Page 208 of 352 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Ballet was listed.
    9:30 ó Swim lesson, ballet lesson, gymnastics with flag twirling or makeup lesson

Oooops My mistake. I hope they alternate between swim, ballet and Make up.

I am not kidding but when I used to live in the developed world, my kids went to a child care where on Fridays, they got shiatsu massage.... Roll your eyes, my teenage son does too.

Elite Member

OK of all things on that list the one that bothers me the most is a weigh in.
    Now I'm a mom who worried about her baby's weight-- because he was tiny, but I never weighed him unless we were at the doctor's really. WTF. Daily weigh in.. no snack for you North!
    I work with a doctor whose nanny has a very odd curriculum almost, toddler violin, french lessons, etc but it's not like THAT. Just when I talk to her I laugh because my kid is rolling around in grass or going to speech therapy not being a prodigy LOL

I work with a doctor whose nanny has a very odd curriculum almost, toddler violin, french lessons, etc but it's not like THAT. Just when I talk to her I laugh because my kid is rolling around in grass or going to speech therapy not being a prodigy
    I laughed reading this ridiculous schedule because my son actually IS a child prodigy and we don't do any of that stuff for him, other than buy him those Hard Math for Elementary School books. You can't make your child into a prodigy. They're just born that way. We were super confused when we realized that our son was that way, there are no other prodigy-type people in our family.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

7:30 — Weigh-in

Who does this to a child on a daily basis????

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post

7:30 ó Weigh-in

Who does this to a child on a daily basis????

These kunts.

They're probably already teaching her how to pad her ass once she's out of diapers. Kim was probably jealous of the diaper padding, so much less work and maintenance.
    lindsaywhit, panic and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I laughed reading this ridiculous schedule because my son actually IS a child prodigy and we don't do any of that stuff for him, other than buy him those Hard Math for Elementary School books. You can't make your child into a prodigy. They're just born that way. We were super confused when we realized that our son was that way, there are no other prodigy-type people in our family.
    So true. I burst out laughing when reading the list. My son taught himself how to read and was able to read parts of the newspaper by 2 1/2. I remember him reading the headline "Murder rate up by 2%" (don't remember the actual percentage) out loud in this teeny little 2 year old voice and almost fell over. I could no more have taught him to do that if I had spent every single day of his life working with him. He picked up math concepts on his own as well and I am still trying to figure out how he did it. These kids, from what I was told by psychologists, tend to pick it up themselves without ever being taught.
    NickiDrea, sluce and lindsaywhit like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    If only there was a 15 minute period in there where she got to point a loaded AK-47 at her whole family for fun.

I guess that would be during her 15 minutes of free time. Why isn't she going to preschool so she can learn how to be around other children without her nannies or cousins present? Those social skills are way more important than learning how to put on makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Those social skills are way more important than learning how to put on makeup.
    No they are not. Make up is like super important. She will learn her social skills when she is 17 and doing it with a rapper who sings about penetrating her, like her auntie.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    I guess that would be during her 15 minutes of free time. Why isn't she going to preschool so she can learn how to be around other children without her nannies or cousins present? Those social skills are way more important than learning how to put on makeup.
    i think she is only two. Around my area, preschool starts at 3. Anything under that is "daycare" so to speak and clearly they prefer a handful of nannies instead.
    Angeli likes this.

Elite Member

9:00 — Personal hygiene, including teeth-brushing lessons, and choosing clothes from
    massive designer collection
    I'm more surprised by the need for a daily half hour lesson in teeth brushing. Maybe poor lil' North is slow like mommy.

All that tooth brushing and no time for a bath.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

This made me laugh when I saw it on Facebook. Thought I'd share:

"The Kardashian by Kohler"

Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post

These kunts.

Everyone just know this is an old photo. Her K-ASS is 3 times the size.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Thread Information