Page 205 of 352 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    I love what Tyga (or his people) had to say. Exactly how it should be, imo.
    except TMZ has a post with blac chyna saying he isn't:

BLAC CHYNA
    TYGA'S FULL OF CRAP
    He's Making My Life Hell

Blac Chyna is privately calling BS on Tyga for pretending to be supportive of her engagement to Rob Kardashian ... we're told her ex is really trying to destroy her life.

Sources directly connected to Chyna tell TMZ, Tyga has gone to great lengths to drive a wedge between their son, King, and her. We're told he's filed legal docs trying to wrestle custody from her and will not back down.

Our sources say Tyga will not even speak to Chyna ... their only direct contact is email. We're told he changed his cell and won't give her the new number. Most of the parenting decisions are made with their nanny as the go-between.

What's more, our Chyna sources say Tyga and his crew have been on a campaign to destroy her reputation, calling her a "drunk whore," "deadbeat mama" and "nasty bitch."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

^^well if the shoe fits..... Thank God this child has a nanny.

Tyga can't afford a house or a car but he suddenly has funds sitting around for a long, drawn out legal battle. They are all a bunch of money grubbera.
    arie_skop and Gossiplover like this.

Now, the narrative has shifted. "Dating Chyna is one thing, but marrying her is another," the first source tells Us of the family's reaction to the pair. "The whole family is discussing it and is angry, but they are talking to come up with a unified front for how to address it … It’s a huge mistake to them."
    As opposed to what - Kris Fucking 72 days Humphries???

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    except TMZ has a post with blac chyna saying he isn't:

BLAC CHYNA
    TYGA'S FULL OF CRAP
    He's Making My Life Hell

Blac Chyna is privately calling BS on Tyga for pretending to be supportive of her engagement to Rob Kardashian ... we're told her ex is really trying to destroy her life.

Sources directly connected to Chyna tell TMZ, Tyga has gone to great lengths to drive a wedge between their son, King, and her. We're told he's filed legal docs trying to wrestle custody from her and will not back down.

Our sources say Tyga will not even speak to Chyna ... their only direct contact is email. We're told he changed his cell and won't give her the new number. Most of the parenting decisions are made with their nanny as the go-between.

What's more, our Chyna sources say Tyga and his crew have been on a campaign to destroy her reputation, calling her a "drunk whore," "deadbeat mama" and "nasty bitch."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
    Honestly, I don't think parents not speaking directly is always the worst thing in the world. Tyga's concern is for the kid and he claims to be happy that BC is happy. For me, that's what matters most. That the concern is the child is loved.

So Rob Kardashian will be King's stepdad and his sister Kylie Jenner will be King's step-mom?

Someone is going to have to make me a graph or pie chart or something.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post

Someone is going to have to make me a graph or pie chart or something.
    that's like catnip to mohondas ... not sure if he comes in this thread, though.
    Honeythorn and msdeb like this.

Kylie Jenner: ‘Being a young teen socialite comes with a lot of negativity…’

As we previewed yesterday, Kylie Jenner covers the new issue of Paper Magazine. Somehow, Paper got a half-decent editorial out of Kylie’s sad modeling skillz, and not only that, Paper did an interview with Kylie like it was a Twitter exchange. Because YOUTH. Because social media skillz. I’ve said this before, but I’m struck with it every time I read an interview with Kylie: she is in desperate need of some baseline education. I know everyone thinks Kim and Khloe are moronic, but Kylie makes her older sisters seem like geniuses. You can read the full exchange here, and here are some highlights:

The biggest misconception about Kylie: “Probably that I’m just super fake and that at 16/17, I got my full face reconstructed and that I only care about materialistic things.”

Her daydream: “I day dream about when I can get to a place in my life where I can be off the radar.”

If she could be any of her sisters for a day: “I would probably be Kim just to try on all her clothes and go through her closet.”

What she wants to accomplish: “Business-wise, I would love to have a really successful cosmetic line and then family/personal-wise, I’d like to have a really big family and a farm.”

Whether she still thinks 30 is “too late” to have a baby: “I don’t want to start [having] a baby when I’m 30! I don’t believe in after 30 — I don’t know.”

Her anti-bullying campaign: “Growing up and being a young teen socialite comes with a lot of negativity and a lot of mean comments and online bullying and I turn to these people who have real issues and have overcome bullying and done something amazing with it and they really inspire me. They make me feel like, “Oh wow, they’re going through something much bigger than I could ever imagine.” It’s just amazing how they stay positive and I wanted to share that with my fans and followers.

Her favorite books: “Probably the books that I loved the most and read the fastest were the Pretty Little Liars [series], if we’re just talking about a fun one. I think that’s what got me into reading and I read literally every single one so fast and that’s all I talked about all the time. I’d be like, “They need to have a show or a movie!” And then they got a show and it was the happiest day of my life.”

When she realized her influence on fans: “I think it all started with my lips when I would overline them. I didn’t see one other girl wearing nude lipstick — I didn’t even care about the lipstick, I just wanted my lips to be bigger — and then I started seeing a bunch of girls wearing nude lipstick. I was going to MAC and Sephora and I’d try to buy my lipstick and the girls working there would be like, “Kylie, everyone comes in asking what color you use. Everything’s sold out — I’m sorry!” They were like, “These people should be paying you! Everyone comes in and asks for your color.” And then the Kylie Jenner makeup tutorials started coming and it became a big thing. I feel like that’s when I really realized.
    [From Paper Magazine]

Is it really a “misconception” that she’s had significant face work or is it just, you know, the truth? So far she’s only really admitted to the lips but… yeah, her face is different. Also: “Growing up and being a young teen socialite comes with a lot of negativity…” Granted, I don’t want Kylie to be bullied either. No one should be bullied, online or in real life. But have a life beyond social media. And don’t describe yourself as a “young teen socialite” like it’s an actual job.

Photos courtesy of Erik Madigan Heck/Paper Mag.

« Previous Post Next Post »

Cele|bitchy | Kylie Jenner: ‘Being a young teen socialite comes with a lot of negativity…’
    snoopqueen likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

I connect socialite with one from wealth and good breeding, not a dim bulb from a reality show family.
    SHELLEE, Bluebonnet, czb and 12 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

bitch please! You could easily be off the radar if you wanted. But you're a thirsty attention whore like the rest of your family, so quit it with the fake "oh I wish I could live the quiet life" bullshit as you post 400 selfies everyday & call the paps every time you change your outfit.
    rollo, arie_skop, dolem and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    • Her daydream: “I day dream about when I can get to a place in my life where I can be off the radar.”
    Honey, that's all of our dreams.

sluce, Iser, Brah and 13 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

The fact that she looks so much like Kim in those pictures shows that she's not interested in "being off the radar" - she's interested in being the next Kim, not fooling anyone.
    sprynkles, holly, scarlett and 2 others like this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Bronze Member

Her lips are out of control....

The very definition of celebutard.
    sluce, Air Quotes, Angeli and 2 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, socialite is pushing it.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information