Page 215 of 352 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    Hideous! And her foundation is yellow! And his head looks misshapen! Gah!

Maybe it's Hepatitis.... Maybe it's Maybelline!
    sprynkles, Makisa, Angeli and 6 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

The hat looks photoshopped on. He looks like a skeevy pervert in that picture.
    arie_skop, panic and Islandgirl like this.

Kylie Jenner And Tyga Are Done

May 12, 2016 / Posted by: Allison

Ugh, I instantly regret choosing that picture; it’s far too early to imagine what Tyga is doing to Kylie Jenner that would cause her to make that face.

TMZ says that Kylie Jenner’s gross – and at one time illegal – 19-month-long relationship with her 26-year-old boyfriend is over. And it’s reportedly for realsies this time. Tyga has officially lost his meal ticket. Angela Kardashian™ had to sit her pregnant ass down before she passed out from “HAHAHAHA!“-ing too hard. Tyga, please return your prepaid Kardashian Gold Kard and keys to your kompany vehicle back to Kris Jenner. I’d make a joke about Kylie returning the gifts Tyga bought her over the course of their relationship, but we all know he didn’t pay for those.

TMZ can’t say why Kylie kalled it kwits with Tyga. But they do say that the time of death for Kylie and Tyga’s relationship is sometime last week before the Met Gala. Both Kylie and Tyga went to the Met Gala, but Kylie chose not to walk the red carpet with him. They also say that Kylie’s rubber lips collapsed into a frown when he showed up, because she’s the sole reason why he was invited in the first place. To be fair, the same could be said for Kylie. “Guys, what if we don’t get enough pictures of Kim Kardashian? Better send out an invitation to her understudy, just to be sure.”

So far, neither Kylie nor Tyga have confirmed on Instagram or Snapchat or whatever that they’re done. According to UsWeekly, they might be keeping quiet because they’re just taking a break and may get back together. I’m sure it will all be explained during a very special episode of KUWTK called “Kylie Makes Everyone Forget About Blac Chyna’s Pregnancy News For A Couple Seconds.

What is known about this situation is how Tyga spent Mother’s Day last Sunday. TMZ says he went to lunch with his mama and some random model who may or may not be his new girlfriend. No word on where he found this new girlfriend, but for now let’s just assume it was Instagram.

For now, there ends another trashy chapter in the Kardashian family storybook. But thanks to Tyga and Kylie’s shameless thirst and willingness to exploit a situation for some attention, we’ll always have this disgusting reminder of what once was.

Pic: Instagram
    Tags: Another One Bites The Dust, Kylie Jenner, Trash, Tyga

Dlisted | Kylie Jenner And Tyga Are Done
    arie_skop likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by Briar Rose View Post
    I bet when they have sex it looks like two pigs wrestling under a blanket.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...iographer.html

EXCLUSIVE: The REAL reason Tyga split from Kylie Jenner - and why the Kardshian clan now fear rapper will spill their ugly secrets (unless he spirals out of control first), by the family's biographer

• IAN HALPERIN'S new book Kardashian Dynasty has revealed a series of the secrets of reality television's most famous family
    • Now he writes for Daily Mail Online about the latest drama to rock the family - Kylie Jenner's split from rapper Tyga
    • Sources tell him Kylie was so concerned at rapper's partying that she feared she would contract a sexually-transmitted disease
    • But split was precipitated by Tyga because he felt emasculated and feared becoming a 'Mr Kardashian'
    • He was concerned about Rob Kardashian becoming step-father to King Cairo, his child with Blac Chyna, and friends say they fear impact on him
    • As soon as Rob and Blac Chyna became engaged, momager Kris Jenner decided Tyga had to go
    • Now family are having 'sleepless nights' over possibility he will spill their secrets and feel he is far more dangerous than Scott Disick
    • 'With Scott they were able to offer him a boatload of money... and keep under their control. Tyga seems to be going his own way,' source says

By Ian Halperin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 07:34 EST, 17 May 2016 | Updated: 09:33 EST, 17 May 2016

The end of the relationship between Tyga and Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Kardashian family, was, I can reveal, precipitated by her mother.

