told us that we slept through the night, at least 6 hours, within a week of coming home from the hospital. We were bottle fed, but otherwise I don't know how that happened. Also, that's what Kim pays nannies for. Part of the package.
    Charmed Hour likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    our first set of twins...
    We trained our second set
    No comment on sleep training as my son has Autism which makes sleep a totally different ball of wax...but...

DUDE!!! TWO sets of twins? That's amazing and cool and...some well handled handfuls.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    No comment on sleep training as my son has Autism which makes sleep a totally different ball of wax...but...

DUDE!!! TWO sets of twins? That's amazing and cool and...some well handled handfuls.
    Thanks! Haha it can get crazy at times but they are a lot of fun.

My older son has autism as well but for whatever reason he doesn't have the sleep issues that many kids with autism have. I hope the sleep situation improves for you, I know it can be quite frustrating.
    Bombshell likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    google sleep training.

my kids slept through the night (7pm-6am) at ~4 months. day time naps were a different story ....
    I know what sleep training is. I'm sure things will change later on. It sounds like a miracle that your kids slept from 7pm until 6am. Even I would wake up at least once or twice in the night before having the baby.
    My baby goes to sleep from around 7:30pm, then wakes up around midnight. Then waking up again around 3am, then 5am he is up for good. I feed him during those waking times.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

czb

don't understand.

you said you didn't know how babies could sleep through the night, i said google sleep training, then you said you know what it is. *shrugs*

anyway, like nicki said, with twins you have to have them on a schedule, no feed on demand like you would do with a singleton. sleep training (for us) was a natural part of the schedule.
    sluce and NickiDrea like this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    don't understand.

you said you didn't know how babies could sleep through the night, i said google sleep training, then you said you know what it is. *shrugs*

anyway, like nicki said, with twins you have to have them on a schedule, no feed on demand like you would do with a singleton. sleep training (for us) was a natural part of the schedule.
    I'll start over. I do know what sleep training is, and know that babies can sleep through the night at a certain age. I just find it surprising that a baby so young does not wake at least once for 10+ hours. That's all. It is truly amazing to me. I am consistent with him during bed time. He only sleeps the longest for 5 hours, then less and less during the night. I cant wait for those 10 straight hours.
    sluce and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Glad that I have ferrets that crap in litter boxes after reading this! I have to sleep 8 hours interrupted!
    twitchy2.0, Sylkyn and llamamama like this.

czb

ok.

our pedi said that once babies hit the magic poundage (can't remember if it was 12 pounds or more), then they are physically able to go 8-10 hours without food. and some people think the first window for easy sleep training is at 4 months. if you don't catch that window, then the next sweet spot is later. can't remember all the deets, the newborn stage is now a blur.

even with the 10 hours of sleep during the night, i was still exhausted during their first year. newborns are HARD.
    sluce and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Weird, but as this thread started discussing sleep training, this article popped up about new research that shows it is not stressful for the baby.

Researchers say sleep training is not emotionally damaging, and can actually reduce stress for your baby — Quartz
    arie_skop likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

czb

sleep training definitely reduced my stress!
    rollo, sluce, NickiDrea and 1 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Glad that I have ferrets that crap in litter boxes after reading this! I have to sleep 8 hours interrupted!
    *Memo to self - swap cats for ferrets*
    BrickHouse and Mrs P like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I read on TMZ that BC/Rob have negotiated a 7 figure deal for the first baby pics. Gross! I sure hope he does a DNA test.

Thread Information