Page 181 of 352 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

This morning I was in the locker room at my health club and the Kardashians were on the TV for some story. A women looked up and said "Oh God. Look at the plastic cum buckets." Everyone cracked up laughing. That is now my favorite description of them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Anyone can buy Kanye's clothes at GoodWill
    snoopqueen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Fuck these people for dragging Lamar out and using him as a prop. He looks like he has no idea where he is. They don't give a shit about him, he's not even in a relationship with Khloe, why is he there? I honestly didn't think I could hate these people more, but there they go again.

On the other hand, I am really enjoying how fucked up Kim is looking lately, been waiting for this for quite a while. She's now the least attractive of them all and that's some feat. Great work!
    Aren't they still married?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    First of all you'd have to assume that he gives a shit about her beyond her being an accessory and useful publicity tool. Secondly there's been rumours that he blows through his money as fast as he gets it and his deal with the Kardashian devils was all about the bucks. So if she dies while getting her arse inflated to the size of Jupiter then as her spouse he's quids in.
    I don't think his Fautian Pact is doing so well
    Pray we overcome': Kanye West reveals he is $53million in debt... after explaining his album title in ongoing Twitter rant

By Heather Waugh and Kayla Caldwell For Dailymail.com
    Published: 06:47, 14 February 2016 | Updated: 12:17, 14 February 2016

Kanye West stunned fans on Saturday night after declaring he was $53million in debt.
    The rapper made the claim on Twitter ahead of his Saturday Night Life appearance, his latest headline-making tweets in recent days.
    The father-of-two, who is known for his extravagant lifestyle with wife Kim Kardashian, tweeted: 'I write this to you my brothers while still 53 million dollars in personal debt... Please pray we overcome... This is my true heart...'

Taylor Swift's brother Austin puts his $950 Yeezy sneakers in the trash in support after Kanye West raps about having sex with her

• Austin tosses Yeezy Boost 350 sneakers in the trash on Instagram
    • In Kanye's song Famous he raps about having sex with Taylor and that 'I made that b*tch famous'
    • Taylor's rep denied she gave the rapper approval, instead saying he asked her to release the track on her own Twitter account
    • Close friends Gigi Hadid and Jaime King have leapt to Taylor's defense

By Paul Chavez For Dailymail.com and Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com
    Published: 04:04, 12 February 2016 | Updated: 17:46, 12 February 2016
    After hearing the lyrics, Taylor's sibling Austin, 23, was furious at the misogynistic content of the track, and took to Instagram for a very public protest.
    In the video, he can be seen throwing a pair of $950 Moonrock Yeezy Boost 350 sneakers into the trash with the caption: 'Getting a head start on some spring cleaning. Here we go again.'

The video showes Austin carrying a trash can while whistling the Colonel Bogey March.
    He places the trash receptacle down and then pulls a pair of Moonrocks off a shelf and tosses them into the trash.
    Scroll down for video

+13

In the controversial new track from his new album, which deputed at his listening party and fashion show in New York on Thursday, Kanye raps: 'I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex.
    'I made that b*tch famous.'
    Despite claims that Kanye sought Taylor's blessing before releasing the song, the singer's rep vehemently denied she gave him her approval.

Her spokesman said that Kanye actually called to ask Taylor to release his single on her own Twitter account.

'Kanye did not call for approval. But to ask Taylor to release his single Famous on her Twitter account,' her spokesman said. 'She declined and cautioned him about releasing a song with such a strong misogynistic message. Taylor was never made aware of the actual lyric, "I made that b*tch famous."'
    Anything for the publicity eh Wheezey?
    Last edited by Novice; February 14th, 2016 at 07:41 AM.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

53 million $ debt. So who is a gold digger now! That is probably why he married KK, he probably thought the slow one was handling the money . But I get a feeling that Kris drives a hard bargain and that the KK money isn't exactly flowing his way. That why he probably agreed to star on her shitty show.

If his performance on snl is indicative of the music on his new release, his will not be climbing out of debt anytime soon.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

No wonder he looks so pissed off most of the time. How did he spend so much money? On his shitty clothing line no one can afford?

Houses they never live in? Hotels since he only stays with Kim about 50 days a year? Supporting Riccardo? Walls of flowers?

How does credit even extend that far? I'm not sure I believe it, his relationship with reality isn't very solid
    C_is_for_Cookie and bonnilass like this.

I assume he is counting the mortgage value of the houses. Most of us do not included that when we discuss our debt, but it is indeed debt. Usually even after paying the debt we still have equity, but maybe they don't.

Start the GoFundMe page, hurry
    BelledeJour and twitchy2.0 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Start the GoFundMe page, hurry
    I'd rather there was a GoFuckOff page.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I thought that there was a degree of irony in the statement......

Is that why the shirt with his mother's face on it is priced higher than Robert Kardashian Sr.'s?
    Because he needs the extra funds?

Here's a couple money-saving tips for you Kanye:
    - Stop trying to make your clothing line happen. It's not going to happen.
    - Stop buying multiple properties you (or Kim) don't stay/live in to perpetuate the facade of your "happy and heathy" marriage.
    - Stop being an a**hole. Just stop. Not only to people in the industry but, to everyone - regardless of if they agree or don't agree with every single word that comes out of your ungrateful #fingersinthebootyass mouth.

No one wants to help/work with/support an self-entitled ego maniac, who demands respect from everyone, and who thinks people should treat him like the second-coming of Jesus. You're not.

$53 million dollars in debt? Cry me a river...
    This is Karma. Karma, meet Kanye - we've been waiting for you two to finally catch up with one another.
    rollo, holly, Honeythorn and 2 others like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

You forgot the eyerolly gif
    SoCalMarie, msdeb, SHELLEE and 1 others like this.

Since when does Robert Kardashian look like Ray Romano???

ETA this was in reference to the hideous t-shirts
    sluce and Bluebonnet like this.

Thread Information