Page 204 of 352 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Oh, bullshit.

3/4 of my extended family are evangelical Christians, (the loving kind, NOT the Westboro or Duggar abominations), while my sister and I (and our kids), are the left-wing radical branch Christians of the group, lol. They may not agree with us, but they're all about love, not judgment - true, heartfelt, agape love - but getting pissed on in a sex tape for cash doesn't even fall under the liberal wing.

What any of them do in the privacy of their own relationship stays behind their own closed doors, which is where I devoutly (snort) wish the K's had left theirs.
    Fran2 and Bluebonnet like this.

The only part I disagree about is that Kanye wouldn't have married Kim without Kris' involvement. He would have married her anyway. He has been obsessed with her for years, almost as much as he's obsessed with Beyoncé. I don't know if it's love, but he does see Kim as the perfect woman.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^ Well, that is the line we are fed to show that he was an ardent suitor. We don't see them much together. Even their 'honeymoon' in Ireland was suggested by Cris and Cim looked bored out of her mind although admittedly it's hard to tell.
    Angeli and garysgirl1999 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    The only part I disagree about is that Kanye wouldn't have married Kim without Kris' involvement. He would have married her anyway. He has been obsessed with her for years, almost as much as he's obsessed with Beyoncé. I don't know if it's love, but he does see Kim as the perfect woman.
    Really? Wow, I had no idea. That sounded sarcastic, but isn't - I really had no idea. I always felt that the Kim's 'true love' (other than her momma and her mirror), was Reggie Bush, but didn't have a clue Kanye had her on his radar. Do you have any details - because I find this kind of fascinating.
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; April 3rd, 2016 at 03:53 PM.
    tulip likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Really? Wow, I had no idea. That sounded sarcastic, but isn't - I really had no idea. I always felt that the Kim's 'true love' (other than her momma and her mirror), was Reggie Jackson, but didn't have a clue Kanye had her on his radar. Do you have any details - because I find this kind of fascinating.

Not baseball player Reggie Jackson, but football player Reggie Bush, whose wife looks a lot like Kim.
    lindsaywhit and arie_skop like this.

^ Erm... Yeah, thanks, Angeli. I knew there was something wrong with that when I wrote it - but Reggie Jackson??? I must have temporarily lost my damn mind. My husband was at THAT World Series game, and Reggie Jackson was the MAN.

I stand by Reggie BUSH being the one that got away for Kimmy K though!
    Angeli and llamamama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Really? Wow, I had no idea. That sounded sarcastic, but isn't - I really had no idea. I always felt that the Kim's 'true love' (other than her momma and her mirror), was Reggie Bush, but didn't have a clue Kanye had her on his radar. Do you have any details - because I find this kind of fascinating.
    He has been scarily obsessed with her for years, following her around and calling her his muse. It's weird and creepy.
    arie_skop and lindsaywhit like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Reggie Bush should drop down on his knees every day and give many thanks he did not get eaten by that spider!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    He has been scarily obsessed with her for years, following her around and calling her his muse. It's weird and creepy.
    His obsession with her has always made me feel uneasy. If someone chases you around for years and openly admits that they have been obsessed with you since the moment they met you, you run and hide. You don't marry the lunatic and pop out two kids for him.
    This seems to be a common occurrence to varying degrees with her, though. Ray J, Humphries, Kanye, Reggie with his lookalike and then the first husband (Damon Thomas) who was supposedly controlling/obsessive and abusive. She is a probably living (???) example of why children, and little girls in particular, should be taught that they are people who should be valued and respected and not trophies to be won.

I've said it before, but the K-girls romantic relationships reflect their individual relationships with Kris. Kim was PMK's pretty little trophy child and was much more controlling with her than she was with the others because she was Kris' status symbol. Robert Kardashian alleged that, at times, PMK crossed the line when it came to punishing Kim, going from discipline to verbal and physical abuse very easily. His ex-wife and one of the ex-nannies alluded to this too. Now look at Kim's romantic relationships - anyone notice a pattern?

Elite Member

Can't wait to see what the family does now that TMZ is reporting Rob and BC are engaged. Talk about a gold digger...

^ Well then, what's the problem? She'll fit right in with this ratchet clan.
    idunno likes this.

I think that ring is pure cubic zirconia and PMK is behind them pulling the strings.
    idunno likes this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

fgg

‘Kocktails With Khloe’ Is Over, Khloe Kardashian ‘Wants to Focus on Other Ventures’

Last call! Kocktails With Khloé will soon be off the air less than three months after it premiered, production sources confirm to Us Weekly. But the split is far from emotional for star Khloé Kardashian.

