Page 180 of 352 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Kanye's fashion show looks like a cast meeting of Les Mis or Oliver!
    The Les Mis and Oliver casts are glamorous compared to his "designs". LOL!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Apparently sold at the show:

What the.... ?!?! And why the... ?!?!
    What's wrong with these people?!?! I just... I don't understand.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    ^ I love that Kanye had the ego to charge more than double for an airbrushed cotton t-shirt of his mother over an airbrushed cotton t-shirt of Kim's father. At ninety fucking dollars, no less.
    They look like those airbrushed caricature portraits/shirts you buy on a boardwalk somewhere, hanging next to those full-body shirts and shot glasses with the town's name written across them:

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I hate how everyone is gushing over Lamar making an appearance and saying he "looked great". The man looks like shit.

Kim's hair looks like shit.
    I definitely agree that Kanye's eyes are sucking out each of our souls as we scroll past.
    I don't understand who decided Kanye should be the designer of anything - who would wear any of that crap? It looks like prison garb!

I mean I can't even process all of my thoughts about this fiasco.
    Considering how precarious Lamar's condition was, I think he looks fucking fantastic.

I see he has something droopy about his lip from the stroke unless that is his normal smile.

Kanye's new album sounds wonderful. Referring to his wife as his bitch and saying that he made Taylor Swift famous. Cannot roll my eyes hard enough at this guy. Is he speshul? Was he dropped on his head? Have more than a little brain damage after that accident? Something is truly off with this man.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Donda died for vanity, so to honor her he marries into the most vain, plastic, family he could find.
    This is what I can't understand. Cim gets more and more ps every minute as do the rest of the family, even the youngest girls (not forgetting Cait) and that's cool with him? There's no risk involved even when Chloe's butt is exploding? Or does he subconsciously want something to go wrong?
    arie_skop and snoopqueen like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Kanye's new album sounds wonderful. Referring to his wife as his bitch and saying that he made Taylor Swift famous. Cannot roll my eyes hard enough at this guy. Is he speshul? Was he dropped on his head? Have more than a little brain damage after that accident? Something is truly off with this man.
    He is just crazy lol Taylor Swift wont be happy with those lyrics

So it's got another title now. Pablo Honey, I mean The Life of Pablo.
    arie_skop and Mrs P like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This is what I can't understand. Cim gets more and more ps every minute as do the rest of the family, even the youngest girls (not forgetting Cait) and that's cool with him? There's no risk involved even when Chloe's butt is exploding? Or does he subconsciously want something to go wrong?

It's more important to him to demonstrate that he's a manly straight man with a family, so he's allied himself with a family that will do anything for money. He and Kim have an open marriage; they're allowed to have sex with others as long as they do it with discretion.

I know about the sham marriage but I still don't get why dangerous procedures which killed his mother are even OK for him to be around in case history repeats itself. Will he be OK with his kids having ps too?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I know about the sham marriage but I still don't get why dangerous procedures which killed his mother are even OK for him to be around in case history repeats itself. Will he be OK with his kids having ps too?
    First of all you'd have to assume that he gives a shit about her beyond her being an accessory and useful publicity tool. Secondly there's been rumours that he blows through his money as fast as he gets it and his deal with the Kardashian devils was all about the bucks. So if she dies while getting her arse inflated to the size of Jupiter then as her spouse he's quids in.
    idunno, rollo, Serendipity and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Fuck these people for dragging Lamar out and using him as a prop. He looks like he has no idea where he is. They don't give a shit about him, he's not even in a relationship with Khloe, why is he there? I honestly didn't think I could hate these people more, but there they go again.

On the other hand, I am really enjoying how fucked up Kim is looking lately, been waiting for this for quite a while. She's now the least attractive of them all and that's some feat. Great work!
    rollo, arie_skop, Palermo and 2 others like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
    Fuck these people for dragging Lamar out and using him as a prop. He looks like he has no idea where he is. They don't give a shit about him, he's not even in a relationship with Khloe, why is he there? I honestly didn't think I could hate these people more, but there they go again.

On the other hand, I am really enjoying how fucked up Kim is looking lately, been waiting for this for quite a while. She's now the least attractive of them all and that's some feat. Great work!
    I agree, it's wrong to include Lamar in this circus. He probably doesnt know what is going on - it's sad. He will be used as a prop
    Serendipity and Mrs P like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    First of all you'd have to assume that he gives a shit about her beyond her being an accessory and useful publicity tool. Secondly there's been rumours that he blows through his money as fast as he gets it and his deal with the Kardashian devils was all about the bucks. So if she dies while getting her arse inflated to the size of Jupiter then as her spouse he's quids in.
    OK, now this makes sense!
    Kittylady likes this.

Thread Information