Page 18 of 352 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Kanye's craziness wouldn't be as bad if he consistently made good music. But I can't remember the last time he released a track I liked.

I'll admit that I haven't heard any of his new stuff, other than 4, 5, seconds and Bound 2. LOL They were nothing special. Espically Bound 2, which was horrible. Tho i'm off to listen to some of it to see if it's as bad as I think it might be.

Elite Member

He needs to give autotune a rest, that's for sure.
    Clubber Lang and joebob like this.

Elite Member

I actually agree with some of Kanye's rant at the BET awards. Having a bi-racial child is not easy, (though my kids are white) I see what my daughter's friends go through, or every time I'm out with one of my black girlfriends in Orange County people shoot us a look of fear/disgust... While America has made wonderful strides towards putting an end to racism I don't think Kanye was totally off base with his speech.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    I actually agree with some of Kanye's rant at the BET awards. Having a bi-racial child is not easy, (though my kids are white) I see what my daughter's friends go through, or every time I'm out with one of my black girlfriends in Orange County people shoot us a look of fear/disgust... While America has made wonderful strides towards putting an end to racism I don't think Kanye was totally off base with his speech.

I'm actually going to disagree. My children are bi-racial (25 & 24). Even when I had them 20 years ago, I never encountered any type of racism. It was actually the opposite, people would go out of their way to come up to me and tell me how beautiful they were. Maybe it is because I live in a diverse area...or maybe I was just lucky. To this day, they are constantly getting told attractive they are.

That being said, just because I/my children haven't witnessed it first hand, I do believe that it happens.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I don't believe he is crazy! I do think he suffers from mental health breakdowns sometimes. I, in my heart of hearts think he lost some of his mind completely when his mom died!! That's some stuff that most folks don't come back from!! However, I swear he was more of himself when he said "George Bush doesn't like black people" than he is today!!
    I'll never forget the look on mike Myers face when he said that. Classic.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I'm actually going to disagree. My children are bi-racial (25 & 24). Even when I had them 20 years ago, I never encountered any type of racism. It was actually the opposite, people would go out of their way to come up to me and tell me how beautiful they were. Maybe it is because I live in a diverse area...or maybe I was just lucky. To this day, they are constantly getting told attractive they are.

That being said, just because I/my children haven't witnessed it first hand, I do believe that it happens.
    Your children must be gorgeous.

I also do believe it happens but to say Nori is a victim of racism? When has this girl been anywhere but in the most privileged surroundings. He is a contradictio in terminis.
    dksnj and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    While America has made wonderful strides towards putting an end to racism I don't think Kanye was totally off base with his speech.
    I agree racism is still prevalent, BUT sometimes people are just crazy assholes - no matter their race. He can use race as an excuse instead of facing the facts that HE is the problem.
    Clubber Lang, holly and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He thinks he is the solution!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well I live in a very diverse area and people STILL talk shit. Why in the hell does it still matter is beyond me.

Sharon Osbourne slams Kim Kardashian for using daughter North as 'an accessory' and dressing her 'sickeningly' in real fur

By ROSS MCDONAGH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 00:08, 4 March 2015 | UPDATED: 08:47, 4 March 2015

8kshares
    882View comments

Sharon Osbourne has attacked Kim Kardashian for dressing her daughter in real fur.
    The Talk host said the reality star was using the 18-month-old as 'an accessory', and that the sight of her in animal pelt made her want to vomit.
    'I know PETA has asked the Kardashians to stop,' she told Closer Magazine. '(North) isn't an accessory - she shouldn't be wearing ugly couture clothes.'
    Scroll down for video

+9

Not an accessory: Sharon Osbourne has slammed Kim Kardashian for dressing her daughter North in fur; here the 34-year-old reality star is pictured with her child in February

'(Fur) makes me physically sick, and wearing it is a very dated way of showing everyone how rich you are. Our grandparents did it, but now we've been educated, it's cruel to keep the trade going,' Sharon said.
    The 62-year-old also said the Kardashian family are only famous because of their looks, and nothing more.
    'We're in the limelight as Ozzy is an international star, but their fame is built purely on beauty,' she claimed. 'Who do you know who has five stunning daughters? Every family has at least one dud!

+9

Sick: Sharon, seen here with Kim and an AIDS Foundation event in 2011, said the sight of fur makes her physically sick

+9

Higher ground?: The 62-year-old said her family's morals 'are different' from the Kardashians'

Read more: Sharon Osbourne slams Kim Kardashian for using daughter North as 'an accessory' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

czb

omg

sharon throws shade at the kardashians?
    sluce likes this.

Elite Member

Wait. So Sharon is not only an evil bitch that pushed her legendary husband onto television to make a buck while he clearly wasn't even mentally there, she also supports PETA? Maybe she joins ISIS next?

Dear Sharon, if you dare.....

msdeb likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

^^^Maybe if she looks in the mirror and says "Randy Rhodes" five times, he'll jump out of it and bash her in the head with a guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    ^^^Maybe if she looks in the mirror and says "Randy Rhodes" five times, he'll jump out of it and bash her in the head with a guitar.
    i didn't get that reference, but hub's man crush is Ozzy, and he got it.
    joebob likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information