“Khloe wanted to stop doing the show to focus on other ventures,” a source tells Us. “They had a really good run but Khloe wanted it to end as she has so many things going on right now.”

Kocktails, which premiered on the FYI Network in January, has seen a wide range of guests, including Snoop Dogg, Pauly Shore, Kendra Wilkinson and Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi.

Kardashian’s series finale will feature an impressive lineup, including Kardashian’s sister Kim Kardashian, her brother-in-law Kanye West and pals John Legend and Chrissy Teigen.

“She wasn’t ready to commit to a third season of the show,” the insider adds. The show had been picked up for 23 episodes.

A rep for the 31-year-old reality star did not respond to requests for comment.

"FYI and Pilgrim Media Group appreciate everyone’s great work on the series and are pleased that the show brought new viewers and significant numbers to FYI’s linear and digital platforms," FYI told Us in a statement. "We are grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Khloé and thank her for her hard work and unique voice that she brought to the series."

In February, Kocktails With Khloé set the record for best day on record for digital viewing for FYI, according to Deadline.com, with cross-platform views of the show adding up to more than a third of FYI’s total web traffic.

Kocktails With Khloé airs on FYI on Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET. The finale will air on Wednesday, April 20.

‘Kocktails With Khloe’ Is Over, Khloe Kardashian ‘Wants to Focus on Other Ventures’ - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

fgg

Kris Jenner, Kardashian Family Think Rob Kardashian Is ‘Making a Mistake’ With His Engagement to Blac Chyna

In this case, silence speaks volumes. Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna announced their engagement on Monday, April 4, but members of the Kardashian-Jenner family have so far done nothing to publicly acknowledge the proposal — and insiders say there's a reason for that.

A source tells Us Weekly exclusively that Kris Jenner told Rob, 29, that he's "making a mistake" by rushing into this life decision, and her daughters — all of whom are currently in Vail, Colorado, for a getaway — agree. "Kris is not happy," the insider tells Us. "But she will say she is."

Rob proposed to his girlfriend of two months with a 7-carat diamond sparkler designed by Ben Baller. The same night he got down on one knee, his mom and sisters — Kourtney, Kim and Khloé Kardashian, and Kendall and Kylie Jenner — boarded a private plane from L.A. to Colorado. The engagement news broke on Tuesday while they were on vacation, with Chyna herself confirming it on social media.

Kris, 60, tweeted that she was a "proud mama" after Kylie's new Paper magazine cover was revealed, but said nothing on social media about Rob, while "Blac Chyna" and "Angela Kardashian" quickly became trending topics on Twitter. The rest of the family also has yet to publicly address Rob and his new fiancée on their future union, with the exception of Kylie Jenner's boyfriend, Tyga, who reacted to the news late Tuesday.

"Everybody deserves 2 be happy. What some1 does for their happiness is not my concern, as long as it's not interfering wit my happiness," wrote Tyga, who shares a 3-year-old son, King Cairo, with Chyna. “It makes me happy to see the mother of my son happy. My only concern in this situation is my son. I want him in happy environments. He's innocent in this. & I want him to feel as much love as possible.”

While the family hasn't outwardly congratulated Rob, they've reached out to him individually to wish him the best. "Obviously the family has some concern due to how fast it happened," another source tells Us. "But Rob has never been better, has never been more involved." Adds the same insider: "The family has reached out to him and congratulated him."

Of course, Kris could eventually come around, especially after reacting positively to her son's surprising relationship in an interview last month. "I haven't really seen her that much and I don't know her as well as everyone else, but she seems like a really nice girl," the Kardashian family matriarch told the Kyle & Jackie O show of Chyna. "I just haven't been around her too much. But you know, he's been very, very happy lately and I think he's in a really good place. I don't know too much about their relationship."

As reported by Us, Rob has dropped a whopping 65 pounds in recent months, and Chyna has encouraged him to pursue a healthy and active lifestyle. "His confidence was shattered for so long," another insider previously told Us of the Arthur George sock designer. "So, to have this banging girl all over him has given him a new lease on life."

Now, the narrative has shifted. "Dating Chyna is one thing, but marrying her is another," the first source tells Us of the family's reaction to the pair. "The whole family is discussing it and is angry, but they are talking to come up with a unified front for how to address it … It’s a huge mistake to them."

Kris Jenner, Family Think Rob Kardashian Is 'Making a Mistake' With Blac Chyna Engagement - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I love what Tyga (or his people) had to say. Exactly how it should be, imo.

Thread Information