Kris Jenner has once again asserted her supremacy among the Kardashians as the maker - and breaker - of the destinies of those who find themselves involved in the clan.

It was Kris who made the decision that Tyga had to go. And it was made not because of his apparent infidelities or the age gap in his relationship with Kylie.

In fact it was a devastating cynical calculation on Kris's part, my sources tell me: that Blac Chyna's relationship with Rob Kardashian makes her an integral part of the Kardashian family.

And therefore there is simply no space in the family for both her and Tyga.

I learned that as soon as Blac Chyna and Rob became romantically involved that Kris Jenner had come up with a master plan to shut out Tyga from the family.

+10Decision time: Kris Jenner made the crucial move to have Tyga removed from the family, Kardashian biographer Ian Halperin reveals

+10 Single and smiling: Kylie Jenner posted pictures of herself on a modeling shoot on social media after her relationship with Tyga ended. Now it can be disclosed that her mother was the key person in ending it.

+10 Key figure: Blac Chyna's engagement to - and pregnancy with - Rob Kardashian was the catalyst for Kris Jenner to decide that it was time for Tyga to be cast out of the circle

She was never a huge fan of Tyga. Friends of Kris told me she always had red flags over him, especially since Tyga had gone broke. She worried that Tyga, 26, was using Kylie, 18, for cash.

My sources say Kris called a meeting with Blac Chyna, who dished a mouthful to her about her ex Tyga.

For Tyga, that was the final straw. After Rob, 29, and Chyna, 28, announced their engagement, Kris told her daughters to patch things up with Chyna and to treat her as part of the family.

Meanwhile, she had lengthy talks with Kylie. They both agreed the best thing for Kylie was to move on.

'The second Chyna rolled into bed with Rob it marked the end of Tyga's Kardashian journey,' a source close to Kris Jenner revealed.

TWO YEARS OF TYGA AND KYLIE

August 2014: Tyga splits with Blac Chyna, the mother of his child King Cairo Stevenson

November 2014: Kylie and Tyga volunteer together at LA Mission's annual pre-Thanksgiving holiday dinner and he spends Thanksgiving with the Kardashians

February 2015: Tyga posts his first picture of Kylie on Instagram as Kim's husband Kanye West tells a radio show that they 'love each other'

April 2015: Tyga reveals a 'Kylie' tattoo on the inside of his elbow

August 2015: Kylie and Tyga go public with their relationship as she celebrates her 18th birthday

November 2015: The couple split over something 'he did' but then he spends Thanksgiving with the Kardashians for a second year in a row

January 2016: It's revealed that Chyna is dating Kylie's older half-brother Rob Kardashian

January 2016: Tyga makes a magazine front page when a 14-year-old claims they were messaging

April 2016: Rob and Blac announce their engagement and Tyga sends his blessing

March 2016: Chyna reveals she's pregnant with her and Rob's first child

April 2016: Kylie and Tyga party hand-in-hand at Coachella Music Festival

May 2016: The couple attend Met Gala 2016 separately and she walks red carpet alone just days before it's announced that they're broken up
    'Kris is one of the sharpest people one could ever meet. She's nobody's fool. And she knew there was not room for both Tyga and Chyna in the Kardashian fold. She chose Chyna.'

Another friend of Tyga told me: 'The Kardashians had to choose one over the other.

'It was easy. The family hated the fact that Tyga had financial problems. There were constant rumors of bankruptcy and Tyga was evicted from several homes for not paying the rent.

'It was the perfect time for them to get rid of him and to focus on Chyna and Rob. The icing on the cake was when Chyna announced she was pregnant. Days later Tyga was out like a bad dog.'

However the decision to remove him from the Kardashian circle, I can disclose, is not without concerns for the Kardashians.

One of my sources told me how the next step for Kris is to find a way to make sure Tyga does not tell the secrets he knows about the family - and that until she does, they are having 'sleepless nights'.

There is little doubt, of course, that Tyga knows a lot. For the family there is a feeling of deja vu, as just a year ago it was in a similar position with Scott Disick after he split from Kourtney.

Another source close to the Kardashians said the family is on edge after the split, afraid Tyga will spill their most intimate secrets to the media.

'A year ago they were worried about Scott dishing everything because nobody knows more about them then Scott, he's been in their lives since the beginning of their tv show and knows everything,' said the friend.

