Page 157 of 352 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Oh no, Wilson. That's scary as hell. Thank goodness you're still with us, sweetie.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Thank you, Sprynkles, I appreciate that. I remember when I was in the ER my Mom screaming "Why is she so cold?" She has said time after time, that she thought I was gone.

I am very happy to still be kickin!!

COPS, KARDASHIANS ALARMED KYLIE NEEDS TO COOL IT WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
    12/30/2015 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    LESS IS MORE ..

Police are warning Kylie Jenner to pull the reins in when it comes to posting pics on social media, because stalkers and others up to no good are using it as a road map to her doorstep.
    Cops are especially concerned because one obsessed fan has tried to make his way into her home at least 10 times. He's under a psych hold now, but he'll be released soon, and police want Kylie to immediately get a restraining order.
    But they're even more concerned that her social media posts show she's rich with expensive jewelry, fancy cars and other trappings of wealth. It's an invitation for burglars and home invasion robbers to make their way to her home.
    What's more ... we're told Kris and other members of her family are on board, and very concerned Kylie is overdoing it and giving too much information about her surroundings away on social media.
    What we don't know ... if Kylie will put her safety above social media.

Read more: Cops, Kardashians Alarmed ... Kylie Needs to Cool It With Social Media | TMZ.com
    dougie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    Thank you, Sprynkles, I appreciate that. I remember when I was in the ER my Mom screaming "Why is she so cold?" She has said time after time, that she thought I was gone.

I am very happy to still be kickin!!

Me too!
    Wilson and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Thank you, R. You know I love ya!!
    politesse likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    honestly i have two relatives with type I and type II and the type II is having a much harder time controlling their blood sugar. the type I gives themself insulin and has a very stable a1c, the type II can't lose weight and has neuropathy and blood sugar is all over the place. so you REALLY have to be vigilant as a type II i think. they didn't take it seriously at first when they were diagnosed, where as the type I was put on insulin right away and got shit right under control.

of course there are brittle diabetics who have a hard time, but with advances in pumps and stuff, it's really getting better. now if we could just cure it. which is a whole other ball of wax with research and drug companys and fucking 80 dollar test strips. grrr...
    Neither is a walk in the park but when T2 is lifestyle related (as it may well be if that's Rob's condition) getting a grip of yourself and changing your habits can be the key to greatly improving the condition. It's hard work and doesn't bring about a cure, but it can lead to a great reduction in the medication needed. T1 don't get a choice - it's injections/pumps or die.

A T1 who takes their condition equally seriously also has to make strict lifestyle changes to avoid or delay some of the horrible side effects. Just taking insulin isn't enough, as evidenced by my cousin who thought that was all there was to it and is now registered blind and spent Christmas 2014 in hospital having part of her foot amputated. She was diagnosed a couple of years after my other half but is in a shit state, whereas he has a few issues (as to be expected as a brittle diabetic) but none that have lead to body parts being lopped off or loss of an important sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
    I had DKA in Sept. It hit very hard and very fast. My blood sugar was around 750. Spent a week in the hospital. Scary, scary stuff. So much of it I don't remember. Even the ambulance ride, which bums me out, cause I've never been in one before. I honestly thought I was going to die.

I'm on five shots of insulin a day, and probably soon to be six. It's so hard to control sometimes. And Annika, you are right. It's so damn expensive.
    I'm glad you are doing better now Wilson. DKA's are scary shit. The first time I had to deal with one with himself the 'coffee ground vomiting' was what nearly tipped me over the edge into hysterics. HE was the one who stayed calm and managed to get me fit to call an ambulance.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    COPS, KARDASHIANS ALARMED KYLIE NEEDS TO COOL IT WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
    12/30/2015 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    LESS IS MORE ..

Police are warning Kylie Jenner to pull the reins in when it comes to posting pics on social media, because stalkers and others up to no good are using it as a road map to her doorstep.
    Cops are especially concerned because one obsessed fan has tried to make his way into her home at least 10 times. He's under a psych hold now, but he'll be released soon, and police want Kylie to immediately get a restraining order.
    But they're even more concerned that her social media posts show she's rich with expensive jewelry, fancy cars and other trappings of wealth. It's an invitation for burglars and home invasion robbers to make their way to her home.
    What's more ... we're told Kris and other members of her family are on board, and very concerned Kylie is overdoing it and giving too much information about her surroundings away on social media.
    What we don't know ... if Kylie will put her safety above social media.

