Page 198 of 352 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

I've been seeing a lot of white girls with braids now. Looks just as silly on them as on the Kardashians.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I've been seeing a lot of white girls with braids now. Looks just as silly on them as on the Kardashians.
    ]

There are braids and then there are cornrows, which are woven much more closely to the scalp. White women have worn braids for centuries and looked fine in them. It was a decorative way of getting the hair out of the way and up off the neck. I assume that cornrows served the same purpose, as well as being cooler in hot and often humid climates.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Kanye and Madonna pink wigging at the same time is GR nirvana.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Kim Kardashian nude selfie mural defaced with abusive graffiti

The 10 metre tall mural was brandished with the word "s**t"

Defaced: Kim Kardashian's mural was splashed with paint Splash News

A mural of Kim Kardashian’s naked body has been defaced with abusive graffiti.
    The 10 metre tall mural – which was plastered on a wall in Melbourne, Australia alongside another of Donald Trump – was splashed with white and brown paint less than 48 hours after it first appeared.
    The word “s**t” was also written across a black box covering Kardashian’s modesty.
    The mural was created by local graffiti artist Lushsux, who said he was “bummed” to hear of the defacing.

Ruined: The artist was 'bummed' that the mural has been defaced Splash News

“[I'm] pretty bummed, but it was a given considering the subject matter,” he told Pedestrian.
    The artist – real name Mark Walls – adorned the wall with the reality TV star after she posted a naked selfie to her Instagram alongside the caption: “When you're like I have nothing to wear LOL.”

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/kim-kardashian-naked-selfie-mural-defaced-with-abusive-graffiti-a3203436.html

arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Why, Australia? Why would you put those 2 morons up on a wall?
    Makisa, arie_skop, Angeli and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    ]

There are braids and then there are cornrows, which are woven much more closely to the scalp. White women have worn braids for centuries and looked fine in them. It was a decorative way of getting the hair out of the way and up off the neck. I assume that cornrows served the same purpose, as well as being cooler in hot and often humid climates.
    Cornrows are a protective hairstyle. Black hair tends to be quite delicate and cornrows are a popular way to keep hair looking nice for several days, preventing the need to comb/pull on your hair a lot (which delicate hair hates) and allowing it to grow.
    sluce and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Cornrows are a protective hairstyle. Black hair tends to be quite delicate and cornrows are a popular way to keep hair looking nice for several days, preventing the need to comb/pull on your hair a lot (which delicate hair hates) and allowing it to grow.
    I really appreciate your insight into black hair. I know it is delicate and requires very different care than other hair and your explanations are always helpful and interesting. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Why, Australia? Why would you put those 2 morons up on a wall?
    He picked these two assholes to show everyone why America is a laughing stock.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Kim for vice president!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

That's not even a little bit funny, twitchy.
    twitchy2.0 and Lily Bleu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    He picked these two assholes to show everyone why America is a laughing stock.
    Pretty much.

Kim Kardashian mural Melbourne: Nude selfie immortalised in Cremorne

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

What I find funny is that Kardashian is more hated than Trump. Now that's how you know your the most disliked person on the planet. Lol

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

The comments are hilarious! Everyone offer the guy or gal who "improved" the mural everything from a beer to a luxury vacation and people trying to keep adding rewards for the good deed. Love it! Kardashian hate has united the world together against a common enemy!
    sprynkles, arie_skop and rollo like this.

Kardashian sisters sued for breach of contract by investment firm seeking more than $180million over struggling beauty line

By PAUL CHAVEZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 03:03, 22 March 2016 | UPDATED: 10:36, 22 March 2016

The Kardashian sisters were sued on Monday by an investment firm seeking more than $180 million over their ill-fated beauty line.
    Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian were named as defendants in the civil lawsuit filed by Hillair Capital Management in Los Angeles, according to an article by TMZ.
    Hillair accused the reality stars of breach of contract, fraud and deceit after investing more than $10 million to salvage their struggling Kardashian Beauty makeup line.

+4

Beauty line: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, shown in March 2014 in Florida, were sued on Monday by an investment firm over their ill-fated Kardashian Beauty beauty line

The sisters in April 2014 settled a different copyright infringement lawsuit over the beauty line.
    They were sued along with Boldface Licensing and Branding over their Khroma Beauty makeup line by Lee Tillett who founded Florida-based Kroma Makeup in 2004.

Boldface rebranded the makeup line as Kardashian Beauty shortly after Tillett filed her lawsuit in June 2012.
    Hillair in court documents said it agreed to invest in the Kardashian Beauty makeup line in July 2014 'after former distributor, Boldface, went belly up amidst legal and financial troubles'.

+4

Hair care: Khoe is shown in April 2015 promoting Kardashian Beauty hair care in Los Angeles

'The essence of the parties’ bargain was that Hillair would put up millions of dollars to fund the continued distribution of the Kardashians’ line, and the Kardashians would continue to be the faces of the line, and actively promote, market and support the line,' according to court documents.
    Hillair claimed that it lived up to its end of the deal, but the sisters did not.
    'The Kardashians immediately stopped marketing, promoting, and supporting the line and began courting new potential investors to buy out Hillair’s stake. In short, the Kardashians wanted a better, more lucrative deal,' court documents said.

Read more: Kardashian sisters sued for breach of contract by investment firm seeking $180million | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

You know - I've actually heard good things about this line, but it's so expensive. I would expect their market to be their fantoids - young girls who don't have $100 to spend on a hairdryer or $30 to spend on hairspray. Maybe if they priced it according to their market it might've been more successful.

I'm also not surprised that they wouldn't hold up their end of any deal. My guess is they think that their name is enough to sell the product.
    arie_skop likes this.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Thread Information