'Now they are most worried about Tyga talking. With Scott they were able to sit him down, offer him a boatload of money to stay on the show and keep under their control.
    'Tyga seems to be going his own way. He's holding the cards. Until Kris is able to sign him to remain in their stable the Kardashians will have sleepless nights worrying that Tyga will dish all their secrets to the media.'

Tyga may not be so easy for Kris to get onside as Disick was. He has been taking the breakup very hard.

Two of Tyga's male friends confirmed how the rap star felt emotionally battered by dating Kylie.

'It was because the family monitored Tyga's every move,' one of his friends told me.

'They wanted him to conform and turn into Prince William. Tyga tried to please them but everyone in his inner circle knew it was only a matter of time.

'Tyga was a bad boy rapper before he met Kylie. The Kardashians seemed intent to turn this monster into their pet.'

+10 Partying: Tyga was seen at a Beyonce concert in Pasadena with a new girl - Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta's Karlie Redd. While he is said to be enjoying being single again, friends have disclosed concern over his well being

+10 Repeat: Scott Disick's split from Kourtney Kardashian last year caused the family concerns that he would spill secrets, but he is now back in the circle and was seen in Cannes this weekend with Kendall Jenner

As for the plethora of rumors about Tyga cheating on Kylie, Tyga's friend revealed 'he certainly was no choir boy near the end. But who could blame him?

'The pressure of being in the Kardashian fold was too overbearing. He loved Kylie but he didn't enjoy living in her shadow. He felt like he had lost his edge, he felt soulless, he felt like he had become Mr Kardashian.'

Indeed, I can disclose, so concerning for Kylie were the rumors of his infidelities that she feared for her health.

One of Kylie's friends told me: 'She was worried about catching a sexual disease from him.

'For a while she stopped having sex with him. But she kept it going believing that they might have a future together, despite Tyga's bad ways.'

Now that it is clear they do not, Tyga has been out partying uncontrollably in the company of numerous women and appears to be going off edge according to several people who know him.

RELATED ARTICLES

Since the breakup Tyga was spotted at the Beyonce concert in Pasadena with Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta's Karlie Redd and reportedly has a long line of women waiting for his call.

'His phone is full of numbers of women all across the country,' a close friend revealed.

'I think he's ready to enjoy the single life for a long time. Being with the Kardashians for so long took it's toll on him. Basically, they had him on a leash.

'It was a rough for him. I think he's happy to be set free, it's like he's been paroled on a lifelong sentence. Tyga's not one who likes to be controlled.'

But another friend disclosed to me that the partying is a front for what he fears is a darker turn to Tyga's mood.

'A lot of it is because he's so insecure about Rob becoming his son's stepfather,' said AJ, an underground L.A. hip hop promoter who has known Tyga for years.

+10 She's in charge: Tyga's split from Kylie Jenner came at the behest of Kris Jenner

+10 Hands on dad: Tyga is said to be worried about his son King Cairo's future. 'He's worried the Kardashian family will railroad him out of the scene and make Rob front and center the father figure for his son King Cairo,' a friend said.

+10 Stepfather: Rob Kardashian will formally become King Cairo's stepfather. 'Playing second fiddle to Rob could make him suicidal. King Cairo is everything to Tyga,' a friend said

'He's worried the Kardashian family will railroad him out of the scene and make Rob front and center the father figure for his son King Cairo.

'I'm worried about his well being. Playing second fiddle to Rob could make him suicidal. King Cairo is everything to Tyga.'

The plight of Tyga is only the latest in what as their biographer I revealed in my recently published book Kardashian Dynasty as the curse of the Kardashian men.

It began long ago: Kris Jenner's father Robert Houghton was killed in a collision with a truck in Mexico while vacationing with his girlfriend when he was only 42.

Early in their relationship Robert Kardashian cheated on Kris, having an affair with Elvis' ex Priscilla Presley after Kris left him alone for weeks to pursue a career as a flight attendant.

And then there's OJ Simpson, godfather to Kim and uncle OJ to the rest of the Kardashian kids.

Some Kardashian insiders are worried that Tyga might end up messed up and downtrodden similar to other men who have been involved with Kardashian women.

