Page 193 of 352 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Let's be fair. Kim does carry the whole family on her back, or from getting on her back....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Meh. If Kim is so comfortable in her own skin, then why is she still wrapping herself up in coats that cover her backside? It's obviously not for warmth since she wears the coats open and with low-cut tops. And why has she had so much plastic surgery, fillers, liposuction and fat injections? Plastic surgery is the hallmark of someone who is obviously NOT comfortable with her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Meh. If Kim is so comfortable in her own skin, then why is she still wrapping herself up in coats that cover her backside? It's obviously not for warmth since she wears the coats open and with low-cut tops. And why has she had so much plastic surgery, fillers, liposuction and fat injections? Plastic surgery is the hallmark of someone who is obviously NOT comfortable with her looks.
    Exactly! She is hardly "comfortable in her own skin". I'm not opposed to nudity either. But I am so sick of her damned body being shoved in my face, and so nauseated at at her classless and tacky family who will do anything for a buck, that I want to scream.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I don't have a problem with sex or nudity. I have a problem with a fucking narcissist and her equally narcissistic family.
    hahah I totally agree! Although I do not have a problem with it, I rejoice in it.

Especially her poses to look slimmer, you can see from the position of her hips that she is posing pigeon-toed to give the illusion of thighs gap, her ass is at the back so her stomach stretches and we can only guess how much PS and photoshop went into that picture.
    This is not a person happy in her skin, this is a person who shows off the body she wants to have. I would hate it if my daughter found any of that family a role model or empowering.
    Lily Bleu likes this.

she's making this a much bigger and more important issue than it is. this isn't about slut-shaming or body-shaming, no one gives a fuck. it's famewhore-shaming, and it's absolutely justified.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

It all comes back to the sex tape for Kim because every time she mentions it, some asshole is Googling to see it. I'd think she has some royalty rights.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I wonder who wrote that for her.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think Kylie wrote it. After all, she did recently graduate from some internet high school....
    SHELLEE and arie_skop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I think Kylie wrote it. After all, she did recently graduate from some internet high school....

Obviously not the University of GR or else the comments would have been funnier, much more cutting and cuntier.
    sluce and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I doubt they do to much spelling in that school. The courses are probably less about grammar and more about how to get the whole sack in your mouth without using your hands.
    Bluebonnet, sluce, Mrs P and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    she's making this a much bigger and more important issue than it is. this isn't about slut-shaming or body-shaming, no one gives a fuck. it's famewhore-shaming, and it's absolutely justified.

Co-Sign like a mothafucka!

Khloe's new pictures:

She looks like she is made of wax.

i'll be glad when these twats get over this braid phase.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Gag - she can't even close her mouth anymore. I've seen the commercial for her show, she can barely move her lips, they are so fat.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    You know what, I would applaud it if she wasn't more plastic than Barbie.
    My thought exactly! If she was "so comfortable in her skin" she wouldn't be at the plastic surgeon so much. She also wouldn't cake on makeup each day and photoshop her pictures. Actions speek louder than words you stupid woman.
    rollo likes this.

Thread Information