Page 187 of 352 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    So no one is even pretending that Cim is trying to control her 'husband?' Will this middle aged couple always have Granny Cris to do everything for them?
    depends whom you believe... Most of the media
    Kanye West: Forced Into Anger Management By Kim Kardashian?!

by Tyler Johnson at February 19, 2016 5:51 pm. Comments
    As you might already know, Kanye West has a bit of temper.
    And by "bit of a temper," we mean the dude is one all-caps rant away from a major coronary event.
    Yeezus has seemed even more psychotically enraged than usual in recent weeks, launching vicious verbal attacks on Taylor Swift, Wiz Khalifa, and probably the guy at Starbucks who wrote "Con-yay" on his caramel machiatto cup.
    Report this ad

Sources say that for many in West's inner circle the final straw came when he threw a tantrum and threatened to storm out moments before he was supposed to perform live on SNL, all because he wasn't happy with how the stage was set up.
    It's been rumored that Kanye's temper is beginning to take a serious toll on his marriage, with some media outlets even reporting that Kim Kardashian recently met with a divorce attorney without her husband's knowledge.
    But before she pulls the plug on their relationship, Kim has reportedly offered Kanye a last chance to set things straight:
    According to Radar Online, she's ordered him to return to anger management therapy, which seemed to work for him in the past.
    “Kanye has never handled stress well, but for a while he could keep things under control because of the tools he learned in anger management,” says a source close to the situation.
    “Lately he’s been going off about everything - he’s a ticking time bomb and insufferable to be around.”

Kanye West insufferable to be around?! What's next, are they gonna tell us Kim has a gigantic ass and Kylie's lips are fake.
    or Mama Pimps's anus lips
    im Kardashian Did NOT “Order” Kanye West To Get Anger Management, Despite Report (EXCLUSIVE)

Truth rating: 0
    Kanye West Kim Kardashian Radaronline
    By Shari Weiss | 5:30 pm, February 20th, 2016

EXCLUSIVE i.e. via email from PMK
    (Getty Images)

Kim Kardashian has NOT “ordered” Kanye West to get anger management, because she is too controlled first by PMK & now by Kanye to have any independent thoughts of her own (I am more and more certain that her "booty" is actually pull-ups as she can't even decide to go to the toilet for herself) despite a report that falsely claims the couple is “creeping closer toward divorce.” Gossip Cop can exclusively correct the story. The allegations are not true.

According to RadarOnline, Kardashian is “fed up” with West’s “temper tantrums and Twitter outbursts.” Things are supposedly so bad at home, it’s claimed Kardashian is “doing some melting down of her own over the rapper’s recent public and private outbursts.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as saying, “Kanye has never handled stress well, but for a while he could keep things under control because of the tools he learned in anger management. Lately he’s been going off about everything — he’s a ticking time bomb and insufferable to be around.” This probably comes from a bably paid member of the production crew who saw the whole thing at PMK's house.

After alleging “the couple are on the brink of divorce due to the egomanic rapper’s recent behavior,” the webloid ridiculously cites a “body language expert” who claims Kardashian and West “are not on the same page anymore” and have an “obviously dysfunctional family.” It’s only after that that the site gets back to its original premise, with its supposed snitch alleging, “Kim’s sick of it. He [sic] desperately wants him to get back into a program where he can work on himself.”
    And yet RadarOnline only has one quote backing up its headline claim that Kardashian wants West to do anger management again, and offers no additional details about how she “ordered” him to resume therapy. One also has to wonder, if the outlet has such great Kardashian-West sources, why would it have to rely on a “body language expert” to say what’s going on? Of course, Gossip Cop has shown time again via PMK's emails and by being so far up her arse that "Gossip Cop" (WTF?) can peep out of her mouth and watch al this as it goes down that the webloid’s sources are actually quite awful, and probably made-up and fake in some cases.

