Page 192 of 352 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Bette has more talent in the fingernail of her pinkie finger than that entire family has combined.
    panic, lksmith6, Makisa and 1 others like this.

Vapid narcissistic twat.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    As much as I hate these famewhores and think they are terrible role models, I also think a lot of people need to chill the fuck out over nudity.
    I actually have no real problem with the nudity. I think that photo of Kim, the black and white one, is gorgeous. I think the personality (as a whole) of this family and their narcissism is repulsive.

EDIT: I forgot how ridiculous that Paper Mag cover was. She doesn't even look real, it's like someone used an ass pump on her backside, then shaved off her lower ribs. Imagine walking around with that thing behind you!?

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    As much as I hate these famewhores and think they are terrible role models, I also think a lot of people need to chill the fuck out over nudity.
    Probably. To me, she's vulgar enough fully clothed.

That body is more fake than the fabrics used to make her sausage casing clothing anyway.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

This insufferable twat.

Kim Kardashian Defends Her Naked Selfie, Sex Tape: ‘Let’s Move On … It’s 2016’

March 8, 2016 @ 06:39 PM
    By Sierra Marquina

Kim Kardashian West on February 11, 2016 in NYC.
    Credit: Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Yeezy Season 3

Kim Kardashian doesn’t understand why everyone always mentions her sex tape …

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 35, defended her recent nude mirror selfie via a blog post on Tuesday, March 8, after she went off on a Twitter rant against haters Monday night.

The controversy started after the reality star posted a naked pic on Instagram on Sunday, March 6, and Bette Midler mocked the Selfish author, tweeting: "Kim Kardashian tweeted a nude selfie today. If Kim wants us to see a part of her we've never seen, she's gonna have to swallow the camera." That was followed by comments from stars including Chloe Grace Moretz, Miley Cyrus and even Kardashian’s sisters.

Kim Kardashian
    Credit: Courtesy of Kim Kardashian

In her open letter on Tuesday, Kanye West’s wife addressed her infamous sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J, which Midler seemingly alludes to in her tweet. The reality personality filmed the video with Ray J in 2003; it was leaked in February 2007 and ultimately launched her career.

On Tuesday, West also defended his wife, tweeting another nude shot of her with the caption "muse."

For the record, Tuesday also happens to be (coincidentally) International Women’s Day.

Read her letter in full below:

Hey, guys. I wanted to write a post elaborating on my tweets last night. In all seriousness, I never understand why people get so bothered by what other people choose to do with their lives.

I don't do drugs, I hardly drink, I've never committed a crime—and yet I'm a bad role model for being proud of my body?

It always seems to come back around to my sex tape. Yes, a sex tape that was made 13 years ago. 13 YEARS AGO. Literally that lonnng ago. And people still want to talk about it?!?!

I lived through the embarrassment and fear, and decided to say who cares, do better, move on. I shouldn't have to constantly be on the defense, listing off my accomplishments just to prove that I am more than something that happened 13 years ago.

Let's move on, already. I have.

I am empowered by my body. I am empowered by my sexuality. I am empowered by feeling comfortable in my skin. I am empowered by showing the world my flaws and not being afraid of what anyone is going to say about me. And I hope that through this platform I have been given, I can encourage the same empowerment for girls and women all over the world.

I am empowered by my husband, who is so accepting and supportive and who has given me a newfound confidence in myself. He allows me to be me and loves me unconditionally.

I feel so lucky to have grown up surrounded by strong, driven, independent women. The life lessons I've learned from my sisters, my mother and my grandmother, I will pass along to my daughter. I want her to be proud of who she is. I want her to be comfortable in her body. I don't want her to grow up in a world where she is made to feel less-than for embracing everything it means to be a woman.

It's 2016. The body-shaming and slut-shaming—it's like, enough is enough. I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my sexuality. You be you and let me be me.

I am a mother. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and I am allowed to be sexy.

#happyinternationalwomensday
    Kim Kardashian Defends Her Naked Selfie, Sex Tape: ‘Let’s Move On’ - Us Weekly
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

You know what, I would applaud it if she wasn't more plastic than Barbie.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Kim is not a role model, but she has never pretended to be one either. I don't hold her sex type against her. I hold her lying about how it got leaked against her, I hold her famewhoriness against her, her fake marriages, lying about all her plastic surgeries, etc.

There are so many valid reasons to have disdain for this woman, her sex tape is not even a factor.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Vapid cunt.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Is it just me, or is the only one who even mentioned the sex tape is Kim herself in her "defense" statement? I didn't notice Bette Midler, Chloe Moretz or Piers Morgan saying anything about it. It seems the one who needs to "move on" and stop whining about the sex tape is Kim herself...
    arie_skop likes this.

Like Joel McHale used to say her only claims to fame are the sex tape and her ass.
    arie_skop likes this.

Both poorly done.
    KrisNine likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    You know what, I would applaud it if she wasn't more plastic than Barbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Kim is not a role model, but she has never pretended to be one either. I don't hold her sex type against her. I hold her lying about how it got leaked against her, I hold her famewhoriness against her, her fake marriages, lying about all her plastic surgeries, etc.

There are so many valid reasons to have disdain for this woman, her sex tape is not even a factor.
    Quoted for truth!

Good for her for being proud of her body. But, she didn't work for that body, she bought a lot of it. I have no issues with plastic surgery, but own up to it.

Kim's message is not empowering. If she were so proud and empowered by her body and her face, she wouldn't chop herself up the way that she does. The reason it always comes back to her sex tape is because that's the only reason that's she's where she is today. She can kid herself and pretend that she's famous for her chintzy boutique in the Valley, or her skills organizing closets and eBaying, or for being friends with Paris Hilton, and so on.

I don't have a problem with sex or nudity. I have a problem with a fucking narcissist and her equally narcissistic family.

I'd also like to know who these strong, independent women are she grew up with. Her mom? Okay. Kim and her sisters are all extremely lucky that they fell into fame and fortune.

If this is her platform of empowerment for young girls, thanks but most of us raising girls will pass.

How obvious can this ho get?

Hey you guys!!! In case you forgot...or if some of you don't know it... I was in a sex tape. It was soooo humiliating! And people will not stop talking about it.

Go ahead and post a link next time, dumb ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

"Hey, Kim, like your outfit!"
    "Stop talking about my sex tape!"
    sluce, arie_skop and Niki Taylor like this.

Thread Information