Page 183 of 352 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    California is a community property state so as far as I know all debt accumulated during the marriage belongs to both of them.
    Not necessarily, per California divorce code regarding pre-nups:
    Spouses can also agree that "community property," such as earnings during marriage, which would ordinarily be divided equally in the event of divorce, remains separate property. Spouses can also agree to waive inheritance rights and include certain provisions in a will or trust, provided that such agreements don’t negatively impact the support rights of any minor children. Parents with children from previous marriages often want a new spouse to waive inheritance rights to make sure that assets will be passed on to the children.
    Kim's very expensive attorneys would have definitely had a iron clad prenup in place. One of the requirements of having a pre-nup in CA is the full disclosure of all debts. They had to know he was up shit's creek.

Oh the irony if Kanye brings down the house of fame whores.
    I just want them to all go away.
    Kris will beat the shit out of him of he is the cause of undoing her "empire"
    Now that I would watch.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they aren't really legally married.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by holly View Post
    I wouldn't even be surprised if they aren't really legally married.

Good point! I bet they never filed for a MC in the US and we all know they will never make it to even worry about common law marriage after 10 years.
    arie_skop likes this.

Elite Member

The New York Daily News had an article about them obtaining their marriage license back in May 2014.

You can call her Mrs. West now.
    In an almost shocking display of privacy, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West obtained their wedding license in California sometime last week and are now officially hitched, Life & Style is reporting.
    Evan Agostini/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are planning for an 'intimate' wedding ceremony.

Kardashian's publicist tersely told Confidenti@l, "There is no statement and no comment on wedding conjecture." Of the wedding celebration itself, Kim told Vogue, it will be "intimate. Two hundred people — just all of our closest friends."
    http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1779359

However, no pictures exist of them at a courthouse doing so. Can you get a license by proxy in LA?

Maybe Saint doesn't really exist either? They aren't doing the tablelamp stroll like they did with the first one.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Maybe Saint doesn't really exist either? They aren't doing the tablelamp stroll like they did with the first one.
    I was wondering that myself. My guesses:

- They haven't found a publication/outlet that is willing to meet their sale price (for the interview/photos).
    - They are saving his "big reveal" for the show - since ratings/interest has been at an all-time low.
    - They are waiting until he becomes "photogenic" and/or there's some sort of abnormality with the baby that's hindering their baby money-making plan.

I sincerely hope the latter isn't a factor and that the baby is healthy but, with this family, you never know.
    Unfortunately there are people (*looks over at Katie Price*) out there that photoshop photos of their young children to post for the world to see so...
    idunno likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

^ I was thinking along those lines plus:

- It's all about Kanye at the moment
    - They are all too pissed to play happy families
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

^All plausible.

King Kanye The Almighty will not be out-shined. Not even by his own child...
    How dare Saint even attempt to take the spotlight away from his father by choosing to be birthed right before his father's album release.
    Peasant.

Elite Member

^^ But North was born right around his another album release. I always have thought they timed it that way.

Taylor Swift should say she wants to make peace with him, visit him and Kum, secretly take a picture of Saint and post it on all her social media accounts...
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Saint is probably "breathtaking".
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Good point! I bet they never filed for a MC in the US and we all know they will never make it to even worry about common law marriage after 10 years.
    It took a minute for my brain to translate this. I was wondering wtf MasterCard had to do with anything. I must be tired.
    lindsaywhit, sluce and mostroop like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I was wondering that myself. My guesses:

- They haven't found a publication/outlet that is willing to meet their sale price (for the interview/photos).
    - They are saving his "big reveal" for the show - since ratings/interest has been at an all-time low.
    - They are waiting until he becomes "photogenic" and/or there's some sort of abnormality with the baby that's hindering their baby money-making plan.

I sincerely hope the latter isn't a factor and that the baby is healthy but, with this family, you never know.
    Unfortunately there are people (*looks over at Katie Price*) out there that photoshop photos of their young children to post for the world to see so...

Um... I randomly came across this BI just now... I'm only posting a part of the BI since I'm aware this isn't the BI thread.
    I don't know how credible this source (site) is but, I hope this isn't true
    God speed to their son if it is...

The other information in the BI hints to someone talking to lawyers about divorce/options

Sandra Rose 2/17

The socialite recently gave birth to the couple’s 2nd child who has some sort of birth defect. This is what sent the husband over the edge. The musician reportedly blames himself for his son’s deformity.
    The infant has undergone corrective surgical procedures since his birth. The couple is rarely seen in public with the infant. And when they do bring him out, they cover his entire body with a blanket. Each time they visit the plastic surgeon they fly by private jet to avoid the paparazzi at the airport.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It took a minute for my brain to translate this. I was wondering wtf MasterCard had to do with anything. I must be tired.

Ha. Sorry. Guess my abbreviation wasn't the best. I needed more coffee when I typed it.

That BI is crazy....visiting a plastic surgeon for a 2-month old seems a bit extreme. I feel like someone would have leaked that info by now if its true??? Furthermore, so what if the child has special needs. With their "media presence" they could bring it to the forefront and tackle it head on.

Thread Information