So add this one to the list of stories in which RadarOnline doesn’t know what it’s talking about. A rep Ha! right like PMK is going to spend $$$ on doing something that she can do herself for free??? for Kardashian exclusively tells Gossip Cop that the claim she’s “ordered” West into anger management is “false.” It’s also worth noting that Gossip Cop has independently learned that other reports about marital strife this week are also not accurate

Pic of 'their' house which is never finished. Whole article at link.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West still MONTHS away from moving to $20m LA mansion | Daily Mail Online

Wasn't this Ozzy's 15.5K sq ft 8 bath, 8bed house? And its not big enough so not content with destroying this with an ego-sized "lake" instead of a pool they have also bought next door for a "full sized" recording studio, spa for Kim, etc.....

h
    rollo and arie_skop like this.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Gold Member

Most mansions that I see unfinished are because the builder has run out of money.

In this case that is probably part of it. Also, Kanye is pretty much a deranged toddler. Can you imagine him directing a renovation like this? Over here, no, over there, no build this, no take it down, no this color, wait, hate that color, waaaaaaaaaaaaaah where is my blue sippy cup!

And then he runs out of money.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

I guess the rubber duckie in the lake photo is appropriate.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Kris Jenner BOOED by jeering crowd as she tries to introduce Culture Club at an 80s concert in Los Angeles

By RACHEL MCGRATH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 16:09, 21 February 2016 | UPDATED: 18:46, 21 February 2016

If Kris Jenner were under any illusion that her family's success translates to popularity, she was rudely awakened on Saturday night.
    The Kardashian family momager was loudly booed by an unreceptive crowd as she made an appearance at an 80s concert in Los Angeles.
    So intense was the jeering, that Jenner could not be heard as she attempted to introduce British band Culture Club - and her microphone had to be turned up.

Boo! Kris Jenner was drowned out by a jeering crowd as she made an appearance at an 80s concert in Los Angeles on Saturday night

It didn't stop the determined 60-year-old - she gamely kept going with her introduction even though the booing didn't stop and no-one could hear what she was saying.

The moment was captured on cell phone video by a concert-goer in the second row and posted to YouTube.
    Halfway through the short video clip, it appears that organizers turned up the volume on her microphone but she still struggled to make herself heard above the crowd.

Read more: Kris Jenner BOOED introducing Culture Club at an 80s concert in Los AngelesÂ* | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It's Culture Club, not 'Lack of culture' club. Go away, ho.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

How about that karma chameleon.
    SHELLEE, idunno and arie_skop like this.

Kris Jenner BOOED by jeering crowd as she tries to introduce Culture Club at an 80s concert in Los Angeles

By RACHEL MCGRATH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 16:09, 21 February 2016 | UPDATED: 18:46, 21 February 2016

If Kris Jenner were under any illusion that her family's success translates to popularity, she was rudely awakened on Saturday night.
    The Kardashian family momager was loudly booed by an unreceptive crowd as she made an appearance at an 80s concert in Los Angeles.
    So intense was the jeering, that Jenner could not be heard as she attempted to introduce British band Culture Club - and her microphone had to be turned up.

Boo! Kris Jenner was drowned out by a jeering crowd as she made an appearance at an 80s concert in Los Angeles on Saturday night

It didn't stop the determined 60-year-old - she gamely kept going with her introduction even though the booing didn't stop and no-one could hear what she was saying.

The moment was captured on cell phone video by a concert-goer in the second row and posted to YouTube.
    Halfway through the short video clip, it appears that organizers turned up the volume on her microphone but she still struggled to make herself heard above the crowd.

Read more: Kris Jenner BOOED introducing Culture Club at an 80s concert in Los AngelesÂ* | Daily Mail Online

Look at the claw! LOOK AT THR CLAW!!!!!

(Her left hand).
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Lol, they didn't boo nearly loud enough. And Culture Club? Omg, I want to see them!

darksithbunny likes this.

I don't understand why anyone would book her for a job like that, unless she's free!
    arie_skop and BelledeJour like this.

She could be mistaken for Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by aggie View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would book her for a job like that, unless she's free!
    I think she gets booked for things because she's always available. I'm sure her reputation is that she never turns down anything involving a pap opportinity and free money. Can't find anyone else? Call PMK!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    She could be mistaken for Michael Jackson.
    dead?
    Makisa, sluce, Air Quotes and 6 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I was waiting for the hook to drag her off.

Thread Information