Page 166 of 352 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I keep seeing the previews for American Crime Story - The People Vs OJ Simpson.

LOL at the cast. Selma Blair is playing Kris Jenner & David Schwimmer is play Robert Kardashian.

I'm actually excited to watch that. I'm weary on the casting of David Schwimmer and Selma Blair but, Cuba Gooding Jr. certainly has the acting chops to play the role of O.J., I'm curious to see how he does with the role. The previews, especially of the car chase scene look good/intense.

I remember watching that on live TV. I was 10 and pissed that the coverage cut into my TGIF shows, Boy Meets World especially - I was totally in love with Rider Strong.
    (I was totally unaware of the gravity of the situation, what was going on/why it was happening of course. And I'm sure my parents weren't about to explain it to me right then and there: Oh, see that guy in the back of that truck, they think he just brutally killed his ex wife and her friend, that's why they are chasing him.")

I also remember my teacher rolling in a TV into the classroom just to watch the final verdict. Something I'm sure she would have reprimanded for now, but at the time, after my parents explained to me what was going on, and watching the court broadcasts and all the news programs analyzing everyone and everything about the triall - I was actually curious to see/watch the verdict myself.

Nuts. Those times... all that happening and no cell phones, no easily accessible internet, or social media sites to go to and find out the verdict. You'd have to tape it with a VHS and play it back, or wait until you got home and wait for the news programs replay it.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I'm leery too, but they certainly made David Schwimmer look an awfully lot like a young Robert K. I'm getting a kick out of the idea of Selma as Kris. I guess I'm showing my age a bit but I remember that whole drama. I was in my last year of college back then. I recall watching it unfold on TV at my then-boyfriend's house.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

We were just moving into our first home when this first happened. I remember my husband & FIL were hanging wallpaper in the kitchen & listening to them talk about it on the radio & FIL was explaining to me (mostly a non-football watching person) how popular OJ was in the 70s & how shocking the whole thing was & he compared it to it would be like if Emmitt Smith did something like this (he was huge at the time, the Cowboys just had their back-to-back super bowl wins) to put it in a perspective (effectively) for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    I'm actually excited to watch that. I'm weary on the casting of David Schwimmer and Selma Blair but, Cuba Gooding Jr. certainly has the acting chops to play the role of O.J., I'm curious to see how he does with the role. The previews, especially of the car chase scene look good/intense.

I remember watching that on live TV. I was 10 and pissed that the coverage cut into my TGIF shows, Boy Meets World especially - I was totally in love with Rider Strong.
    (I was totally unaware of the gravity of the situation, what was going on/why it was happening of course. And I'm sure my parents weren't about to explain it to me right then and there: Oh, see that guy in the back of that truck, they think he just brutally killed his ex wife and her friend, that's why they are chasing him.")

I also remember my teacher rolling in a TV into the classroom just to watch the final verdict. Something I'm sure she would have reprimanded for now, but at the time, after my parents explained to me what was going on, and watching the court broadcasts and all the news programs analyzing everyone and everything about the triall - I was actually curious to see/watch the verdict myself.

Nuts. Those times... all that happening and no cell phones, no easily accessible internet, or social media sites to go to and find out the verdict. You'd have to tape it with a VHS and play it back, or wait until you got home and wait for the news programs replay it.
    I can't wait to see it either. I'm a huge crime buff. I remember the chase (I think I was going on ten). Loved it when the Baba Booey guy called in!
    panic likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    I keep seeing the previews for American Crime Story - The People Vs OJ Simpson.

LOL at the cast. Selma Blair is playing Kris Jenner & David Schwimmer is play Robert Kardashian.
    What about John Travolta playing Robert Sharpiro?
    fgg, SoCalMarie, panic and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

fgg

we plan on watching for the lolz.
    arie_skop and darksithbunny like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    What about John Travolta playing Robert Sharpiro?
    Oh yeah! That's going to be interesting to see, John (and his new rug) playing Sharpiro.

They've casted some good actors, I just hope it's written well (and not like a lifetime movie staring Lindsay Lohan).

arie_skop and Lily Bleu like this.

I am curious to see how they portray Kris lol

fgg

confession - khloe was on WWHL and i didn't hate her!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Oh yeah! That's going to be interesting to see, John (and his new rug) playing Sharpiro.

They've casted some good actors, I just hope it's written well (and not like a lifetime movie staring Lindsay Lohan).

Which is worse, John as Robert or Lindsay as Liz?

I'm excited to find out. A lot of us watched the Liz debacle while posting on here, it was sooo fun! Linds was always over rated as an actress imo. At least Travolta can act.

arie_skop, Laurent and SoCalMarie like this.

Blohan as Liz brought all the lulz. They should have her make 6 more Liz movies focusing on the relationships with each of Liz's other husbands.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Which is worse, John as Robert or Lindsay as Liz?
    Lindsay as Liz, hands down... John's facial expressions alone can "out-act" Lindsay's entire performance.

Last edited by SoCalMarie; January 20th, 2016 at 06:16 PM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

Fuck it. They should've had Lindsay play OJ.

I'd watch every second.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    Fuck it. They should've had Lindsay play OJ.

I'd watch every second.

Lindsay as Kris with that Liz wig (with just a little hair gel to flatten it down a tad) would have been perfection.

Thread Information