'It hasn't been easy for the Kardashian men,' said Al, a longtime associate of the Kardashians.

'The men seem to get eaten up and spit out quickly. Look what happened to Scott Disick, Lamar Odom, Kris Humphries, Bruce Jenner or even their own blood Rob Kardashian - they all were driven over the edge.

'They almost died, ended up in rehab or changed their sex like Bruce did. The Kardashian women are man-eaters. They make the men fall in love with them and then drive them over the edge.

'The men in their lives become a complete train wreck.'

Another friend said: 'They all go AWOL, their heads become a mess. Their hearts get broken and they end up losers in the end.'

Ian Halperin is the author of Kardashian Dynasty, which is available on Amazon.

Read more:

fgg

i hope he spills all of the details he knows about this lying bunch.
    arie_skop likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

What could he possibly know that isn't more vile than we know already and these asshats are still every where?
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

^"we" who know things seems to be a very small subset of the population. maybe if he puts it out there that these cows are fakers, liars, money-grubbers, etc. that they might lose some of their fans and we can get rid of them!
    arie_skop likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

He named is child King Cairo?

Stupid motherfucker.

czb

like anyone is gonna care what Turtle Neck thinks?

kris could just come back and say that tyga is a bitter webneck who doesn't have a pot to pee in. dude has little credibility.
    holly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    He named is child King Cairo?

Stupid motherfucker.
    His name is Tyga...'nuff said.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    His name is Tyga...'nuff said.
    That's a stage name tho. This shit is on his kids birth certificate.
    twitchy2.0 and PecanPie like this.

Iranian Officials Accuse Kim Kardashian of Being a Secret Agent Working to Corrupt Young People and Women: Report

Iranian officials are questioning Kim Kardashian West’s Instagram popularity.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corp – an organization tasked with protecting the country’s Islamic system and preventing foreign interference – has reportedly accused Kardashian West, 35, of working with Instagram as part of a complicated ploy to corrupt the Islamic republic’s lifestyle, targeting “young people and women” with provocative photos depicting a lifestyle at odds with Islam.

According to a report from Iran Wire, a news website run by a group of Iranian journalists, the Organized Cyberspace Crimes Unit of the Revolutionary Guards targeted Kardashian West during an Iranian news program Sunday night.

“Ms. Kim Kardashian is a popular fashion model so Instagram’s CEO tells her, ‘Make this native,’ ” a spokesman for the unit, Mostafa Alizadeh, reportedly said. “There is no doubt that financial support is involved as well. We are taking this very seriously.”

While talking to People in Cannes, Kardashian said the accusations were news to her, as well: “What? For who?” she said of the claims. “I just landed and came here [from the airport]. I have not heard that one. Thanks for the heads-up.”

According to the report, Alizadeh claimed the aim of Instagram’s CEO Kevin Systrom is to make fashion modeling native to Iran and that Kardashian West is implementing his scheme for him. (Kardashian’s paternal grandparents immigrated to the United States from Armenia, which shares a border with Iran.)

“They are targeting young people and women,” Alizadeh said, according to Iran Wire. “Foreigners are behind it because it is targeting families. These schemes originate from around the Persian Gulf and England. When you draw the operational graph, you will see that it is a foreign operation.”

The actions and statements are part of the OCCU’s long-running effort to combat “modeling and vulgarity” and illicit Instagram and Facebook usage, cracking down on “secret supporters and operators of Instagram” allegedly attempting to subvert the “Islamic Iranian lifestyle,” reports Iran Wire.

Several women in Iran have reportedly been arrested, and Iran Wire reports Javad Babaee, supervisor of the Prosecutor’s Office for Media Crimes, also appeared during the Iranian news program and announced they have already warned 170 individuals, 29 of whom are being targeted for prosecution.

“Our aim is to teach them a lesson and make them wake up,” Babaee reportedly said.

At least some of the targeted Instagram accounts remain online, including the pages of Elnaz Golrokh and Hamid Fadaei, though their owners have left Iran.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/iran...819783222.html
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Much as I wouldn't wish an Iranian prison on someone...
    sluce, kasippu, Kittylady and 5 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Thread Information