Page 149 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Party Boy Scott Disick Makes Inappropriate Cameo In Chris Brown’s New Music Video

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/scott-disick-chris-brown-music-video-cameo/

From bad jokes to misogynistic comments, the Lord doesn't seem to have changed much.

Posted on Dec 18, 2015 @ 8:04AM

Kendall Jenner‘s recent cold shoulder to Scott Disick makes a lot more sense after you watch Chris Brown‘s new music video.

The extended (and explicit) song, “Picture Me Rollin,” dropped yesterday, featuring a number of guest stars –– most interestingly Lord Disick.

Within the first thirty seconds, Kourtney Kardashian’s ex emerges on screen in a parking lot, surrounded by models wearing barely-there outfits.

“Hey, it’s understandable on the f**king Porsche, but off the Lambo, bitch, come on!” Disick scolds the lovely ladies.

“Chris, yo, you gotta come over here,” he continues, on the phone to Brown. “I really can’t f**k all these bitches without you. I can’t do this without you man, you gotta get over here to the house.”

Yikes! He may have completed his 30-day rehab program, but judging from this cameo, it seems Disick hasn’t done a lot of changing.

As Radar previously reported, the 32-year-old later attended Brown’s invite-only “Royalty” album listening party on Tuesday, Dec. 15, held at Hyde nightclub in Los Angeles.

Witnesses at the event say that pseudo-sister Kendall was also in attendance, but gave Disick the silent treatment –– could it be his less-than tasteful music video appearance?

“Kendall and Scott saw each other, but didn’t acknowledge one another,” an insider told PEOPLE of the awkward run-in. “He walked right past her table and Kendall rolled her eyes.”

chrisbrownofficial Verified 2 days ago

(Chris Brown Instagram)

I hope Kendall rolls her eyes every time a member of her family walks past.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

"Picture Me Rollin'"? Sure Chris, I can do that. Right down a steep, rocky hillside and off a cliff.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

I read some headline today about an "intruder" posing as Christmas decorators at PMK's house. It also said Kim & the baby were there. WTF is wrong with her? They are always "renovating" a house, make millions and you live with your mom for years? As if they couldn't afford a rental home? I don't get it.
    arie_skop, Honeythorn and mistify like this.

I thought we knew she doesn't really 'live' with Kanye. It's convenient that whatever house they are renovating is never ready.

I'm guessing he lives with his boyfriend.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I thought we knew she doesn't really 'live' with Kanye. It's convenient that whatever house they are renovating is never ready.
    True.

^ Do my fillers look big in this?

I think Kanye has apartments and houses all over the world and stays there for travelling, recording and whatnot. Cim will then fly in for a pap stroll or two but otherwise lives with the nannies and her Mom. Oh and that small thing and the other small thing.
    PecanPie, Kittylady and mistify like this.

So does Kim and Kayne's house actually exist? Or, is this a staged house for the show.

Are you checking if I watch it? I thought most of their houses were staged. They show a front view and then it's just any old room inside. Often the rooms are so small, they look like hotel rooms.
    Jazzy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    So does Kim and Kayne's house actually exist? Or, is this a staged house for the show.
    I am not sure where they live these days but there was a story that the outside view of the house shown in the the show was not theirs.

Safe link Kim Kardashian breaks her silence on 'fake' Jenner house on KUWTK | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by Jazzy; December 19th, 2015 at 07:46 AM. Reason: add link & picture
    arie_skop likes this.

Kanye pretends he's carrying a baby:

Is PMK's cell phone cover really the nude picture of her daughter?

also, it's kind of hypocritical for Kendall to get mad at Scott for his association with Chris Brown while she is enjoying the after party. Never mind, I'm assuming rational thought applies to these twat waffles.
    darksithbunny likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Is PMK's cell phone cover really the nude picture of her daughter?

also, it's kind of hypocritical for Kendall to get mad at Scott for his association with Chris Brown while she is enjoying the after party. Never mind, I'm assuming rational thought applies to these twat waffles.
    That's what I was wondering too. If it is true, it is weird. Who would have a nude photo of their daughter as their phone cover?

Thread Information