Page 168 of 352 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

You can look right up her nostrils now. UGH.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    You can look right up her nostrils now. UGH.
    Great! Now everyone can see for themselves there is no brain in there.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Uhm, are those post partum lips?
    No. Those are huge dick just came out of a butthole lips.
    PecanPie likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    Uhm, are those post partum lips?
    They're blow-up doll lips.

Kourtney looks awful in that picture.
    arie_skop, lksmith6 and Callalily like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    The face they all make is bizarre. They lift their eyebrows, flare their nostrils and sort of push their noses down some in order to get the duck pout with the parted lip. It's so bizarre.
    …and they're simultaneously taking selfies. They are so weird, and totally self-absorbed.
    KrisNine and Gossip Junkie like this.

WOW, her nose looks awful!!! Total copy of Kris' nose. And speaking of Kris, that pic in the Kendall/Harry story...aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Her face looks like it was simply glued to her skull.
    sprynkles and Makisa like this.

Meh, the Kendall and Harry story is supposed to take the heat off the one who had a baby after a one night stand.

They all look more and more hideous. Cim has no eyes anymore, just eyelashes.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

From TVGuide.com:

When it comes to love, Rob Kardashian is keeping it in the family. The former reality star-turned-recluse is dating his sister Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Tyga's ex-girlfriend Blac Chyna. It's OK if you need to read that twice.
    According to E! News, Kardashian and Chyna became an official couple despite him rarely leaving the house. And while Kardashian is currently working to get back in shape after gaining more than 100 pounds and getting diagnosed with diabetes, a source tells E! that there is "concern" his new girlfriend is "preying" on his weak state in order to get back at Jenner and Tyga.
    Rob Kardashian hospitalized for diabetes
    Chyna and Tyga, who share a child together, have repeatedly engaged in petty squabbling over the past year with Jenner occasionally getting involved. When Chyna posted texts allegedly featuring Tyga saying he wanted to get back together, Jenner slammed them as false. Then when Tyga gave Jenner a Ferrari for her 18th birthday, Chyna said that the rapper couldn't afford the gift.
    However, none of that seems to matter to Kardashian, who can be seen cuddling with Chyna in her latest Instagram post.

In my opinion, this is all just a story line for the show...
    arie_skop and SHELLEE like this.

Yep, they paid the ho.
    arie_skop, tulip and rollo like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Kourtney has been looking shitty lately - I feel bad for saying that because it could simply be age that's showing since she's had limited PS compared to the rest of the crew, but something has been off. Some people just don't bode well to extreme weight loss, I think she might be one of them.

I definitely don't buy into the Kendall and Harry story as I am in the Kendall swings the other way camp.

Rob has serious attachment issues. I wouldn't be surprised if Tyga's ex did reach out to him on her own and he took that as an open invitation to start calling her his girlfriend, much like a 6th graders would. I also think Tyga is slime so I'd expect anyone that would choose to have a child with him to be just as slimy. I wouldn't be surprised if she has/had her own agenda.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I didn't know Tyga has a kid with Blac Chyna (these names, so fckin ridiculous)

Robert taunts his 'livid' family by posting meme about Blac Chyna having a Kardashian baby on Instagram

By CHELSEA WHITE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 13:27 EST, 26 January 2016 | UPDATED: 13:49 EST, 26 January 2016
    39View comments

Robert Kardashian’s family are furious about his shock new romance with Kylie Jenner’s former love rival Blac Chyna.
    But the reclusive 28-year-old seems to be revelling in the drama his new bond with Tyga’s ex fiancé is causing within the reality TV clan.
    Rob took to social media on Tuesday - something he rarely does – to taunt his family with a meme about Blac Chyna having a Kardashian baby.

+15

'#babykardashian': Rob Kardashian broke his social media silence to joke about his new reported girlfriend Blac Chyna having his baby on Tuesday

As if the relationship is not causing enough tension between the sock designer and his famous family, the star decided to joke about him and Chyna having a baby together - which would be the only child in the family to continue the Kardashian name.
    Rob re-posted a meme created by a site that showed the model carrying a baby car seat.

Read more: Robert taunts his 'livid' family by posting meme about Blac Chyna having a Kardashian baby on InstagramÂ* | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Is it weird that out of this whole (fluff) story, I'm most bothered by the misspelling of "right?"

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Meanwhile, Kris had a bad case of the Mondays because of this (probable storyline she came up with herself). Wahhhhh...

I'm convinced Kris bought out the DailyMail. Every other headline is about every member of their family, their "problems," what they wore, oh! and Kris' "horrible monday"

I want to bombard Kris' email with pictures of real problems, war-torn countries, people battling illnesses...
    Or maybe just the "average" person going to work, getting the children off to school, and sitting behind a desk working their a** off, having to listen/deal with the brunt of other's problems and complaints for 9 hours for the sake of keeping a roof over the family's heads and food on the table.

Have you seen my stapler?

But seriously, Kris: Go f*ck yourself with your "challenging Monday."
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 26th, 2016 at 02:27 PM.
    holly, C_is_for_Cookie and Palermo like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Wasn't he hinting before about some baby he was supposed to have had?

What about hinting about a job?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information