Page 213 of 352 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Dammit, not the baboon butt!

They look dumb as hell holding those cigars. Amateurs.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I bet you,thousands of people (me between them)wish they could shove those red hot cigar ends in their eyes..i am in a fool mood today..
    sluce, twitchy2.0, msdeb and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    i bet you,thousands of people (me between them)wish they could shove those red hot cigar ends in their eyes..i am in a fool mood today..
    pms?
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I should have known better than to listen to it. And now idiot Google keeps showing me ads for other songs I'll like since I listened to a minute of that bullshit noise. Lovely.I'm convinced the Kardashians are some giant social experiment.
    I had that when I read a book by Brandi. Hoped nobody would see those suggestions.
    BrickHouse likes this.

'I've had reconstructive surgery, you a**holes': Khloe Kardashian gets furious when explaining why she Photoshops her thigh in selfies

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
    Published: 18:29 GMT, 9 May 2016 | Updated: 21:30 GMT, 9 May 2016
    66 shares
    View comments

Khloe Kardashian Photoshopped her thigh during a gym mirror selfie last month.
    When the 31-year-old was busted for her trickery, she posted the old, undoctored shot to her Instagram account fessing up to the task. Still, online trolls dug into her.
    And on Monday the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star revealed exactly why she tends to Photoshop that one leg. Turns out the E! doll has a dent in it due to a car accident when she was only 16-years-old, she explained on her website khloewithak.com.

+4
    After and before: Khloe Kardashian got mad in a khloewithak.com post on Monday when explaining why she Photoshops her thigh in selfies

In an entry titled 'Why I Photoshopped This Picture,' she started: 'Whenever I post a picture of my legs on Instagram, everyone comments on how fu**ed up my knees look.
    'It's because I've had reconstructive surgery, you a**holes!'
    Turns out the beauty has a flaw.

+4

'My right leg is an inch and a half thinner than my left because my muscles deteriorated and never recovered.
    'It's funny because everyone made a big stink about this Instagram photo because I Photoshopped it. Yes, I did Photoshop it, but I was trying to make my thinner leg look bigger to match my other leg!!!
    'All I want are big, thick thighs and I hate how skinny my legs are.'

+4
    As a teen: The siren was only 16 years old during the accident; here she is seen with her family in the late Nineties

The ex of Lamar Odom added: 'The reason I've had so many of these surgeries—and always wear a knee brace for my workouts—is because I was in a car accident when I was 16.'
    The sister of Kim, Kourtney, Kendall, Kylie and Rob then went into detail about the scary crash.
    'To this day, I remember the exact streets (Ventura Blvd. and Coldwater Canyon).
    'I was speeding and the other car ran a stop sign. I was was wearing my seatbelt but the strap was under my armpit.
    'I was in a small Mercedes and it compacted in the wreck. My head and upper body went through the windshield and my legs were stuck under the steering wheel.'

+4
    Kicking up her heels: Also on Monday Khloe was seen in newly surfaced photos of her trip to Cuba. The leggy looker wore a pink skirt and black tank top as she took a salsa class with Penelope and North

The accident sounded very traumatic.

Khloe wrote: 'I still remember hitting the other car, feeling the car spinning, and hitting a pole.
    'I was on crutches for six months and had a leg brace that went from my ankle to my upper thigh. I had a neck brace, burns all over my body and had to take showers sitting in a chair.'
    She then said her friends were there for her.
    'Malika and Khadijah would literally help me shower. They also did my hair so that I wouldn't have to wash it as often. That's how I first started wearing cornrows!'
    Khloe also wrote: 'I had knee surgery the day of my accident and a couple more after that. Lord, help me! So next time you see me in a knee brace, you know why!'
    Also on Monday Khloe was seen in newly surfaced photos of her trip to Cuba. The leggy looker wore a pink skirt and black tank top as she took a salsa class with Penelope and North.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Bullshit, Khlobacca.
    greysfang, effie2, holly and 6 others like this.

I love how she is always cursing at all her "fans". F off Khloe

czb

there have been pictures of her doing pilates, have never noticed a knee brace ....

Elite Member

'All I want are big, thick thighs and I hate how skinny my legs are.'

um yeah ok.. you had "thick thighs" most of your life. Did you forget all the stories you sold to the tabloids about your "weightloss journey", etc.

Can anyone in that family tell the truth. Good grief.

When she was on the cover of Complex, they released un-retouched photos. I do not see one leg as smaller than the other.

Khloé Kardashian's Booty Takes the Cover of 'Complex' Magazine | ExtraTV.com
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post

Can anyone in that family tell the truth.
    No. They have that ability removed to make room for the fat they get injected to their arse.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

She's absurd but she seems quite good with North.
    Angeli and lindsaywhit like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    When she was on the cover of Complex, they released un-retouched photos. I do not see one leg as smaller than the other.

Khloé Kardashian's Booty Takes the Cover of 'Complex' Magazine | ExtraTV.com

Elite Member

I don't know anything about Photoshop, but if she had photoshopped a thigh to make it bigger, wouldn't the door have been curved the other way? Hmmmm....

That shot is so narcissistic and gross anyway. Why not just take off your pants and show us the goodies? You know she wants to.

And un-retouched photos above? Uh, doubt it.
    holly and PecanPie like this.

If that's really an un-retouched picture (which I doubt), Khloe looks good.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    She's absurd but she seems quite good with North.

Khloe and Kourtney both seem to enjoy the time they spend with the children in the family.
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information