Page 202 of 352 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I think it's concerning given what he just went through. If slipping into a coma in a brothel and then getting robbed by hookers only to wake up and find Pimp Mama's camera crew in your face and a Sasquatch controlling your fate doesn't make you get sober, nothing will.
    rollo, arie_skop, tulip and 8 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

So, nothing will!
    panic, OrangeSlice, effie2 and 3 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

In Touch is reporting that Kylie is pregnant. That would be fun.
    arie_skop and JazzyGirl like this.

"Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Ian Halperin is a hack. I still hate these famewhores but he is just as bad.
    Angeli, crayzeehappee and panic like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    who wouldn't need a drink before dealing with that lot?

I get that Lamar is an addict who fills the empty days with drugs and booze because he doesn't have a job anymore (and apparently wasn't smart enough to plan ahead). He apparently hasn't learned anything from his near-death experience. And then he wears a hoodie to church on Easter Sunday? He didn't even go home and change clothes after his night of drinking? That's so disrespectful. Then again, he hangs out with the Kardashians, so maybe that explains his low rent behavior. They don't seem to choose classy men.
    arie_skop and Bluebonnet like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    He didn't even go home and change clothes after his night of drinking? That's so disrespectful.
    he did. in the church pics he has a different shirt on under the hoodie than in the bar pics.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It's not like a church that deserves respect anyway. It was founded by the pimp mama. Her dress code doesn't seem terribly classy.
    Bluebonnet, gas_chick and panic like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

pimp momma founded it? would that make it a khurch?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

It's not like a church that deserves respect anyway. It was founded by the pimp mama. Her dress code doesn't seem terribly classy.
    And what denomination/sect would that be? The Church of the Poisoned Mind? The Church of Pimpology?
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Gold Member

The Church of Kardashian Tax Deductions. Mo money, baby. Conveniently pronounced cocted. Short for concocted. Or just cock if you're them. Easy to remember as part of their limited vocabulary.
    twitchy2.0 and Bluebonnet like this.

arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    pimp momma founded it? would that make it a khurch?
    kult

"Jenner is a Christian of the Protestant variety. We’re not sure of Jenner’s religious upbringing, but we do know that for a time she was a devotee of the Calvary Community Church in Westlake, California, an evangelical Christian denomination.1 Interestingly, when the pastor of that church, Rev. Brad Johnson, was disgraced for sexual infidelity and left his leadership position, Jenner found him working at a Starbucks and funded the opening of a new church over which Johnson could preside. The new church is called the Life Change Community Church in Agora Hills, California.2"

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Are we sure it isn't a Katholic church? I only see them going on Christmas and Easter. Or is that the only time the place is open for their pap stroll?

kult

"Jenner is a Christian of the Protestant variety. We’re not sure of Jenner’s religious upbringing, but we do know that for a time she was a devotee of the Calvary Community Church in Westlake, California, an evangelical Christian denomination.1 Interestingly, when the pastor of that church, Rev. Brad Johnson, was disgraced for sexual infidelity and left his leadership position, Jenner found him working at a Starbucks and funded the opening of a new church over which Johnson could preside. The new church is called the Life Change Community Church in Agora Hills, California.2"

So in other words, it's a personal "club" and tax deduction 501(c)3 for the Kartrashians. Church, my ass. That's an insult to real churches for people to worship God.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Thread Information