Page 161 of 352 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    No matter how drunk we Americans become, we can always tell how much one of our notes are.
    America is probably too fat to get this drunk.
    sprynkles and OrangeSlice like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That chick's $10,000 ass looks 10,000 times better than Cim's. Cim's legs aren't fat enough to pull it off.

So what will she do about her fat arms I wonder.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

Kourtney Kardashian 'used me', says Justin Bieber

Kourtney Kardashian 'used me', says Justin Bieber

The FIX
    4 hrs ago

(© Getty Images) Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber has finally addressed those hot and heavy "Biebdashian" rumors. Are the reports about his alleged recent "hook-ups" with Kourtney Kardashian true?

The 21-year-old had an interesting response during a radio interview with , which was taped on December 17 and will air in the US today.

"I'm being used, man. What can I say?" Justin joked when shown a headline about himself and Kourtney.

Radio host Bert Weiss asked: "Anything there?", to which Justin responded: "Nah, we'll leave it at that." OH WILL WE NOW? Keep dreaming, Biebs.

Justin paused, before adding: "No, no, but for real, she's great. I've known [the family] for years."

That's not a denial, sweet cheeks. He might be making out with Hailey Baldwin on Instagram at the moment, but Justin's not exactly saying he didn't get close with Kourt.

Selena Gomez gets steamy with hot model in a video.

(© The Fix) Selena Gomez and Christopher Mason.

But he was much firmer when shown an Instagram post his ex Selena Gomez shared of Christopher Mason, the hunky model who can't keep his hands to himself in Selena's 'Hands To Myself' video.

"What is she trying to do to my heart right now? I'm just kidding. She loves me. I love her, too, always," Justin said. "Who's this guy? He's a joke! This guy's a chump. Nah, I guess he's pretty handsome actually – I can't event lie."

Justin went on to say he just wants Selena to "be happy". Uhh, she looks more than happy in her saucy new video…you'll see see what we mean below. Jealous, Justin?
    rollo likes this.

Elite Member

'Tyga says he asked to FaceTime Molly O'Malia the 14-year-old to 'see her sing'…and she said she was 17'

Tyga says he asked to FaceTime 14-year-old to 'see her sing'…and she said she was 17 | The FIX

By Adam Bub, a day ago

Tyga and girlfriend Kylie Jenner; Inset: 14-year-old Molly O'Malia at yesterday's press conference. Images: Getty.

a day ago:

It's been a hectic 24 hours for Tyga, and now he's telling his side of the story.

The 26-year-old has responded to the 14-year-old girl who spoke at a press conference yesterday about the rapper's repeated attempts to FaceTime her after they made contact on Instagram.

Aspiring model/singer Molly O'Malia said Tyga made her feel "uncomfortable", and denied sending their private messages to OK! Magazine, which published the alleged texts.

Tyga's manager now tells TMZ that the rapper reached out to Molly after discovering her social media following. He apparently thought she might be a potential candidate to join his record label, Last Kings Records.

Tyga maintains that it was purely business, nothing more. According to his manager, Tyga wanted to FaceTime her to "talk business and see her sing" – while sitting in the studio with producers.

In another twist, Tyga didn't know Molly was 14. According to text messages obtained by TMZ, she said she was 17.

It's hard to know who's telling the truth here, but one thing's for sure: The OK! Magazine report has thrown a cat among the pigeons.

Molly claimed the OK! report sparked a negative backlash for implying she caused Tyga and Kylie Jenner's brief split in November.

See Molly's most emotional moment during the press conference in New York yesterday:

14 year- old Molly O'Malia Tyga Kylie Jenner Press Conference (with guess who!)

Elite Member

Tyga Accused Of Inappropriate Communication With 14-Year-Old Model, Molly O'Malia

^^Even if she did claim to be 17, that still made her a minor (not that it stopped him from being with Kylie...)

Elite Member

If only this were the beginning of the end for all of them. But of course it won't be.

I'd just really love to see the reaction on their faces if the show ever got cancelled.
    arie_skop and Gossiplover like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post

I'd just really love to see the reaction on their faces if the show ever got cancelled.
    With all the botox I don't think there'd be much of a reaction to see.
    tulip, joebob, Pinkii and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Kardashian Magazine Covers Prove To Be Kiss Of Death For Newsstand Sales

Posted on 01/06/2016 at 9:12 PM
    Maxine Page

Related To: hot
    The Popdust Files: kardashians, money, tabloids

kar
    Kardashian magazine covers proved to be the kiss of death for publishers when it came to newsstand sales in 2015.