Read more: Cops, Kardashians Alarmed ... Kylie Needs to Cool It With Social Media | TMZ.com
    Her social media shows she's an idiot. Who knew? I bet Cris is real glad she bought her teen a separate home and kept Cim close by her side.
    Kittylady and arie_skop like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Kendall Jenner Reveals She Was Hospitalized for Exhaustion

Kendall Jenner got a serious health scare this year after attempting to juggle her strenuous reality show and modeling schedules.

The same week that her brother Rob Kardashian was diagnosed with diabetes, the 20-year-old revealed on her website and mobile app that her hectic lifestyle landed her in the hospital. "I just got so tired from work and life and everything that it freaked me out at the end of this year," she said. "I actually had to go to the hospital because I was so exhausted.

Kendall added, "It was definitely a wake up call that I need to take better care of myself."

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star also admitted that she's been too busy to think about her goals for 2016. "I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. I don't write a list down or anything, it's definitely more of an in-my-head kind of thing," she explained. "I set random goals like 'find a boyfriend' but it's not legit at all."

Perhaps 2016 is the year Kendall will have her first public relationship! In September, she revealed to ET why we've never seen her with a significant other.

"It's not always easy, but I don't know, I just like to keep my private life private," she said about keeping her romances on the down low. "I try my best, but at the same time, I try not to let being out with someone affect my everyday life. Like, if I want to go out and grab a smoothie with a friend who's a male, I'm not gonna let the paparazzi stop me from doing that and living my life and just being a normal person."

Poor Kendall - she blames the paparazzi for her life not being normal instead facing the truth that her life is not normal because her mother pimps her out.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Neither is a walk in the park but when T2 is lifestyle related (as it may well be if that's Rob's condition) getting a grip of yourself and changing your habits can be the key to greatly improving the condition. It's hard work and doesn't bring about a cure, but it can lead to a great reduction in the medication needed. T1 don't get a choice - it's injections/pumps or die.

A T1 who takes their condition equally seriously also has to make strict lifestyle changes to avoid or delay some of the horrible side effects. Just taking insulin isn't enough, as evidenced by my cousin who thought that was all there was to it and is now registered blind and spent Christmas 2014 in hospital having part of her foot amputated. She was diagnosed a couple of years after my other half but is in a shit state, whereas he has a few issues (as to be expected as a brittle diabetic) but none that have lead to body parts being lopped off or loss of an important sense.

I'm glad you are doing better now Wilson. DKA's are scary shit. The first time I had to deal with one with himself the 'coffee ground vomiting' was what nearly tipped me over the edge into hysterics. HE was the one who stayed calm and managed to get me fit to call an ambulance.
    Hubby's uncle by marriage has been an insulin dependent diabetic forever; in the past, it didn't seem he or his wife (hubby's aunt) made much of an effort to watch his diet. We would have bbq's, and she would serve him his plate piled high with everything, at least 3 tortillas, and if there was dessert, she made sure to offer him some. A couple of years ago, he ended up having open heart surgery. About a year ago, he had his right leg amputated below the knee. After that, his wife started being very careful about his diet and making sure he is diligent about his insulin, and his blood sugar is under much better control from what I've heard. Despite that, he is now in danger of having his left foot amputated due to an aggresive infection. I think all those years of not caring for himself much have taken their toll...
    Kittylady and Callalily like this.

With some of them suffering from 'diabetes' and 'exhaustion' how many more euphemisms can they find?

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I think all those years of not caring for himself much have taken their toll...
    This is it. The damage is already done by the time you get to the amputation stage (like with my cousin who, by all accounts STILL hasn't taken it as a wake up call). Nerve damage, organ damage, tissue damage, all that is lurking under the skin of a reckless diabetic. This is a condition with which one should not fuck.
    twitchy2.0, tulip and Callalily like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    This is it. The damage is already done by the time you get to the amputation stage (like with my cousin who, by all accounts STILL hasn't taken it as a wake up call). Nerve damage, organ damage, tissue damage, all that is lurking under the skin of a reckless diabetic. This is a condition with which one should not fuck.
    You are so right. I don't think people understand how serious a disease it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Why do celebrities go to hospital when they're "exhausted"? When regular people suffer from exhaustion, we go to sleep. Although models consume nothing but espresso and cigarettes and coke, so it's no wonder they're exhausted.

it used to be "tired and emotional" equals "drunk" and "exhaustion" meant cocaine. But then I started hearing "increasingly erratic" which I also thought was coke but is probably crack.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Exhaustion, mmm right

Thread Information