Page 146 of 352 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 5270
Like Tree12887Likes

Thread: Kontinuous Kardashian Krap

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yolonono View Post
    Ok, I tried. I waited a few days and everyone here is so obsessed with kardashians!
    I mean they say they HATE them, but they watch everything that they do???? The posters here, they wake up EVERYDAY and IMMEDIATLEY check a Gossip website to see what a Kardashian do! They all want to be the first to comment on a Kardashian. Me, I have a life, I can't check gossip that often.
    How very dare you! My life revolves around Leann Rimes gossip, not Kardashian gossip.

Ok, I tried. I waited a few days and everyone here is so obsessed with kardashians!
    I mean they say they HATE them, but they watch everything that they do???? The posters here, they wake up EVERYDAY and IMMEDIATLEY check a Gossip website to see what a Kardashian do! They all want to be the first to comment on a Kardashian. Me, I have a life, I can't check gossip that often.
    I don't think I ever said I hate them. I think most of us here don't really have that kind of energy to give a fuck that much. I honestly come here because they make me laugh and feel better about myself. And really, it's to get tips on how not to parent. Poor Rob. What's going on with him? I still think he should sue for his portion of the monies from the show and move to Europe somewhere and live out his life in peace.

I am sorry i cant help you with that,it really is your problem.
    kasippu, greysfang, Mrs P and 3 others like this.

This new poster is hysterical!! I have never once watched one episode of this trashy family. I am assaulted on a daily basis by them being on TV, the front page of news sites, etc. I blame Ryan Seacrest for all of it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Kourtney Kardashian, Justin Bieber Hooking Up, He Brags - Us Weekly

Kourtney Kardashian, Justin Bieber Are Hooking Up, and He's Bragging About It to Friends
    December 13, 2015 @ 01:16 PM / By Will Mendelson

Kourtney Kardashian and Justin Bieber are hooking up
    Credit: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic
    It’s definitely happening! Kourtney Kardashian and Justin Bieber are hooking up, sources confirm to Us Weekly.

“Justin bragged to friends recently that he has been hooking up with Kourtney Kardashian,” an insider tells Us, adding Kardashian was at Bieber's American Music Awards afterparty at the Nice Guy in L.A. on Sunday, November 22.

PHOTOS: Justin Bieber's Biggest Scandals Ever

“Oh, yeah, that’s definitely happening and has been for some time now,” adds a second source. “Every time Kourtney and Justin are together they’re extremely flirtatious. They text each other all the time.”

PHOTOS: Kourtney Kardashian's Body Evolution

The 21-year-old pop singer and the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 36, spent Friday night together out in L.A., hitting up Hollywood hot spot the Nice Guy and then later heading to karaoke lounge Blind Dragon.

Jason Merritt/Getty Images

“Kourtney and Justin seemed flirty,” an eyewitness at Nice Guy told Us. “I saw them a few times touching and laughing together.”

TMZ reported that the mom of three — who split from ex Scott Disick in July — went to the Beverly Hills hotel the Montage, where the “Sorry” singer often stays, and checked out at 4 a.m.

Back in October, Selena Gomez’s ex and Kardashian had dinner together at the Nice Guy and then stopped by Universal Studios for the “Halloween Horror Nights" attraction.

“When he was there with Kourtney, he was such a gentleman and so nice and respectful,” a source told Us. “He was definitely trying to impress Kourtney and act more mature.”

Another source also told Us that Bieber purchased their tickets.

Bieber is a longtime close friend of the Kardashian-Jenner clan, and has been photographed babysitting Kardashian’s three kids — Mason, 5, Penelope, 4, and Reign, 11 months. His former tour manager and close friend Corey Gamble is currently dating Kourtney’s mom, Kris Jenner, and earlier this year, Bieber snapped a goofy selfie with Kardashian’s younger half-sis, model Kendall Jenner.

Kourtney Kardashian, Justin Bieber Hooking Up, He Brags - Us Weekly

Ew.

Gold Member

You are aware that this is a GOSSIP site, right?
    As for the Kardashians: I don't hate them. I dislike the people they are pretending to be and that's very different from me hating them. Their public "lives" are almost entirely manufactured, so I can't hate them for their fake reality any more than I would hate an actor personally for a role they played. All we know for sure about the Kartrashians is that they are extremely insecure, desperate for attention and formerly hairy. That's not enough for me to hate them personally, but that doesn't mean I can't hate what they represent and how their influence through mainstream media is negatively impacting the world.
    suzy83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by idunno View Post
    How very dare you! My life revolves around Leann Rimes gossip, not Kardashian gossip.
    Mine revolves around John Stamos' ass.
    idunno, greysfang, Mrs P and 12 others like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Really Kourtney? Back away from the skinny alcoholic douchebags!! She clearly has a type.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I hate the kardashians, but I only really check this thread once every couple of weeks, cuz it's just...same shit, different day.

I am actually trying to start a twitter trend. Anytime someone tweets a kardashian story, I comment, #nomorekardashians.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

kthanksbai!
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Really Kourtney? Back away from the skinny alcoholic douchebags!! She clearly has a type.
    If he was just a skinny alcoholic douchebag, it would be a step up. But ... Bieber. The prospect of doing him might inspire more religious vocations.
    arie_skop and Clubber Lang like this.

Wasnt Bieber with Kendall at one stage?
    Clubber Lang likes this.

If we just talked about celebs we like this whole site would have like half a thread.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

Me, I have a life, I can't check gossip that often.
    Thank God I don't have a life.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Thread Information