Last year saw a surge of Kardashian and Jenner familymagazine editorials—with their surgically adjusted faces, and humungous asses, front and center on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Allure, Glamour,GQ, Rolling Stone, Teen Vogue, Women’s Health, Complex, Interview, Vanity Fair, Paper andRedbook, among other glossies, in addition to the regular onslaught of tabloid coverspromising readers Kardashian “exclusives” and “exposes”.

And, let’s face it, the KJ Klan provided plenty of fodder for the column inches through 2015—with Caitlyn Jenner’s transformation, Khloe and Lamar’s split, followed byLamar’s near death experience, the arrival of Kim and Kanye’s second child, Kourtneyand Scott’s split, Kendall’s sky rocketing modeling career, Rob’s weight gain, Kylie’s stupid blow-up lips…..it just never ends with this bunch of TMI sharing fame whores.

However, although they most certainly bring the drama, it didn’t translate into moolah on the newsstand—probably because people are sick to the back teeth of the goddamn Kardashian overload we are already subjected today in and day out—in addition to the fact that when it comes to the glossies, readers are looking for a little escapism, a break from the rigors of everyday, the chance to dip their toe into an aspirational alter-reality for a blissful hour or so.

Well, let’s face it, the KJ Klan don’t exactly match up when it comes to fulfilling any of those requirements. And, the Kardashian-Jenner magazine cover sales figures would seem to prove that.
    Even when you take into account that magazine sales continue to deteriorate monthly at a startling rate, one thing’s for sure, if you want them to tank even harder, throw a Kardashian-Jenner on the cover…. even better? Stick a bunch of the brutes on there.

Cosmo ran two KJ covers last year—with Kylie on its February issue, and then in November, all of the KJ Klan daughters, along with momager Kris Jenner.
    Cosmo’s November cover saw newsstand sales drop by almost 100,000Kylie’s cover saw sales dip down to 495,423, from the 2015 single sale average of 531,086—while, November’s “America’s First Family” cover fell even further, registering 436,500 sales.

Which probably leaves Cosmo’s Editor-in-Chief, Joanna Coles, more than a tad red-faced. She boasted at an industry luncheon last year, “People accused me of putting them on the cover to ‘sell a few magazines.’ Are you out of your mind? It sold f–k millions!”
    Yeah, not so much love.

Even Caitlyn Jenner’s much-hyped Vanity Fair cover back in July didn’t translate to strong figures at the newsstand, totaling a measly 432,923 in sales.

Then there’s GQ’s Kendall Jenner May cover—that saw sales drop by around 10,000 from the first year average of 93,202.

But, even worse? Glamour magazine’s Kim Kardashian cover in July—that resulted in 14.6 percent fewer sales than the 2015 first half average.

It wasn’t ALL KJ Klan cover doom and gloom however.

According to WWD:

Teen Vogue outpaced its first half average by about 1,000 copies with its May Kylie Jenner cover that sold 48,237 copies on the newsstand.
    Meanwhile, Rolling Stone got a lift from its racy cover of Kim Kardashian with 89,100 copies sold, as did Women’s Health, which sold 265,965 copies for its Khloé Kardashian cover,

For the love of Jahweh, PLEASE let this be a sign of end times for the reality TV brutes.

For more entertainment, world, music and pop culture updates and news, follow Max Page on Twitter

http://popdust.com/2016/01/06/kardashian-magazine-covers/#slide1
    SHELLEE and arie_skop like this.

Elite Member

^^This is the greatest Kardashian news in years.
    holly and darksithbunny like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    With all the botox I don't think there'd be much of a reaction to see.
    LOL

Maybe their faces will melt? O, and their asses.

The Bieb is funny. He is too good for Kourtney!
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob View Post
    If only this were the beginning of the end for all of them. But of course it won't be.

One day it will happen. We just need the ratings to go down.

I wonder what will happen to the family if they show got cancelled, their 15 minutes of fame will slowly disappear.
    idunno and joebob like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    One day it will happen. We just need the ratings to go down.

I wonder what will happen to the family if they show got cancelled, their 15 minutes of fame will slowly disappear.
    They can take Ryan Seacunt with them.

Infact, I think he's worse than them.
    idunno, arie_skop, Palermo and 1 others like this.

Thread Information