Page 206 of 352 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Social disease.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whether she still thinks 30 is “too late” to have a baby: “I don’t want to start [having] a baby when I’m 30! I don’t believe in after 30 — I don’t know.”

What does that mean after 30? I'm 33 on Sunday & I'm still living, not married, but Completely happy being single.
    arie_skop and Bluebonnet like this.

Bronze Member

I live for the day she, and the rest of them, fall off the radar.

We all do.
    darksithbunny and Lily Bleu like this.

lindsaywhit likes this.

On learning more details surrounding her dad's transition along with the rest of the world in his Diane Sawyer interview: "I've always known. It was a secret we just couldn't talk about."

On her ability to influence others and have fun with it: "I started wigs, and now everyone is wearing wigs. Kim [Kardashian] just used my wig guy last night...I just do whatever I want to do, and people will follow."

On posting photos on social media: "When I post sexy photos, I always regret it. Like, Oh my God, everyone is seeing my body. I get really weird about it."

Fresh Faces May 2016
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    On posting photos on social media: "When I post sexy photos, I always regret it. Like, Oh my God, everyone is seeing my body. I get really weird about it.

Then don't do it you little bitch.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

File This Under: “Girl, You Can Do Better”

April 15, 2016 / Posted by: Allison
    26 Reactions

I mean, not a lot better, since we all know her vagina craves douchebag-flavored dick. But at least better than professional headache Justin Bieber. So remember back in October, when the Kardashian sister that most closely resembles Kim’s original body and face, Kourtney Kardashian, was seen slinking out of a club with Justin Bieber? And then two months later a rumor started going around that the two were doing it regularly? Well according to People, it’s still going on.

A source tells People that soon-to-be 37-year-old Kourtney and just-turned 22-year-old Justin have been “hooking up on and off for a few months now.” No one can really know for sure whether or not Justin and Kourtney are friends with-I-wouldn’t-call-humping-on-Bieber-a-benefit. But this might explain things for Justin’s on-again/off again girlfriend Selena Gomez if his dick has smelled like laser-fried cooch recently.

I’m all for anyone getting it, whatever “it” does it for them. But to quote the great Tommy Lee Jones, I cannot sanction your buffoonery, Kourtney. Justin may be 22, but his brain can’t be more advanced than that of a 16-year-old high school drop out. And you know that would carry over into how he has sex. I bet he calls it “gettin’ nasty“, will only do it on the couch in her rec-room after putting Family Guy on mute, and only pulls his boxers down to his knees. If Khloe really wants to save someone, she should swoop and save her sister. At the very least, someone needs to teach her how to love herself.

Here’s Kourtney with the other children in her life, her actual children Penelope and Reign, leaving some singing class in Beverly Hills yesterday.

Pics: Splash, Wenn.com
    Tags: Good God Girl Get A Grip, Justin Bieber, NO, The Slow One

Dlisted | File This Under: “Girl, You Can Do Better”
    sprynkles likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Yeah right Kylie. You post 1/2 naked pics several times a day. Such an Idiot. Her Google GED taught her a lot. Perhaps she should just stfu.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    On learning more details surrounding her dad's transition along with the rest of the world in his Diane Sawyer interview: "I've always known. It was a secret we just couldn't talk about."

On her ability to influence others and have fun with it: "I started wigs, and now everyone is wearing wigs. Kim [Kardashian] just used my wig guy last night...I just do whatever I want to do, and people will follow."

On posting photos on social media: "When I post sexy photos, I always regret it. Like, Oh my God, everyone is seeing my body. I get really weird about it."

Fresh Faces May 2016
    And she will never accumulate any more knowledge than this.

Living.

Palermo, sluce, msdeb and 14 others like this.
    Go Habs Go!!

I would never guess that was the same person. Ugg, she's the very worst of the lot, a true bottom feeder. She "started" wigs...ummmm, okay. Guess no one wore them before your stupid ass "started" them. Maybe she should start living her dream now, save the rest of the world from having to look at her anymore.
    holly, Makisa and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Elite Member

Has anyone else seen North's daily schedule? It's eye rolling to say the least.

Does it consist of being dumped on Mama Cris for the year?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

when you think it couldn't get trashier. kind of NSFW.

sorry in advance.

Big trouble from little Chyna! Blac thrills fiance Rob Kardashian by sending him image of her robust rear from unusual angle

By Mike Larkin For Dailymail.com
    Published: 07:28 GMT, 20 April 2016 | Updated: 08:31 GMT, 20 April 2016
    View comments

She certainly knows how to please a man.
    And Blac Chyna put a big smile on her fiance Rob Kardashian's face when she displayed her robust rear from an unusual angle for him on Tuesday.
    The 29-year-old sock tycoon was so overjoyed with the image, which was captured during a FaceTime session, he decided to upload it onto his Instagram page for his army of fans to enjoy.

+7

Rearly impressive: Blac Chyna treated Rob Kardashian to this unusual view of her gargantuan behind on Tuesday

The cheeky reality television personality captioned the image, which displays the 27-year-old former stripper's substantial derriere from below, perhaps mid-twerk, 'BootyTime.'
    His cunning linguistics will certainly have raised more than a few guffaws among the hosiery entrepreneur's 5.5 million strong band of followers.

Earlier in the day diminutive Blac, who is 5 ft 2 in, had been spotted showcasing her abundant curves while out and about in Downtown Los Angeles.
    And, to make the moment even more exciting, she was wearing the same multicoloured leggings that she showcased her in during her video chat with Rob, whose father was the famous attorney and businessman Robert Kardashian.

+7

Romance ain't what it used to be: In days gone by lovers would send each other touching poetic letters

+7

+7

Legging it: She was wearing the same leggings when she stepped out in Los Angeles earlier in the day

+7

What a dope: Blac was also adorned in a pullover emblazoned with the provocative words

The pair have become something of a reality television power couple since they began dating in January, with the intrigue being ramped up by the fact Blac, real name Angela White, has a child with Kylie Jenner's rap titan beau Tyga.
    Blac famously dated Tyga from November 2011 to late 2014, and the two were engaged for less than two years. The exes share three-year-old son King Cairo Stevenson.
    Rumours surrounding Kylie and Tyga's romance started surfacing around October 2014, with the overlap in the relationships leading to social media feuding between the classy women.

+7

Dynamic duo: The pair have become something of a reality television power couple

• SHARE PICTURE

+7
    Putting a smile on his face: The hosiery entrepreneur certainly seems more cheerful these days

Thread Information